• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐๐š๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ [open | doubling | June 16th update]

Paopu Tree

To intertwine two destinies...

GENERAL INFO
Call me Sapling! I am a 23 year old female, full time graphic designer and currently working from home due to COVID-19. I have been a roleplayer since 2011 and I can say I have seen and experienced quite a lot! Mary Sues, Godmodding, all that fun stuff I once have done and experienced (and didn't like it so I stopped and stayed in my lane lmao). I have countless OCs and I keep making news ones, despite the fact that I run out of ideas. I love writing headcanons, associating songs with characters and scenes, and fangirling about characters holding hands.

Roleplaying is basically one of the hobbies I absolutely love to do in my spare time. I admit, my interests swing a lot and it's kinda hard to keep me interested when my rp partner does not pull their weight. I always try to ensure that both of us enjoy the rp, but often times it feels like I am the only one making the effort. Roleplaying is my main escape from my depression and anxiety, I find it to be very calming to lose myself in a story I'm writing with someone else and process my thoughts and emotions through my characters. Everyone needs a creative outlet, right? For me that's writing.

So I hope, if you've read this far, you will take the time to read my rules!

GUIDELINES
โ€ข No set post length. As long as you are capable of giving me something to work with, I am a-okay with any type of post length.
โ€ข Be patient. I can get very busy with work and my mental health is unpredictable. If I take longer than 2-3 weeks to reply, please do poke me!
โ€ข I only RP through DMs. Discord is also available, but only under special circumstances.
โ€ข I only do canonร—oc. I am open to f/m, f//, and m// pairings. Though, most of the time my pairings are f/m, yours doesn't have to be the same.
โ€ข I am not the greatest fan of AUs that stray away completely from the original story. AUs such as vampire versions of the canon characters, or perhaps a school setting, need to be interesting enough for me.
โ€ข Yes, I use face and voice claims. It's OK if you don't, but it helps me visualize situations better. I got no preference between 2D and IRL faceclaims.
โ€ข I am OK with OOC chatter. I do like making new friends, but it's not always necessary. Just be friendly!

โ€ข Do not control my character! This is a big no-no and it's ridiculous how people still do not understand this. If you need to control my character for perhaps a timeskip or whatever, please ask first!!!

For any questions you can always message me, I'll happily answer.

tumblr_o31507q13p1qhh6xjo2_400.gifv

FANDOMS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Stars indicate my interest in them:
no stars = don't ask me about it
โ˜… = I'm burnt out. If you're eager, please propose a plot of any kind.
โ˜… โ˜… = I'm willing to attempt to discuss.
โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… = I am open to discuss & try.
โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… = yes, I will do this with you
โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… = YES YES YES, CRAVING

- Behind each title I will state which character I'd like for you to double for me, in order of preference.
- Let's not fight about who gets which love interest for their character. Let's be fair towards one another.
- I am OK with multiple OCs, but let's not make it too chaotic!
- Titles that are strike through means I'm currently too full on discussions about them.

Anime

โ€ข Amnesia (Toma)
โ€ข Diabolik Lovers (Subaru, Shu, Kou) โ˜…
โ€ข Free! (Kisumi, Rin) โ˜…
โ€ข Hakuouki (Heisuke, Saitou) โ˜…
โ€ข Karneval (Gareki, Yogi) โ˜…
โ€ข Kuroshitsuji (adult!Ciel, adult!Alois, Sebastian) โ˜…
โ€ข Shugo Chara (Ikuto) โ˜…
โ€ข Uta no Prince-sama (Syo, Ittoki) โ˜…

Games
โ€ข Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Jacob) โ˜…
โ€ข Detroit: Become Human (RK800, RK900) โ˜…
โ€ข Devil May Cry (Nero) โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… (I'm new to the fandom, so my knowledge is limited!)
โ€ข Fallout 4 (n/a)
โ€ข Final Fantasy VII -Crisis Core- (Genesis, Zack) โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข Final Fantasy VII (Cloud, Reno) โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข Final Fantasy VII -Advent Children- (Cloud, Reno, Rufus) โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข Final Fantasy VII Post-game/movie โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข Final Fantasy XII (Balthier) โ˜…
โ€ข Final Fantasy XIII (Hope, Fang) โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Hope, Noel) โ˜…
โ€ข Final Fantasy XV (Prompto, Noctis) โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข Kingdom Hearts (Sora, Riku, Ventus, Vanitas)
โ€ข The Witcher (Ciri, Geralt) โ˜…

Movies
โ€ข Fantastic Beasts (Newt) โ˜…
โ€ข Harry Potter (Cedric, Draco, Harry) โ˜…
โ€ข MCU (I'm new to the fandom)
โ€ข Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข The Hobbit (Kili, Fili) โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
โ€ข The Lord of the Rings (Legolas) โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…

K-Pop
โ€ข BTS (Jimin, Suga, Jungkook) โ˜…
โ€ข SEVENTEEN (Vernon, Woozi) โ˜…

K-Drama
โ€ข Hwarang (Han-Sung)

Series
โ€ข Dirk Gently (n/a)
โ€ข Once Upon A Time (Killian) โ˜…
โ€ข Sherlock (n/a)
โ€ข Supernatural (Dean, Sam) โ˜…

Please PM me if you're interested!!!! I will not respond to replies on this thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back