Hello~ My name is Wynter and although this account is new, I'm no stranger to roleplaying.
Real Life Me
I'm a 21-year-old college student majoring in theatre doubling as a personal assistant. If it's creative, I like doing it. My hobbies include reading, writing, singing, learning, and playing video games. To keep up my writing skill, I write short stories while my two books are in the works. On top of my books, I'm currently setting up a recording studio in my room, learning Korean so my friend isn't the only person around who knows the language, and just trying to survive college like any other student. I'm a busy little bee but I enjoy writing and doing all things creative. RP is a priority for me, since I enjoy living in fantasy worlds and being someone I'm not. (Ya know, because I'm an actor and all that so it's like... internet acting...).
Quick things to know about me:
- I'm absolutely open to roleplaying with beginners. That being said, a scene usually doesn't go anywhere when people post one-liners. People return the effort you give to them. I'm not completely against it, but the scene needs to go somewhere in order for it to be okay.
- I've been roleplaying off and on for almost ten years now, but since it's been inconsistent, don't expect me to be pumping out Shakespearean masterpieces.
- I will respond AT LEAST
once a day. I'm someone who spends a lot of time reviewing and editing my post after I've finished writing it, so if it's a chunky post, I'll fit at least a minimum of one post per day. Usually it's more.
- Please don't bother me if you end up dropping off the face of the earth after a couple days. I'm looking for consistency and someone to create with. Don't set something up with me to disappear.
- I love chatting with people and meeting new friends so if you do OOC stuffs, I'd love to have real life chats and get to know you. ^^
- Genre(s): Fantasy / Romance / Medieval | I'm looking to try modern for the first time too
- Post Length: Para-Novella (Paragraph to many paragraphs). Really depends on the person
- RP Size: Groups | 1 x 1 | Small groups
- POV: 1st or 3rd
- Tense: I usually write past tense but depends on the RP and partner(s)
If there's any other info you wanna know about, just shoot me a message. I don't bite and I love meeting new people.