• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‘𝐨π₯𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐜π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 : mxm partner search

the lotus eater

a plume of crimson smoke
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

cherubs’ mxm partner search !

hello divine wanderers ! here is my partner search. first and foremost, i am cherub ! currently a college student, age 18 studying art and literature. as summer has started i would love to delve into some new roleplays ! sorry to any m/f or f/f preferences but at the moment, i only play m/m as it is my best orientation to play.

what I am asking for:
β€’ 17+

β€’ ooc isn’t necessary but i do like it !

β€’ able to play balanced characters (if you play effeminate males that’s totally okay with me though but no blubbering idiots that are unrealistic)
β€’ semi advanced to advanced. i tend to write five paragraphs or more, but understand if you only do maximum three

now onto the pairings !
(though, i can be persuaded to almost anything you want these are just the ones i could think up at the moment.)

what i won’t play: furry, incest, anime/manga
what i will play:
anything 80s themed (a big craving atm)

fandoms
the umberella academy ❁
american horror story
marvel (au and stucky)
divergent
stranger things ❁
happy
the counjouring
misfits
harry potter ❁
skins

films/shows without fandoms
stand by me
my own private idaho ❁
freaks and geeks ❁
the breakfast club
i am legend
good will hunting
10 things i hate about you
miss peregrines home for peculiar children

supernatural
witch x witch ❁
witch x human
vampire x werewolf
vampire x vampire
vampire himan
ghost x human

pairings/plots
drug dealer x addict
gang member x vocal gang member
angel x demon
road trip
rival bands
high school/college

Last edited:
original plot !
the kings of the wild frontier

highschool has just come to a close. the completion of such a long education has you thinking; what else is there in this vast expanse of a world? surely there is something more to than waking up at 8am, eating, drinking, sleeping. the monotonous cycle that almost everybody you know has down to a t. you want something more. so you go an get it. you pack your car, say goodbye to your family and with three of your acquaintances, set sail for the deep adventures that the world has to offer you. there will be problems, there will be heartache, there will be self discovery. what awaits the kings of the wild frontier is yet to be discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back