• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern rose sanctorium

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
rose sanctorium

giphy.gif

• Springfield, Oregon. A relatively small town of ten thousand residents, this place is picture perfect. Amazing education system, low crime rates and desirable jobs - this is a dream location. A dream location with a dark secret. A new arrival on the block, Rose Sanctorium, have moved into a very modern research facility on the eastern side of town. The facility is surrounded by eight foot tall fences and twenty four hour security, it is almost impenetrable. If this wasn't enough to announce their arrival - students of Springfield High have started turning up dead. The once quiet town has become a dark and dangerous place for anyone under eighteen.

A lot of speculation has occurred as to what has happened to these students. Autopsy reports concluded that these kids were simply victims of their own accord. Suicide. Families of the kids have not been allowed to identify the bodies. A news report of supposedly leaked evidence has stated the bodies have shown signs of being medically operated on recently with a mix of chemicals present in their bodies. Fingers have been pointed towards the Sanctorium's research facility but the police have seemingly turned a blind eye and went by their official reports.

It has been two weeks since the last body turned up. A popular senior, running back of the football team with his whole life ahead of him. The town has just begun to recover its losses but little do they know - it's only just started.

You are a highschool student. Maybe you were directly affected by the deaths or maybe you weren't but right now you are being affected by something else. The past few days you would have begun noticing a... change. A change in your body. Power. Pure, unrestricted power. You don't know this yet but you were a success in a mountain of failures. And the Sanctorium is coming for you.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, but perhaps you could make the red a little softer? ^^" The vividness of the colour gives me a bit of a headache when reading.

I would suggest a trigger warning please! individuals like myself can VERY easy be sent into a panic by one of the words you used "^w^ I am intrigued however, but for future reference!

I am also interested, lots of mystery to uncover with a compelling story idea. I look forward to hearing more about it

I would suggest a trigger warning please! individuals like myself can VERY easy be sent into a panic by one of the words you used "^w^ I am intrigued however, but for future reference!
What was the word? I dont understand what could possibly be a trigger word in his post so some insight may help me in the future. I also understand if youre unable to repeat it and if thats the case would someone else mind assisting me in understanding?

Cosmos Cosmos I apologise for that, didn’t even think. As soon as I get near my laptop I’ll get it changed. Again I apologise.
What was the word? I dont understand what could possibly be a trigger word in his post so some insight may help me in the future. I also understand if youre unable to repeat it and if thats the case would someone else mind assisting me in understanding?
It's an amazing rp really! don't be sorry, I just have some friends I know that could be really set off accidently stumbling upon it, it starts with s and ends it something like tide

//QWQ seriously though i do want to join

Alrighty this is a decent group so far. I’ll have the CS up whenever I get home in the next few hours and I’ll keep it open until maybe the 9th? Is that enough time for everyone?

Alrighty this is a decent group so far. I’ll have the CS up whenever I get home in the next few hours and I’ll keep it open until maybe the 9th? Is that enough time for everyone?
I think that's enough time for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back