• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zyrelle

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭?
7D93FFF5-660B-4841-8B5A-0C0B9A5651E9.jpeg

˚⊹ ˚・♡ WELCOME TO
MY REQUEST THREAD! ♡˚⊹ ˚ .

C641BEFA-5EA6-47F9-B902-52DF17247627.jpeg

˗ˏˋ A LITTLE ABOUT ME ˎˊ˗

𝖬𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖬𝗒𝖺𝗁. 𝖨'𝗆 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗏 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌. 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗂'𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌: 𝖠𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾. 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾. 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖨𝖿 𝗐𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈. 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌, (𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆). 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌.

1.) My post length usually varies on what is happening in the scene, though on a good day i can give you about 3-9 paragraphs, however i don't expect the same exact amount back. All that i ask of you is to put some effort into it! 2-3 will be just fine.
2.) I will only write in third person, and i hope you do the same. I have nothing against first or second person, they're just not my preferences.
3.) Depending on the time of day, i am usually incredibly active - i know not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to say the same thing - but please be able to at least post once a day! or at least have the decency to tell me if and when you'll be busy.
4.) I wouldn't go as far to say I'm picky with who i play with, but i most likely will not respond if you send me a crappy 'hey lets rp' message, at least act like you're interested in playing with me!
5.) I do only prefer to play with male characters, you can be female irl so long as you are comfortable playing a male. I have nothing against the LGBTQ community, i just don’t like playing it out.
6.) Please do not spam me if i don’t reply straight away, unless i say otherwise, i am still interested in playing with you - I am just busy. Being spammed/someone getting frustrated with me, is a huge turn off in my opinion.

....Now onto the plots!

RUNAWAYS:
On the run from her ex boyfriend Muse A bumps into Muse B - quite literally - when he successfully manages to save her from the men that her ex boyfriend sent. Unknowingly to Muse A, Muse B is also on the run from the same man - a man he once called his boss. New York City is a big big place, but just how big is it when faced with the task of attempting to escape the one thing that always seems to pull them back?

BLACKOUT:
In 1977 New York faced one of it’s deadliest challenges yet, The blackout. From petty crimes committed, to down right dangerous ones. It was safe to say the city was in absolute Chaos. Muse A was part of the group that took it upon themselves to see how long it would take them to tear the city apart. Muse B was innocent. Until she wasn’t. At this point, she wasn’t so sure tomorrow was promised. All it took was teaming up with Muse A to change her outlook on life, and realise that maybe, the world wasn’t as colourful as she thought.

THE KILL THAT NEVER WAS:
Muse A, an ordinary girl with a not so ordinary father. Being the daughter of the richest man in the world, always has it’s perks. Not so much though when she suddenly becomes the target of a few evil men who look as though they belong as the villains in a disney movie. Enter, Muse B. A hired hitman, sent halfway across the world (literally.) to bring Muse A to said evil men, Kidnapping her was the easy part, putting up with her attitude the entire way home, and eventually maybe sort of falling for her? Not so easy.

UNDERCOVER PRINCESS:
Muse A has been living undercover for as long as she can remember, having two identities sounds a lot easier than it is. Having everyone love one identity at home, and hating the other at school, got tiring sometimes. And when Muse B enters the picture as her bodyguard, it gets a whole lot more complicated. The dude once even claimed, “nobody hated her as much as he did.” And now he was protecting her?

SKATER BOY:
Muse A, the have-it-all popular cheerleader, with a reputation she’s unwilling to lose. Muse B, the reject skater boy, who doesn’t have a care in the world. When tragedy strikes and they’re both involved in an accident that only serves to bring them closer to each other, will Muse A allow herself to openly love the boy who could destroy everything she worked hard to build? Or will she continue to keep their love a secret, undoubtedly burning every bridge they ever built together?

OXYGEN: - based on a wattpad novel.
Muse A was all too willing to take her life, and that’s exactly what she did - at least attempted to do. Jumping into a river without the knowledge on how to swim in the early hours of the morning, everything was going according to plan - at least that was before Muse B came into the picture, playing the role of the ‘knight in shining armour’ he witnesses her fall - well jump, and dives in after her. Making a promise to teach her how to swim, and from there a strange relationship forms.

GUARD ME: (also based on a wattpad novel - i love wattpad, sue me.)
Muse A - the daughter of a multimillionaire. Muse B - the trained assassin turned bodyguard. Muse B spent his entire life being taught that he would eventually have to lay his life down for Muse A, doing whatever it takes to protect her, much to his dismay. It’s not as black and white as it seems when the both of them completely despise each other, how the hell is Muse A supposed to spent every day with this man, when she can’t even look at him without wanting to punch him?

BEST FRIEND:
After ten years, Muse A finally returns to the quiet little town she grew up in. She doesn’t know how she is going to cope being back in the same town that her best friend died in. After all, he died saving her. From his own father too. Little does she know, he’s been alive this entire time.

BAD BOYS RULE:
Muse A, a sarcastic, stubborn, confident loud mouthed girl with an attitude that will someday land her in more trouble than she’s worth. Muse B, a rude, reserved, quiet boy who has too much of a problem with rolling his eyes. Perhaps opposites do attract, both have stories far more complexed than they’d like to admit. Juggling high school, and keeping up with each other? Impossible. But some things are worth figuring out. Maybe, this is one of them.

♛ the walking dead. (I prefer to use an OC against a character like negan.)
♛ the vampire diaries. (I don’t have a preference for this.)
♛ teen wolf.
♛ the originals.
♛ gossip girl.
♛ skins. (I feel like this would be really fun!)
♛ american horror story.
♛ the purge.

♛ princess x prince.
♛ modern take on bonnie and clyde.
♛ vampire x human.
♛ modern take on romeo and juliet.
♛ brothers best friend.
♛ gang leader x rivalry’s daughter.
♛ bodyguard x girl being guarded.
♛ werewolf x human.
♛ werewolf x werewolf.
♛ oc superhero x oc superhero.
♛ modern take on harley quinn and the joker.
♛ villain x villain.
♛ mafia boss x rivalry’s daughter.
♛ mermaid x human.
♛ mermaid x pirate.

These are some song lyrics that i think we can come up with plots for together! I love the lyrics and think they’d make for great stories, but don’t really have any fleshed out ideas.

☆☆☆

“𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑, 𝑠𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛' 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑡𝘩 𝐷𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑡, 𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛' 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒.”

“𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦, 𝑟𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝑎 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒. 𝑂𝘩, 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠, 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡𝘩𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦.”

“𝑇𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑔 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝, 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑝.”

”𝐼 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑! 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔.”

“𝑆𝘩𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑣𝑦, 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝘩𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑆𝘩𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡’𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝘩𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟? 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝘩𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦.”

“𝐴𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝘩𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐𝘩 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑, 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡.”

- really craving a roleplay based off of the song ‘Girls like Girls’ by Hayley Kiyoko, but we can come up with a plot and stuff together!

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌! 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗎𝗌𝗌! 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌.

⌒―⌒
( ・(ェ)・) ♡
/  ⌒ヽ ୨୧‧₊˚ 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!
人__つつ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back