• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings «« Open Me »»

Blxxckbird

Member of the Akatsuki.
Hello and welcome to yet another rp search thread of mine~
I have just wrapped up my school semester, which mean now I have a little break for a bit. Honestly, with the pandemic, it has been so terribly boring in my life, I am antsy to create some amazing and fun plots.
I'm just going to keep this short (ish), so if anything here interests you, we can always discuss further in PM's. So shoot me one, or reply here and I'll shoot you one.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Some quick things to note- . I am searching for partners that can write multi- paragraphs. No one liners, no one paragraphs. Preferably upwards of 4 or 6 depending on where the story is at. (give or take of course)
. I also prefer to play the female in fxm pairings, but am willing and wanting to do some mxm pairings!
. In fandoms I prefer to play OC's, very rarely will I take on the role of a canon character, and I do not normally double, but would be willing to try if your pairing is mxm! So feel free to ask! just keep that in mind if you inquire about a fandom.
. I would love a partner who can reply once every day or two, and even more frequently would just be great! Though it's obviously not a deal breaker if you're more of every couple days person.
. Lastly, please be honest with what you want/ what you like. I feel that I am pretty particular with my roleplays, as in I want to create something fun for me, and I want you to do the same for yourself. I don't want anyone feeling like they have to settle for a character/ plot/ setting just because I want it, as I would not settle for something just because someone else wants it. I want both of our interests/ cravings to be satisfied! So speak up!

Fandoms: (Italics are ones I am particularly craving) Naruto; Demon Slayer; Kamisama Kiss; Ouran High School Host Club; Fruits Basket; Amnesia; Diabolik Lovers; Mystic Messenger; Attack on Titan; Death Note; Star Wars; Avatar the last Airbender; Inuyasha, Black Butler, Legend of Korra.

Wordbank for OC plots: Vampires; Demons; Fantasy; Angst; Fluff; Romance; Pirates; Medieval; Royalty; Enemies to Friends/ Lovers; Enslavement; Hierarchy; Gods; Creatures; Magic; Memory Loss; Prophecy; Adventure; Escape; Opposites; Power Struggle; Slow Burns; Mythology; Forbidden Attraction; Dystopian; Obsession; Angst; Fluff; Social Awkwardness.

So as stated before, either reply here or PM me with what has interested you in this post. The more stuff you include/ the more specific the interest, the easier I will be able to come up with possible plots. And, if you have any plots that you think might pique my interest, feel free to send them my way.

Last edited:
I can reply at least once a day, and I noticed you mentioned pirates in your OC plots? How'd you feel about a aetherpunk *magic version of steampunk* airship pirate story, maybe with a "royalty captured by pirate slow burn thing? I also love Demons, Fantasy, and vampires. I have a lot of Ideas, if you want to hear more of mine, DM me ?

I can reply at least once a day, and I noticed you mentioned pirates in your OC plots? How'd you feel about a aetherpunk *magic version of steampunk* airship pirate story, maybe with a "royalty captured by pirate slow burn thing? I also love Demons, Fantasy, and vampires. I have a lot of Ideas, if you want to hear more of mine, DM me ?

Pm sent!

Hii, I'd love to do an mxm with you! I've got an idea for fantasy, demons, if you'd be interested, I'm also a big fan of slow burn stuff!

i'm basically a constant onsite! my only issue is i'm wondering if you write platonically instead of just relationships? if so, hmu!

i'm basically a constant onsite! my only issue is i'm wondering if you write platonically instead of just relationships? if so, hmu!

I haven't really done it before, I won't lie I really love romance in my stories. However if the plot is intriguing enough I just might, so I'll PM you!

Hey I’m interested in RPing with you! I could do a RP set in ATLA, the Star Wars universe, or a world we create ourselves. I’m interested in the following themes: fantasy, angst, romance, enslavement, memory loss, prophecy, magic, adventure, escape, slow burn, and social awkwardness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back