• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic β β€” 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺. ( 𝘀𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 )

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
[class=title] height:80px; width:550px; background:#000; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=title][class=sanct] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #22B4C7, -1px -1px #22B4C7; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:37px; float:left; margin-left:20px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; [/class] [div class=sanct]HEARTLESS. [/div] [class=back] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #22B4C7, -1px -1px #22B4C7; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:23px; float:right; margin-right:5px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; display:none; [/class] [div class=back] back [/div][/div] [class=bg] height:340px; width:550px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a6/ae/7c/a6ae7c5662722a01f113271810796b82.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin:auto; [/class] [script class=sanct on=click] slideDown 800 tabconbox fadeIn 800 tabs fadeIn 800 back [/script] [script class=back on=click] fadeOut 800 tabconbox fadeOut 800 tabs fadeOut 800 back [/script] [div class=bg][class=sparkle] height:100%; width:100%; background-size:100%; [/class] [div class=sparkle][class=glimmer] background:url('https://i.imgur.com/LLoz1n1.gif'); background-size:20%; height:100%; width:100%; [/class] [div class=glimmer] [class=tabconbox] height:120px; width:520px; display:none; float:left; margin-left:15px; margin-top:200px; border-right:1px solid #22B4C7; border-top:2px solid #22B4C7; background:#000; [/class] [div class=tabconbox][class=tabcontent1] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=tabcontent1][class=container] width:520px; height:80x; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; color:#fff; font-size:12px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:13px; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:80px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]Welcome to Heartbeat City!

The year is 2038. In the bright bustling metropolis of Heartbeat City, some stability has been achieved after a discovery that shocked the world to its core ⁠— people developing powers. The exact date of this occurrence hasn't been pinpointed down, but it has been at least twenty years since this development. Some people were born with their abilities, others developed them later on in life. But the chaos that ensued from that point forward left the city in shambles, in which the echoes of the Change can still be seen today. The dead are mourned, but the city has been rebuilt, brighter than ever. Skyscrapers gleam in the daylight, but the nighttime is illuminated by neon, just as bright.
Despite the Change being such a prominent event in history, people with powers still seem to be a minority, making up around 10% of the current world population. Many continue to live in hiding from the social stigma, the hate that people harbor after witnessing the chaos. The bright lights and shiny new neighborhoods are a bit of a facade; there's still rampant discrimination against people with powers. Criminals run unchecked through the midnight streets, with plenty of organized crime, and a heavy police presence all around. If you know where to look, late in the night, you can find underground fight clubs, speakeasies, harboring safe havens for the career criminals of the streets. The biggest gang running the streets is the Hell Hounds, who've made a name for themselves since the huge effect of the Change. But, Heartbeat City prides itself on the fact that many of the world's most popular superheroes have emerged from its ruins, providing a smiling face and a reassurance that no, not all powered are ne'er-do-wells.

Society currently hangs in a weird balance, unsure of the future to come. Superheroes assure the public that everything will be alright, but violence and crime runs deep in the roots of the city, and the police's control continues its stranglehold on the powered populace. And what no news program seems to cover is the fact that people are disappearing.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent2] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent2][div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]Hello ! Welcome to our lil' group roleplay interest check. This roleplay, as you can probably already tell, has a variety of influences! Neon noir has been a huge influence for this, as well as Cyberpunk 2077, Bladerunner, and some metahuman movies and comics, such as Marvel, DC, and even My Hero Academia. If you've seen this before, don't fret! I posted and started this roleplay a while back, but the group kind of dwindled, and I really wanted to start up this idea from new. So here we are. This roleplay will be ran by erzulie erzulie and I! Please feel free to ask either of us any questions.

The main idea of this roleplay will be focusing on the life of our characters in Heartbeat City, a huge metropolis of anything you can imagine, based around the east coast of the United States further in the future. When one walks through the city, there's a clear divide between the ultra-rich in their ivory towers, and the lower class working hourly jobs. While there are still prejudices against powered people, superheroes exist as a juxtaposition, and fight against criminals and protect the general public. Its your choice whether you'd like your character(s) to be powered, regular humans, and where their loyalties lie. Whether they are a hero themselves, a part of the criminal underworld, or even a vigilante. One thing is certain; a mystery is afoot. More and more powered people are disappearing, and the public is turning a blind eye.

Please post below if you're interested or have any questions! If enough people are interested, a character creation thread will be posted soon.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent3] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent3][class=img] height:100px; width:140px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/fb/06/2afb06b7caa19062e31b4bf163fc3e27.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=img][/div] [class=rule1] height:100px; width:350px; float:left; margin-left:10px; color:#fff; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; font-family:Arial; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [div class=rule1]character creation | ooc thread | lore thread

01. Follow all RPN rules, of course. Be aware that this roleplay will include themes of: violence, murder, classism, dystopia. You must be 18+ to join.

02. Literacy is a must. No one-liner replies will be allowed. I'm expecting to see 500+ word replies on average, with good quality! I'm not super strict on this rule, but please be aware I'd like to see multi-paragraph replies.

03. Please be able to post once or twice a week. I understand life can be crazy, but try and be active, and have fun!

04. Roles are not first come first serve, and I will be accepting a limited amount of members! Our last group was just way too much for me to handle as a solo gm, so I'm keeping it tidier this time.

05. If people are interested in this, a Discord server will likely be made! I love being able to discuss characters and ideas OOC, and so having a Discord makes this a lot easier.
[/div][/div][/div] [class=tabs] height:25px; width:500px; color:#fff; font-size:15px; float:left; margin-top:-146px; margin-left:15px; display:none; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 fadeIn 800 tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] fadeIn 800 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 800 tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [div class=tabs][class=tab1] height:25px; width:50px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #22B4C7; border-top:1px solid #22B4C7; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab2] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:80px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #22B4C7; border-top:1px solid #22B4C7; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab3] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:160px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #22B4C7; border-top:1px solid #22B4C7; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [div class=tab1]plot[/div][div class=tab2]about[/div][div class=tab3]rules[/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
code by @pasta

Last edited:
bump c:

bump πŸ’™
i'll get the character creation thread up soon!

bump x

Last edited:
[class=title] height:80px; width:550px; background:#000; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=title][class=sanct] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #22B4C7, -1px -1px #22B4C7; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:37px; float:left; margin-left:20px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; [/class] [div class=sanct]HEARTLESS. [/div] [class=back] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #22B4C7, -1px -1px #22B4C7; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:23px; float:right; margin-right:5px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; display:none; [/class] [div class=back] back [/div][/div] [class=bg] height:340px; width:550px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a6/ae/7c/a6ae7c5662722a01f113271810796b82.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin:auto; [/class] [script class=sanct on=click] slideDown 800 tabconbox fadeIn 800 tabs fadeIn 800 back [/script] [script class=back on=click] fadeOut 800 tabconbox fadeOut 800 tabs fadeOut 800 back [/script] [div class=bg][class=sparkle] height:100%; width:100%; background-size:100%; [/class] [div class=sparkle][class=glimmer] background:url('https://i.imgur.com/LLoz1n1.gif'); background-size:20%; height:100%; width:100%; [/class] [div class=glimmer] [class=tabconbox] height:120px; width:520px; display:none; float:left; margin-left:15px; margin-top:200px; border-right:1px solid #22B4C7; border-top:2px solid #22B4C7; background:#000; [/class] [div class=tabconbox][class=tabcontent1] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=tabcontent1][class=container] width:520px; height:80x; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; color:#fff; font-size:12px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:13px; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:80px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]Welcome to Heartbeat City!

The year is 2038. In the bright bustling metropolis of Heartbeat City, some stability has been achieved after a discovery that shocked the world to its core ⁠— people developing powers. The exact date of this occurrence hasn't been pinpointed down, but it has been at least twenty years since this development. Some people were born with their abilities, others developed them later on in life. But the chaos that ensued from that point forward left the city in shambles, in which the echoes of the Change can still be seen today. The dead are mourned, but the city has been rebuilt, brighter than ever. Skyscrapers gleam in the daylight, but the nighttime is illuminated by neon, just as bright.
Despite the Change being such a prominent event in history, people with powers still seem to be a minority, making up around 10% of the current world population. Many continue to live in hiding from the social stigma, the hate that people harbor after witnessing the chaos. The bright lights and shiny new neighborhoods are a bit of a facade; there's still rampant discrimination against people with powers. Criminals run unchecked through the midnight streets, with plenty of organized crime, and a heavy police presence all around. If you know where to look, late in the night, you can find underground fight clubs, speakeasies, harboring safe havens for the career criminals of the streets. But, Heartbeat City prides itself on the fact that many of the world's most popular superheroes have emerged from its ruins, providing a smiling face and a reassurance that no, not all powered are ne'er-do-wells.

Society currently hangs in a weird balance, unsure of the future to come. Superheroes assure the public that everything will be alright, but violence and crime runs deep in the roots of the city, and the police's control continues its stranglehold on the powered populace. And what no news program seems to cover is the fact that people are disappearing.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent2] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent2][div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]Hello ! Welcome to our lil' group roleplay interest check. This roleplay, as you can probably already tell, has a variety of influences! Neon noir has been a huge influence for this, as well as Cyberpunk 2077, Bladerunner, and some metahuman movies and comics, such as Marvel, DC, and even My Hero Academia. If you've seen this before, don't fret! I posted and started this roleplay a while back, but the group kind of dwindled, and I really wanted to start up this idea from new. So here we are. This roleplay will be ran by erzulie erzulie and I! Please feel free to ask either of us any questions.

The main idea of this roleplay will be focusing on the life of our characters in Heartbeat City, a huge metropolis of anything you can imagine, based around the east coast of the United States further in the future. When one walks through the city, there's a clear divide between the ultra-rich in their ivory towers, and the lower class working hourly jobs. While there are still prejudices against powered people, superheroes exist as a juxtaposition, and fight against criminals and protect the general public. Its your choice whether you'd like your character(s) to be powered, regular humans, and where their loyalties lie. Whether they are a hero themselves, a part of the criminal underworld, or even a vigilante. One thing is certain; a mystery is afoot. More and more powered people are disappearing, and the public is turning a blind eye.

Please post below if you're interested or have any questions! If enough people are interested, a character creation thread will be posted soon.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent3] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent3][class=img] height:100px; width:140px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/fb/06/2afb06b7caa19062e31b4bf163fc3e27.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=img][/div] [class=rule1] height:100px; width:350px; float:left; margin-left:10px; color:#fff; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; font-family:Arial; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [div class=rule1]

01. Follow all RPN rules, of course. Be aware that this roleplay will include themes of: violence, murder, classism, dystopia. You must be 18+ to join.

02. Literacy is a must. No one-liner replies will be allowed. I'm expecting to see 500+ word replies on average, with good quality! I'm not super strict on this rule, but please be aware I'd like to see multi-paragraph replies.

03. Please be able to post once or twice a week. I understand life can be crazy, but try and be active, and have fun!

04. Roles are not first come first serve, and I will be accepting a limited amount of members! Our last group was just way too much for me to handle as a solo gm, so I'm keeping it tidier this time.

05. If people are interested in this, a Discord server will likely be made! I love being able to discuss characters and ideas OOC, and so having a Discord makes this a lot easier.
[/div][/div][/div] [class=tabs] height:25px; width:500px; color:#fff; font-size:15px; float:left; margin-top:-146px; margin-left:15px; display:none; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 fadeIn 800 tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] fadeIn 800 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 800 tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [div class=tabs][class=tab1] height:25px; width:50px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #22B4C7; border-top:1px solid #22B4C7; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab2] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:80px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #22B4C7; border-top:1px solid #22B4C7; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab3] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:160px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #22B4C7; border-top:1px solid #22B4C7; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [div class=tab1]plot[/div][div class=tab2]about[/div][div class=tab3]rules[/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
code by @pasta
Aloha!! Interested >.<

is this still open? i would be interested to join if it is :^)
definitely! our applications don't close until next thursday, the 20th. feel free to apply πŸ’™

bump πŸ’™

Interested. Trying to decide between them
3aca937da5a5b8ddf2b96b5ec3306fca.jpg

014c3dcead81237ef1567217f0e501b9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back