Search results

  1. Abrahms

    Party 1

    The druid had not been eager to enter the mansion, a large beast's den as far as she was concerned, nor had she entirely been eager to split the pack. Yet here she was, and hadn't even had time to take the form of a creature to try and scurry off. Doing so with the elf before her would just be a...
  2. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Once again Syvis felt as though they've merely entered the den of a waiting beast, but kept silent like the rest of the group. Tilting her head briefly to figure out Moire's motions she noded, glancing at Fianna, the latest newcomer, yet apparently an old friend at the same time. The druid...
  3. Abrahms

    Greetings

    Hello -- Unfortunately this area of the Castle in the Mist forums is meant to be for Curse of Strahd parties that are hosted through our server on Discord. You're free to join us! I can DM you the join link, but otherwise I'll ultimately need to clear this thread out later today.
  4. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Vallaki | Mid-morning | The Red String: While Ezmerelda explained Thia's words to the shopkeeper, the older woman led the pair out of the shop and pointed down the street. "There's a house, dearies, that most people avoid." Waving her hand idly she continued, "Now, don't be afraid, young...
  5. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Attempting to protect her face from the branches, Syvis mostly tried to guard her eyes -- all too aware of how easy it would be for a pointed twig or branch to do injury, the fast passing trees leaving faint marks on her coppery skin, slowly fading on the rest of the trip. Once the attack has...
  6. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Riding on the front seat next to Hircus, Syvis kept her eyes moving, trying to take in any meaning from the route they were being driven. She's silent, still on edge with the idea of willingly being, in her mind, captured, but the rest of the pack have had longer here than she has, so she will...
  7. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Still deciding how to take the non-response of the mare, Syvis offered her hand for the beast to smell if it cared to, looking around to try and see if the horse's ears flicked a particular direction, listening for commands. Focusing her own hearing, her attention was caught briefly by the...
  8. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Standing to collect the birdcage with Otrev, Syvis stepped lightly towards the carriage, working her way around first to the horses. "Hello," she offered. "Do you enjoy pulling this carriage?"
  9. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Vallaki | Mid-morning | The Red String: Translating as Thia speaks, the older woman looks back and forth between the pair. Setting her things down she scratched her head, "Mm ... unfortunately that might be too much for my 'umble shop, dearies. Anything that nice is not of'n found in my wares...
  10. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Nodding at Moire, Syvis kept low to the ground as she moved through the room, and tilted her head just enough to get a glimpse over the window sill. What she saw on the other side made her want to growl in anger and howl in desperation. The Lord of the land had come through on his promise...
  11. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Finally settling down to rest, it took Syvis awhile to become comfortable enough. Each small movement made her alert once more, still not quite trusting Tegan nor the creature that hovered near him. It unsettled her in its own way, that it was an animal yet all too human-like for her own...
  12. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Vallaki | Mid-morning: Ezmerelda gave a short nod to Thia as they walked, murmuring back, <"Hopefully we don't need to sell that, sometimes goods like that can be better as barter instead of coin."> Taking some time to ask around, the pair eventually land at a small shop called The Red String...
  13. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Silent during Moire's speech and summary, Syvis looked out of the window at Fianna's question of leaving. "While normally I would agree, survival being the most important, this land seems to follow its king's every whim, even down to the animals. There's no point attempting to flee if it only...
  14. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Vallaki | Mid-morning: Nodding to the changed Thia, Ezmerelda works on tying the horses so they can't wander too far and gives the other three a wary smile, "With luck, we shall be back shortly." Leading the charge, the woman stepped towards Vallaki, the guards appearing to be on edge from...
  15. Abrahms

    Party 1

    During the conversation Syvis had placed herself in a corner, not entirely trusting the Tegan person and the speaking creature ... there was something ... off about them. Predatory in a sense. Even as the pack she had found herself in was supposed to be allied with him, it felt far more like at...
  16. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Outskirts of Vallaki | Mid-morning: Still keeping an eye on the trio as the caravan continues, eventually they are out of sight, but Ezmerelda doesn't seem to let her guard down. Any time birds leave their trees or something shifts in the forest, her attention snaps to it. When the village...
  17. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Luna River Crossroads | Late Morning: Frozen where he stood from Thia's spell, the man couldn't even react to the sudden lightning strike that shattered a nearby tree, sending splinters through the air and the smell of burnt wood lingering. The other two that had circled the wagon reached for...
  18. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Luna River Crossroads | Late Morning: The one holding the reins stares at Thia as she works through a sentence before laughing to his fellows, "Hah! This one tries to act brave, but listen to her teeth chatter in fear!" One along the back of the wagon looks around as if trying to pinpoint a...
  19. Abrahms

    Party 1

    Syvis nods slightly, "I ... think I understand. Like the totem spirits I call upon, but you're given form and linger." Hearing the door open she quickly glanced that way, looking at a vaguely familiar face, the few moments she had seen him before he'd left. The druid stared at his offered hand...
  20. Abrahms

    Party 3

    Luna River Crossroads | Late Morning: Nodding, Ezmerelda clicks her tongue, encouraging the horse to begin moving once more, plodding along the route. The conversation from the men grows louder as they become closer, and as the wagon looks about to pass them, the driver making a point to avoid...
Top