• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ใ€Ž๐“๐‘’๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ โใ€

Husk

wears heelies to escape his feelies
๏ธฝ
black and white art GIF
black and white love GIF
๏ธฝ

๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•–.
๏ธฝ
Flower Grow GIF by Justin
๏ธฝ

|แดนแดฑแดฑแต€ แดนแดฑ แดตแดบ แต€แดดแดฑ แดณแดฌแดฟแดฐแดฑแดบ|
Currently, I am seeking partners to weave intricate tales with, crafting something of intrigue for us both.
I, subjectively, consider myself advanced.
I have had the itch to have some more folks to write with to hone my abilities and just have a grand ole time. Alongside making friends.
So, here we are.
Mostly in writers, while I enjoy styles I vibe with, I look for folks who can help carry a plot and make engaging posts that leave me hungry for more.
If we've been in contact and I haven't gotten back to you, I likely missed your message, please feel free to nudge me.
So, how about a brief introduction then?

๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ
--I am twenty-nine years of age. So for my comfort, 18+ only.

-I love medicine and am in the medical field. I also have a service dog named Gideon!~ He is my baby.

--I am an avid world builder, plot creator, and character developer. I can play multiple sides as well.

--Please give my samples at least a skim read to ensure my style suits you. Due to what I've studied, I have an inclination toward a more extensive vocabulary.

--I love OOC and talk incredibly casually despite my formalness in this thread.

--I'm a meme garbage boy.

--I game a lot. Wanna talk games? I'm all for it.

--I consider myself moderately advanced, but I'm not an asshole. I don't mind if your grammar isn't perfect, you have difficulty with English because it is not your second tongue, or you may struggle because of dyslexia. If you can carry a plot well, create intriguing characters, and work with me, I'll work with you.

--I draw huge inspiration from music and lyrics.

--I am an artist.

--I can be a slow writer, I ask for patience, the same of which I'll return to you. I also suffer from anxiety and depression and will need some understanding.

--Overall, I'm chill asf.

๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ๏ธธ

โ„™๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค-โ„™๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค-๐•Š๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค-๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž๐•ค
โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—

Modern
Historical (ask me about this one, there are some periods I'm not well versed in.)
Fantasy
Futuristic
Utopic/Dystopic
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Any mixture of the above, to be honest.
Open to suggestions.
themes; angst ; slow burn; psychological ; gritty & dark; macabre; slight fluff; survival; thriller ; mystery ; the human psyche ; beasts ; revenge ; moralistic complexities ; phobias ; toxicity ; musically inspired ; romance ; platonic ; mental illness (but only if played accurately) ; addiction ; death ; noire ; mafia & crime ; darker twists on the red string of fate; darker twists on fairy tales; rivalry to romance; cthuloid shenanigans; things based off of Stephen King's works; exploration of life after death; road trips; survival
SCP
Wolf's Rain
Hero Academia
Parasyte
Tolkien, though I could be better versed.
Probably wouldn't mind doing settings in some of Stephen King's novels.
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls
The Last of Us
Lovecraft
Dragon Age. Another one I could be better versed in, tbh.
Mass Effect
Gravity Falls
Anything by Junji Ito. I suppose that's a bit niche.
Silent Hill
Law and Order: SVU, CSI
Amnesia and its counterparts.
Dark Souls.
Homestuck.
The Purge
Bioshock
Red Dead Redemption
GTA
Animal Farm, 1984
Flatland
F.E.A.R
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Haunting Ground
The Cat Lady, Downfall
Dead Space
Amnesia
Criminal x Cop
Demon x Mortal
Demon x Cultist
Vampire x Mortal
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Supernatural Hunter
Werewolf x Supernatural Hunter
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Mortal
Mortal x Ghost
Drug Dealer x Drug Addict
Drug Deal x Sober
Drug Addict x Drug addict
Open x Closeted
Reaper x Immortal
Time Traveler x Regular person
Seasoned apocalypse survivor x Clueless Apocalypse Survivor
Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor
Popular x Unpopular
Cultist x God [or any otherworldly creature]
Soulmate x Soulmate [preferably with darker twists]
Dragon shifter x Dragon Hunter
Shifter x Hunter
Angel x Demon
Disordered x Stabilized individual trying to help [would be nice to have some fluff with this]
Grumpy Detective x Rockie Detective
Rival x Rival
Gang member x Mafia member
High-rank gang member x Undercover officer
Monster x Mortal
Witch x Outcast
Witch x Regular human
Experiment x Scientist assigned to observe or study the experiment.
Experiment x Experiment
Detective x Detective
(* ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ.)
โ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†ž
*๐™Ž๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™–, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ, ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ก, ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ.
*๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ฎ (๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก ๐™‡๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š) ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ข๐™–.
*๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™, ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™—๐™š๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข.
๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง.
๐™Š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™—๐™š๐™ง.
*๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฅ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ/๐™ข๐™ค๐™— ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™š/๐™ข๐™ค๐™— ๐™—๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ.
*๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ.
*๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™’๐™ค๐™ก๐™›'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ?
๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š.
๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š-๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™Š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š
๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค, ๐™ค๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ.
M๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ, ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎโ€™๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข-๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™– ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™–๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ.
โ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†žโ†ž-
๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโ€™๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ โ€˜๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จโ€™ (๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง) ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š. ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉโ€™๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผโ€™๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎโ€™๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโ€™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ. ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ, ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃโ€™๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข, ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™.

๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผโ€™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™–๐™ฉ, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎโ€™๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š. ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉโ€™๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃโ€™๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ.
๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™.

๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™จ.

๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™†๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง (๐™Š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก)|๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™Š๐™ง
๐™”๐˜พ (๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™)|๐™ˆ๐˜พ(๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™) **๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ & ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™จ**
๐™”๐˜พ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐˜พ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š.

๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง.
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ค๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง.

๐™ˆ๐˜พ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™™ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™”๐˜พโ€™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ (๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ), ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ.

๐™ˆ๐˜พ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ; ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™”๐˜พโ€™๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ. ๐˜ผ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™œ, ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™จ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ, ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ˆ๐˜พ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™”๐˜พโ€™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™”๐˜พโ€™๐™จ ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐˜พ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™”๐˜พ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ˆ๐˜พ. ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š. ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™”๐˜พ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š? ๐™ˆ๐˜พ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ.

๐™„'๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™›, ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™› f๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ.

๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ: ๐™”๐˜พ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ. ๐™’๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก. ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ. !๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™„๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™จ!: ๐™”๐˜พ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ. ๐™Š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š. ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™.
๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ "๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ" ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™™. ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ.

๐™๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™›๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™—๐™š๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ข, ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ.

๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š "๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ" ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ- ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™—๐™ค. ๐™๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™—๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ, ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š.

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ. ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™๐™–๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™.
*If I Believe You - The 1975
โ€œI thought I'd met you once or twice,
But that was just because the dabs were nice,
And opening up my mind.
Showing me consciousness is primary in the universe
And I had a revelation.
I'll be your child if you insist
I mean, if it was you that made my body
You probably shouldn't have made me atheistโ€
๐™‚๐™ค๐™™/๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™ญ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก.
๐™‚๐™ค๐™™/๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™ญ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก
๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™ญ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก.

๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ
๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. {๐™ˆ๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™.}

*The Other Side Of Paradise - Glass Animals
โ€œWhen I was young and stupid
My love left to be a rocking roll star.
He told, โ€œPlease donโ€™t worry.โ€
Wise little smile that spoke so safely.โ€

๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š-๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™žโ€™. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™, ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผโ€™๐™จ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ, ๐™จ๐™ค, ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก, ๐™–๐™—๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™. ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™–, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ , ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ฎ. ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ . ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ?

*Like Real People Do - Hozier
"I knew that look dear
Eyes always seeking
Was there in someone
That dug long ago
So I will not ask you
Why you were creeping
In some sad way, I already know.
I will not ask you where you came from
I will not ask you and neither would you."

๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. {๐™ˆ๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™.}

*Cane Shuga - Glass Animals
"Burn through my love
Just like your drugs
I've had quite enough
Or lack thereof."
๐˜ผ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ/๐™จ๐™ค๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ญ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.

**Craving Unravel - Jonathan Young {Cover}
"๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š.
๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช."
Cryptid/Supernatural/Monstrous being/Previous Experiment|Either a former friend/partner, or alternatively someone they've met and connected with.
Can incorporate red string of fate into this.
I have a lot of ideas for this, I mean a lot.

The Beers - The Front Bottoms
"There's Beer,
In coffee mugs, water bottles, and soda cups.
And it's clear, as the windows I came through,
That you,
Are in one of those moods.
And I am in one of them too.
And it's hard, to communicate, anything.
I'm holding on to hope I'm sure was never even there."

๐™€๐™ญ|๐™€๐™ญ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ, ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ'๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™, ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก. ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ, ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ {๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก} ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ.

*You Can Be The Boss - Lana Del Rey
He had a cigarette with his number on it,
He gave it over to me, "Do you want it?"
I knew it was wrong but I palmed it.
I saved it, I waited, I called it.
The liquor on your lips, the liquor on your lips,
The liquor on your lips makes you dangerous.
I knew it was wrong, I'm beyond it,
I tried to be strong but I lost it.
You taste like the Fourth of July
Malt liquor on your breath, my, my.

๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ญ ๐™Š๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™ง
๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™ ๐™ญ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง.

*The Night We Met - Lord Huron
"I am not the only traveler,
Who has not repaid his debt.
I've been searching for a trail to follow again.
Take me back to the night we met.
And then I can tell myself,
What the hell I'm supposed to do.
And then I can tell myself,
Not to ride along with you.
I had all and then most of you,
Some and now none of you,
Take me back to the night we met.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met"

Demon|Demon Slayer
Demon|Angel
Demon|Mortal/Cultist

*Wait By The River - Lord Huron
"If I can't change the weather
Maybe I can change your mind
If we can't be together
What's the point of life?
If we can't be together
I will leave this world behind
If I can't touch your body
Can I touch the sky?"

๐™‚๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ/๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ|๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ

**A Sadness Runs Through Him - The Hoosiers
"Time and again boys are raised to be men,
Impatient they start, fearful at the end.
But here was a man mourning tomorrow,
Who drank, but finally drowned in his sorrow.
He could not break surface tension,
He looked in the wrong place for redemption.
Don't look at me with those eyes,
I tried to unheave the ties.
Turn back the time that drew him,
But he couldn't be saved,
A sadness runs through him."

**Great White Bear - Dear Reader
"Oh, what a fix they're in,
Oh, what a terrible sin,
Oh, what a fix they're in,
Oh, what a terrible sinister game
The hunter did play
To give them the hope
That they could get away
When biding his time
He did wait down the line
To bring a disaster
On their youthful dreams of escape"

*"Personal" - Stars
"Sorry to be heavy,
But heavy is the cost,
Heavy is the cost."

๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™. ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ.

*In Cold Blood - Alt J
"01110011,
Crying zeros and I'm hearing 111s."

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ž๐™™/๐˜ผ๐™„ ๐™ญ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก.
๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ? ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™ž-๐™›๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™„/๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ž๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™.
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐, ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ-๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ โ€˜๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œโ€™ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ? ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐žโ€™๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž?
๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ’.๐ŸŽ ๐ ๐ฉ๐š, ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ, ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ ๐ ๐ฉ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฉ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ?
๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ. ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐œ, ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ !!! ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค-๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ€™๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐žโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐žโ€™๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ โ€ฆ ๐จ๐ก, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐žโ€™๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ!!! ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ. ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ / ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ / ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.
๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› โ€“ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐ฌ/๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ซ & ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ž โ€“ ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐šโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ณ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š, ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ฐ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ขโ€™๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ.
๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ/๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค. ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ: ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ (๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐šโ€™๐ฌ) ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›, ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐šโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ โ€˜๐œ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒโ€™ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฉ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ-๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐€๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค. ๐€๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐, ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ, ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐, ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ-๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ž. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง.
๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค/๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ž. ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž/๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ (๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒโ€™๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž). ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐. ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐žโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐, ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž.
โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—
๐•Ž๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Š๐•’๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ค
โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—โ€—

A gale that bore frigidity bit at his extremities, to the bone or so it felt, and Elias cursed beneath his breath, which expelled a wispy, vaporous cloud spiraling into the cutting air. Not even his gloved fingers knew freedom from the sharp nip.
Moreover, Elias reflected, having completed business at a time suitable to his liking. Ole Sky-vine, where satisfied clients remembered their biases only when backs had turned from each other and the transaction born from coveting an inebriation met its end.

That was when the yawning schism between the impoverished and the affluent flourished again. Akin to weeds that grew before festering and blooming on its remnants in a circle of continuity. Those youth born prosperous grew to detest the poor, older generations sowing the seeds of such. Here, the wolves ate their young.
However, a convoluted beauty lay within Elias's line of work, which saw him connecting with individuals from all avenues of life. The latest and last being a lad clad in a tweed three-piece, complete with the sheen of black Oxfords shined to finish and a watch lined with tricklings of gold.
It did not take much scrutinization to tell the man sang exuberance from head to toe.
Oh, and how that wristwatch was a temptress; however, Elias did not steal from paying clients if they were in good standing, at least.

Yet Elias held inclinations towards remaining a blur amidst these dealings, dressed to obscure his economic standing, not outfitted to match stereotypes. Although his attire did not propagate a sense of overabundance, it did enough to gratify his wealthier clients. A requirement, lest he attracted the attention of a traipsing police officer, better he did not resemble the common descriptor of a Rockie. Or anyone who might display an inkling that they were up to no good. Which, in actuality, was his constant state of being. It did not mean he could not deceive the public regarding that, wool over the eyes and such.

With a cigarette suspended between two fingers, Elias forged ahead through the bitter frost, teeth chattering between drags. Yes, Elias loathed the cold. Furthermore, he near enough held a sensitivity to it with his emaciated frame, bony prominences offering him scarce fragments of protection against these elements, leaving, of course, the fraction of sprawling warmth beneath his winter-wear precious.
Ah, how he pined to settle in a tranquil location with the comforts of isolation. Alongside, of course, the delectability of a high. A straightforward yearning, yet the ease of acquisition seemed elusive when life bustled around him.

Regardless, flicking the rusted gear of his lighter, he bore a flame to kiss the end of his cigarette. Which, to his chagrin, appeared to maintain resistance, staying lit due to the relentless gusts of wind.
In truth, he should travel back to Clifford Heights, returning the prescription medication bottles to their proper place of hiding. However, Elias found it strenuous and burdensome to pivot around and do such.
The insatiable beast known as hunger began to gnaw at him, tormenting him, urging him to binge. Just another reason to get high; he could focus on that as opposed to the dreaded sensation of wanting to devour a whole meal. With a viewpoint distorted by what he saw in the mirror, hunger left him miserly and bounded by guilt.
No one deals drugs if they fit in the confining and well-structured, unbudgeable box society conceived for those labeled "normal."

Furthermore, despite a stoicism in his countenance, Elias's nerves were frayed, becoming threadbare by each lapsing minute.
Aware of the reasoning, sourced from a letter addressed from the residence in which his Grandfather- a bad memory- dwelled. For now, Elias strived to suppress the remembrance until it dissipated and slipped from his mind like granules of sand sifting through an hourglass, although he could not shake the perturbation.
While it was true, he tiptoed on a taut rope, and his woes were both mountainous and continual, he declined with a fervency to accept any aid from the bastard. Given that Philip was manipulative, the cyclic nature of their dynamics did not allure him to seek any communication with the man.

Regardless, focalization on another subject would help. So Elias toyed with an unlabeled bottle tucked within his jacket pocket, the rattling of the medications proving soothing in a peculiar way. Akin to a lullaby. Despite their lack of labels, Elias knew which drug was which. Each had an indicator of a sort, be it a symbol to the very form of the pill. Despite it being illegal, he prided himself on being a good dealer and an even better thief.
Of course, he had hoped for something more unexplainable and better, enigmatic almost, yet one must play the hand life deals them, even if with complicated cards. Meanwhile, so consumed by his ruminations and pondering, Elias's foot went straight through a weak layer of ice. Thus, fracturing it so that it dampened it with the gelid water that snared him.

"God damn it."

Wincing as the stinging bite of cold surged through him like a parasite, Elias reached into his boot, denoting his sodden sock with an explicative. This blunder is where being lost in musings instead of being analytical of surroundings gets one a foot deep into the cruel, lapping waters of a glaciated lake.
Beyond exasperated, Elias shook his foot as if to shake the freeze and increase circulation. Had anyone seen his blunder? Having traversed away from the mass of humanity by the accord of his own feet, he hoped fortune favored him in not looking like a jackass publicly speaking.
To his dismay, two women were adjacent to him, one whose ebony locks contrasted the ivory purity of the snow beneath her. The other stood looking downwards as if engaged in conversation and speaking utterances Elias was too far away to discern.

While one of the girls he knew naught, the one with noire tumbling tendrils he knew in a unique, yet intriguing, cocktail of friendship and business combined.
Damned if she did not look stoned.
Time as a dealer versed him in the cues of intoxication rendered by alcohol and narcotics or perhaps an accumulation of both. Visage alone was enough to unravel the inquiry of someone's sobriety.
Almost forgetting his drenched foot, Elias ambled towards the two, humored, a wry grin, minute, playing on his features. Never had he run into Boulevard outside of a transaction. It seemed fate made it so never would they meet unless it was to delve into drugs. Although, that changed now.

"Well, well, well, Boulevard and-?"
Idling, he studied the other girl, and she looked like the pinnacle of sobriety, so he imagined Boulevard had not shared.
"I don't believe I've met nor seen you in town. Either way, I'm Elias, a friend of Boulevard's."

I delete comments after a while for tidiness.

Last edited:
God, Mitskiโ€™s music is -chefโ€™s kiss.-

bumping, in a big mood for faster paced, casual-advanced roleplays.

235965915_131083082484476_3245395274338840724_n.jpg

the local good boy earns a medal.
--tiny nudge, i'll be getting back to folks in the morning, so please don't fret or hesitate to hmu<3

Last edited:
HERE COMES THE BOOOOY.
with his harness not tightened enough lol.
ANYWAY, seeking writing friends!~
289479561_548908003569934_7147619717966112564_n.jpg

hi!! iโ€™d be interested in writing something with ya, if youโ€™re still looking :]

getting back to folks in the morning! but i'm still happily open, so feel free to toss a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back