• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β™ͺ ~ π™ž π™¨π™šπ™š π™›π™žπ™šπ™‘π™™π™¨ 𝙀𝙛 π™―π™€π™’π™—π™žπ™šπ™¨ , π™§π™šπ™™ π™§π™€π™¨π™šπ™¨ 𝙩𝙀𝙀 , 𝙛/𝙛

l u k a s

im your gay mom friend . don't question it .
so ,,, ive got a plot that id honestly just , id eat lizard liver for or something . seriously .
like it's really small but like what if our characters where in the apocalypse together , and one of them was about to have a baby ? and my character's hiding the fact they're infected ? so it's just one big shit storm for them both ?
id sell my last braincell for plotting , like i just l o v e plotting . so yeah ! if you'd be interested id love to have ya ! Just like message me . please . i swear i don't bite .
and like i promise not to even hit you with the realistic faceclaim stick .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back