• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐“—๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”€, ๐“˜โ€™๐“ถ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ โ€” ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ

Hocus Pocus

๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ
You guessed it, Iโ€™m new! Sort of. A little familiar with the website, very familiar with roleplaying. So I guess Iโ€™ll write a little about myself, so you know what to expect. Iโ€™ll say this right away: I would prefer to write with someone who is at least 17. I have nothing against younger writers, but as someone who is currently 21, I would feel more comfortable with people closer to my age. Please PM if youโ€™re interested!

1. Iโ€™m not a stickler for the exact amount of words you write. The bare minimum that I ask for is a paragraph, but I would be happy to receive more than that as well. Want to give me ten chunky paragraphs or more? Great, awesome. Iโ€™m not going to set that as the bar of necessity though. Quality over quantity. But no one liners , please. I need content to work with.

2. Depending on how long each post is, I can post multiple times a day. Please donโ€™t pester me to post. I will be very patient with you and I hope youโ€™ll do the same. We all have real lives outside of writing.

3. I will not participate in any sexual content. Itโ€™s not allowed on the site and itโ€™s not allowed with me.

4. Other mature themes are, on the other hand, not an issue. Any mature or dark themes can be discussed with me, donโ€™t be afraid to ask.

5. While I am open and accepting of all pairings, including both transgender and non-binary characters, I favor m//. Itโ€™s my go-to pairing 90% of the time. That doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™m not interested others, but as of now, itโ€™s what I have the most muse for.

6. Iโ€™ve seen the term thrown around a lot, but I would prefer not to be ghosted. Tell me if youโ€™re unhappy with the roleplay or if youโ€™re busy. Itโ€™s okay if you lose interest, it happens. Just let me know so Iโ€™m not left hanging. I wonโ€™t ever be angry at you for it. If you enjoy writing with me, we can even work something out, maybe come up with a whole new plot.

7. Which brings me to my last point: communication is key! You donโ€™t have to talk to me all the time or constantly, but plot with me about our rp, discuss things you want to do or would like to happen. I love to listen. If you do want to chat ooc, Iโ€™m more than happy to! I swear I donโ€™t bite.

8. I donโ€™t mind what kind of face claims we use or if we use any at all. Let me know your preference and weโ€™ll work with that.

So, what am I interested in? Hereโ€™s a list of themes, pairings and fandoms. I donโ€™t have any solid plots right now, but I love brainstorming, so Iโ€™d be happy to come up with one alongside whoever may be interested! Romance isnโ€™t necessarily required, but Iโ€™m a sap for it. Slow burn, soulmates, you name it.

- Fantasy, historical or modern
- Science fiction (aliens, androids, etc)
- Dystopian (zombies, monsters, etc.)
- Slice-of-Life
- Crime Syndicates/Mafia/Street Gangs
- Supernatural
- Horror/Paranormal

Bolded are my preferred role. If nothing is bolded, then I have no preference and am fine with either.

Bad Boy/Girl // Good Boy/Girl
Punk Kid // Cinnamon Roll
Tall Scary // Small Sweetie
Criminal // Innocent Bystander
Grumpy Loser // Literal Ray Of Sunshine
Shy Artist // Outgoing Muse

Bolded are my preferred role. If nothing is bolded, then I have no preference and am fine with either.

Barista // Regular Customer
Mob Bossโ€™s Heir // Leader Of A Small Street Gang
Dancer // Delinquent
Any Supernatural Creature // Hunter
Rich Kid // Kid From A Struggling Family
Modern Day Royal // Regular Person
Any Supernatural Creature // Human
Bouncer/Bartender // Stripper
Pirate // Siren/Mercreature

Iโ€™ll say right off the bat that Iโ€™m not a big fandom person. I like the world building and details like that, but I am horrible at writing canon characters. Any fandom rp will strictly be oc/oc for that reason. I lose interest fast with canon pairings.

- Harry Potter
- Stardew Valley
- The Last of Us
- Left4Dead
- Pokรฉmon
- Probably more that I canโ€™t think of.

Hey, I think we could write super well together if you wanna chat more!
I've leaned more towards m// as well, and theres a few different things that caught my interest (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back