• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 π’πžπšπ«πœπ‘ β€’ β‚ŠΒ°βœ§οΈ‘ Λ— ˏ Λ‹ ❀ˎˊ Λ— || About Me, Anime Fandoms + some Plots!

C R Y B A B Y

Milk and cookies.
Hi friends! Thanks for checking out my thread! (᢫ᡒᡛᡉᡧₒᡀ)
Please do not post here, PM me instead. ^^

On the hunt for a new partner, I guess.

About Me:
β₯ My name is Crybaby, but feel free to call me Cry or Baby.
β₯ I'm a long time role player of like over a decade and am currently trying to find a long term partner to RP, be friends, and be creative with! I took a long hiatus from here just due to life getting in the way and mental stuff. (If anyone recognizes or remembers me, hi!!)
β₯ I'm a 22 y/o female and would prefer my partner be at least 18+ as I very much enjoy detail, am not afraid of being graphic or in depth with my writing and generally enjoy being a bit more mature in my behavior. (butnotoverlymature)
β₯ I'm Pacific US time.
β₯ I guess I'm advanced literate? I love to write, and can write upwards of 8+ paragraphs per post with ease. I don't expect my partner to be just as advanced (because I'm excessive and have a too much gene and am absolutely aware of this ahahaha,) but I would like something to work with and reasonable effort. Quality over quantity in my eyes.
β₯ I am employed so there will be some downtime in-between replies but I am frequent and very attentive, so expect replies at least every day. Should I miss a few days, always feel free to nudge me. I can be a little scatter brained but I'll often let you know how I'm doing or if there's gonna be some delays.
β₯ I do any and all pairings, but I often need different stimuli/story/characters going on so I don't feel trapped in a monotonous romance RP loop.
β₯ I LIKE TO TAAAAALK, especially about my feelings in the RP if I get invested so I hope my future RP partner won't mind! I usually do parentheses for OOC.
β₯ I'm cool with coming up with plots and all that good stuff if my partner isn't into it and I prefer playing more than one character. The most I've ever played at once was about 20. I do fall into slumps though where I'm not AS creative as I normally am, so a partner that can help me brainstorm and come up with fun goodies or just little sparks of things or ideas would be really fun!

Things I'm into:
β₯ MxM, FxF, MxF and everything else. Canon or not is also fine.
β₯ Gore, Violence, Death, and other mature content.
β₯ Slice of Life, Romance, Fan worlds/plots etc.
β₯ Canon characters. I enjoy playing canon characters and take a lot of time in writing for them, and the more of a favourite they are to me, the better I can RP them. In general, though, I can roleplay a lot of canon characters decently well.
β₯ Canon x OC. I'm very canon x OC friendly and love seeing OCs. I'm the type of partner who will get invested in OCs and loves learning about them, and frequently asks questions about them. Basically, I will take a great interest in your characters and adopt them as my children.

Fandoms + Info:
Jujutsu Kaisen
✰

Kimetsu no Yaiba ✰
(Demon Slayer)

Deadman Wonderland

Pandora Hearts

Beastars

Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins)

I also play some popular video games like Overwatch and League of Legends but I'd need to really be sold on a plot to consider either of those.

And that's about it. I may edit or add onto this thread at some point, but as I write this it's rather late and I lack the energy to, aha
Thanks for checking out my thread! Happy Rp'ing! <3

Last edited:
Bump. I’m tentatively looking for one more partner, but being selective because I have the brain the size of a pea and can’t handle too many things at once

Thread’s been updated on some details and what is/isn’t open anymore. Thanks to everyone who has looked at my thread and sent me pms!!! You da best

Last edited:
Bump. I updated some stuff.
I might take the time to neaten and elaborate on this and things I want from a partner to make it all easier and more comprehensible to read, but I'm lazy OTL
Gomen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back