• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous Ladybug AU Group CS🐞

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ML GROUP CHARACTER SHEET PAGE

Here we will fill out the character sheet so we can know more about the character you are rping as.
For canon and oc characters
oc form:
name:
dislikes:
hobbies:
bio:
Normal looks:
miraculous:
hero or villian looks:
kawami info:
weapon:
etc:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oc info: Lily master
Looks: long brown hair, brown eyes, blue jacket, grey shirt and blue jeans
Personality: shy, kind and caring
Miraculous: a blue ring almost like chat noir but with three white jewels in it. when transformed, the jewels in ring form a crescent moon and the ring is silver
Kawami: olivia a wolf, has blue eyes, silver and white fur, blue eyes
Suit: the middle of suit is white and rest of suit is silver with wolf ears and tail, mask is white, eyes light blue, hair is white and smooth
Power: icy howl: can freeze anything
Weapon: compact that can change into weapon or call anyone
Secret: can actually change into a wolf because she is part wolf, she isnt from this world but came here to start a new life

IMG_5020.JPG

Lilith
Personality: rude, does whatever it takes Or wants to do
She is lily clone twin
Miraculous: a bat hair pin
Powers: she is part demon and can change her looks to be anyone, she as batfang and her demon form she drinks blood. As batfang she can change bats into red bats, once the bats get near a person they go fast and change into a bat dagger hitting the person in the back, causing them to be under batfang control.
Her subjects cause damage.
kawami:fang, eats bugs, body black, inside of ears a light red, eyes rose, pupils dark red.

Theme song: my oh my

Name: Angel Knight AKA Frost
Miraculous: White pocket watch with a black paw on the back and front which hangs around her neck when she's transformed, reversing the colors of the paws and watch itself
Hero or villain: Unknown
Weapon: Retractable chain
Power: Stopping time for like 10 seconds (can reduce this to 5 if needed, or increased if possible, 10 seconds is pretty short)
Looks in normal form:
RK8Xqqq.jpeg
Looks in hero or villain form:
Frost.png
Kwami: A snow leopard named Yuki
Yuki.png
Bio: Angel is originally from America, but she moved to Paris with her family to take care of her grandparents when she was young, during a visit from her cousin, who happened to be a model, she went along and got roped into it for reasons she can't remember, she didn't mind though, she's often seen modeling for her aunt and uncle, joining the family business. During a vacation/job to Japan she got lost and found an abandoned shrine, not knowing it was abandoned she went in and in the room furthest into the building she saw a small black box, collecting dust. Her curiosity got the best of her and she opened it and when the blinding light faded she saw small snow leopard sleeping on top of a pocket watch, when the creature awoke she explained the kwamis and miraculous and that Angel had the choice to either leave the kwami and miraculous there or take it with her, after taking the watch and pocketing the box the kwami, who introduced herself as Yuki, led the lost girl to the festival again, before hiding in Angel's kimono sash. So far she hasn't done much hero work or villain stuff, because she feels like it's not needed. She has a black cat named Salem.
Personality:
There are two sides to Angel's personality, her business side is polite, has great manners and if she reject something she will do so politely, rarely showing any of her real emotions, often with a bright smile. Outside of work and around her family she's more cheerful, although she prevents people from getting too close to her because she doesn't know their real intentions, whether or not they want to be her friend because of who she truly is or because of who they think she is, despite this she's helpful towards others.
Dislikes: Huge crowds for no apparent reason, people telling her what she can't and cannot do

Last edited:
name: Angelena Bowet (purple wolf)
likes: being popular, winning at any cost, flirting, having power
dislikes: being humiliated, been out of the spotlight, losing a fight
hobbies: playing sports like netball and tennis and martial arts
bio: Angelena throughout her life has been poor and comes from a family who doesn’t care about her. When she was 10 her dad left and she felt like she was to blame because she wasn’t good enough so she spent every day at school being funny and flirty and a badass and training on the netball and tennis team and every night training to learn martial arts to become the strongest and life went on. However one day she met a hero ”ladybug” well technically she didn’t meet her. She picked up something the ladybug dropped when she looked at it. It came alive and she started to change clothes into the purple wolf and she thought that she would do something good. Fight for good a protect the city and be the most powerful superhero alive
Normal looks: purple/dark hair with a pretty face and short skirt and a jumper over a shirt
3tE_DycHo1Enk3tQwWEbhahQE0bmbMolpxV7Fj6W_r8uJmJNu9217H03T-mZ5v5ajt2VPfqVTL5Ry-t04C4752m793a290mlR8hXG28mp1I_OGW3BKCeyQkpbAV9GJ9XR-JLBpyc

miraculous: the purple wolf
Herolooks:
PtctVUKZpgKIkiXCXZ3Hvg47LMYjUB-jm-mgl5CVUj-wwwOB-6XlwCwotL_vL6HR5PS44ukL7QXwCrlhF95OioZgeBoY1tVXJd5XvFzzI86VgWp_Y8p_CQr2WEVcR8U60uSH7r1m

Purple armour can protect her from a lot of attacks
kawami info: wolfie eats purple berries and is quite competitive and will go along with anything angelena says
M2EcFUbWUrCMBBGeXhU-JmTAPRRsqDwzDf-2qWFhOVfrD2q1U69c3aP1oswYPa3IhoCrEfaQTrHbqCJoUl-8fk3E3u6mgWvkkAoXRpuT3sNVwZ1XxZrz5ryH-0buw-vRS9uyiPlW

weapon: claws that extend in and out of her nails they can slice through lots of walls and her wolf abilities allow her to be sneaky and hit twice as hard as normal
Special: she can shoot some purple fire blasts out of her where ever she chooses

Last edited:
name: Angelena Bowet (purple wolf)
likes: being popular, winning at any cost, flirting, having power
dislikes: being humiliated, been out of the spotlight, losing a fight
hobbies: playing sports like netball and tennis and martial arts
bio: Angelena throughout her life has been poor and comes from a family who doesn’t care about her. When she was 10 her dad left and she felt like she was to blame because she wasn’t good enough so she spent every day at school being funny and flirty and a badass and training on the netball and tennis team and every night training to learn martial arts to become the strongest and life went on. However one day she met a hero ”ladybug” well technically she didn’t meet her. She picked up something the ladybug dropped when she looked at it. It came alive and she started to change clothes into the purple wolf and she thought that she would do something good. Fight for good a protect the city and be the most powerful superhero alive
Normal looks: purple/dark hair with a pretty face and short skirt and a jumper over a shirt
3tE_DycHo1Enk3tQwWEbhahQE0bmbMolpxV7Fj6W_r8uJmJNu9217H03T-mZ5v5ajt2VPfqVTL5Ry-t04C4752m793a290mlR8hXG28mp1I_OGW3BKCeyQkpbAV9GJ9XR-JLBpyc

miraculous: the purple wolf
Herolooks:
PtctVUKZpgKIkiXCXZ3Hvg47LMYjUB-jm-mgl5CVUj-wwwOB-6XlwCwotL_vL6HR5PS44ukL7QXwCrlhF95OioZgeBoY1tVXJd5XvFzzI86VgWp_Y8p_CQr2WEVcR8U60uSH7r1m

Purple armour can protect her from a lot of attacks
kawami info: wolfie eats purple berries and is quite competitive and will go along with anything angelena says
M2EcFUbWUrCMBBGeXhU-JmTAPRRsqDwzDf-2qWFhOVfrD2q1U69c3aP1oswYPa3IhoCrEfaQTrHbqCJoUl-8fk3E3u6mgWvkkAoXRpuT3sNVwZ1XxZrz5ryH-0buw-vRS9uyiPlW

weapon: claws that extend in and out of her nails they can slice through lots of walls and her wolf abilities allow her to be sneaky and hit twice as hard as normal and she can shoot some purple fire blasts out of her kicks
in but whats your special ability?

Name: Nellie Blake
if you have a miraculous please put your info: Nellie is Good, and has her OWN miracle box. Each Miraculous inside having been the inspiration for a meme. These are the miraculous in Nellie's Box, which was written off to herin her great grandmother Anna's will

Nyan Cat- Energy (Spriinkles) a grey catsuit with a rainbow belt, grey mask, and pop tart chest armor. Weapon = Galaxy Kazoo (black collar with silver bell normally) Spriinkles looks like a nyan cat and eats pop tarts
TRANSFORMATION: Spriinkles, Frosting On!
DETRANSFORMATION: Spriinkles, frosting off
Kermit The Frog- Water (Kermitt) reminiscent of Kermit the Frog (Silver anklet normally) Weapon = Guitar Kermitt likes eating macaroni and cheese and looks like a kwami of Kermit
TRANSFORMATION: Kermitt, play my melody!
DETRANSFORMATION: Kermitt, rainbow connected
Waluigi- Detonation (Waluigii) Looks like Waluigi's clothes. (black hat normally) Weapon = Tennis Racket Waluigii looks very similar to Waluigi from the mario games. he enjoys tacos
TRANSFORMATION: Waluigii, I wanna WAH!!!
DETRANSFORMATION: Waluigii number one!
Ugandan Knuckles- Virus (Clicc) Red suit with a white V on the chest and spikes on the knuckles of the gloves (Nellie's fingerless gloves) Weapon = spear Clicc is crimson and chubby with derpy eyes and essentially looks like a ugandan knuckles. Clicc likes to eat chili dogs
TRANSFORMATION: Clicc, find da wae!
DETRANSFORMATION: Clicc, wae found
Imposter- Cloning (Suus) Color varies depending on your Among Us Color (or favorite color if you don't play among us), but always has a blue-tinted visor over the face. (Nellie's star pendant) Weapon = knife Suus looks like a crewmate and eats pizza
TRANSFORMATION: Suus, there is an imposter among us!
DETRANSFORMATION: Suus, task complete
Appearance in normal form: Nellie wears a galaxy t-shirt and ripped jeans. She has black combat boots and ties her hair in a ponytail. her eyes are blue-green.
Nellie is sarcastic and rude at the surface, but if you make it past that she's got a good heart. She enjoys playing videogames and animating for her YouTube Channel, TacoStand Animations, as well as cooking and volunteering at her local animal shelter, where she got a budgie named Chicken Nugget. She lives with her Dad, stepmom, dog, kwamis, and Chicken Nugget.

Last edited:
Name: Nellie Blake
if you have a miraculous please put your info: Nellie is Good, and has her OWN miracle box. Each Miraculous inside having been the inspiration for a meme. These are the miraculous in Nellie's Box, which was written off to herin her great grandmother Anna's will

Nyan Cat- Energy (Spriinkles) a grey catsuit with a rainbow belt, grey mask, and pop tart chest armor. Weapon = Galaxy Kazoo (black collar with silver bell normally) Spriinkles looks like a nyan cat and eats pop tarts
TRANSFORMATION: Spriinkles, Frosting On!
DETRANSFORMATION: Spriinkles, frosting off
Kermit The Frog- Water (Kermitt) reminiscent of Kermit the Frog (Silver anklet normally) Weapon = Guitar Kermitt likes eating macaroni and cheese and looks like a kwami of Kermit
TRANSFORMATION: Kermitt, play my melody!
DETRANSFORMATION: Kermitt, rainbow connected
Waluigi- Detonation (Waluigii) Looks like Waluigi's clothes. (black hat normally) Weapon = Tennis Racket Waluigii looks very similar to Waluigi from the mario games. he enjoys tacos
TRANSFORMATION: Waluigii, I wanna WAH!!!
DETRANSFORMATION: Waluigii number one!
Ugandan Knuckles- Virus (Clicc) Red suit with a white V on the chest and spikes on the knuckles of the gloves (Nellie's fingerless gloves) Weapon = spear Clicc is crimson and chubby with derpy eyes and essentially looks like a ugandan knuckles. Clicc likes to eat chili dogs
TRANSFORMATION: Clicc, find da wae!
DETRANSFORMATION: Clicc, wae found
Imposter- Cloning (Suus) Color varies depending on your Among Us Color (or favorite color if you don't play among us), but always has a blue-tinted visor over the face. (Nellie's star pendant) Weapon = knife Suus looks like a crewmate and eats pizza
TRANSFORMATION: Suus, there is an imposter among us!
DETRANSFORMATION: Suus, task complete
Appearance in normal form: Nellie wears a galaxy t-shirt and ripped jeans. She has black combat boots and ties her hair in a ponytail. her eyes are blue-green.
Nellie is sarcastic and rude at the surface, but if you make it past that she's got a good heart. She enjoys playing videogames and animating for her YouTube Channel, TacoStand Animations, as well as cooking and volunteering at her local animal shelter, where she got a budgie named Chicken Nugget. She lives with her Dad, stepmom, dog, kwamis, and Chicken Nugget.
Idk about that
Cause depending on the others we may go with a normal plot but keep somethings

Ok we got enough rpers to start,

Flame Demon Flame Demon silent whisper silent whisper The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess C chaebae11
We need to figure out a plot, i would still like to use my villian oc but it did cause the rp to become darker. So i like to know what ideas would you guys like? To keep it like the show or have dew things from series but as a au go in a different direction
I like the different Direction. Can Nellie still have the meme Miracle Box tho? Or should I pick one miraculous from it for her. Because if So Suus or Waluigii would be most useful

Ok we got enough rpers to start,

Flame Demon Flame Demon silent whisper silent whisper The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess C chaebae11
We need to figure out a plot, i would still like to use my villian oc but it did cause the rp to become darker. So i like to know what ideas would you guys like? To keep it like the show or have dew things from series but as a au go in a different direction
Hi, I know that I had already expressed interest, but I don't think I'm going to be able to participate in this roleplay after all. I'm sorry! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back