What if RPnation was a real nation?

Alexandra95

Christmas Halloween Witch
Sign-up

If you want to join, just say where you want to settle (this can be outside cities) and if you want to have a special background history, as to what you start with. Giving a short description of who you are could help also, for example career or special abilities (this can help others in need of this to find you).

I'll update the OP whenever I can.

I've started up with a weapon manufacturing plant, this allows for workers, weapon dealers and selling weapons to rebels/groups. I feel it's essential to have a source for weapons in an unstable nation where the government is bound to be taken over.

Remember; as the thread title suggests, keeping your character close to who you are/feel like/want to be would be an idea. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucien St.Clair.

Born into a wealthy family, tutored in the arts of statecraft and diplomacy.

Lucien's parents were killed in the epidemics leaving him heaps of money and an estate, though in these uncertain times they hold very little actual value. Due to his immense prowess in the game of politics, Lucien has seen the government's inability as a blessing and has decided to help fund the rebel groups who are fighting for the people to create a better government. He has allowed for a portion of the estate to be used as a rebel leader's hideout and command center. Lucien is deep within the rebel insurgency and is known to many only as "The Nightingale" because one appears on his family's crest. Due to his position and proximity to the rebel leader and his pseudo government, Lucien has been able to secure himself in what will become the new government's politics assuming the rebels win. Lucien waits for his time when he can influence the politics of the new government or even run them himself so as to help others.

Drive: To help have a new and stable government that is for the people.

Skills: Statecraft, Diplomacy, Economics, Archery and Equestrianism.

Leo Gustaf

Leo was born to a poor family. He spent his time working hard to get a good education and rise above his origins. He graduated at the top of his class in high school and attended Yale. He was on break in Capitol city when the epidemics struck. He was able to barricade himself inside a library with a radio. He spends most of his time now trapping animals near the library and reading a vast array of books. His current goal is to find a group to be affiliated with. He majored in politics and minors in liberal arts. While he has no training with weapons or physical prowess he is excellent in verbal duels.

Drive: Live another day to benefit himself and those around him.

Skills: Persuasion, Bluff, Psychology, Statecraft, and Writing.

May I just remind everyone to state where they want to start in the world (i.e. have residence in one of the cities, be visiting, without home etc), since this is an entire nation it's nice to have an idea of where people come in (and live, for me to write down).

Both have good introductions though c: 
Alexandra Birck

Born into a middle-class family, trained in marksmanship.

As with many others, Alexandra lost her parents in the epidemics. She has her whole life lived a middle-class life with mediocre opportunities, with her main interest being weaponry. From young age she has been regularly training marksmanship at the shooting range, eventually becoming very skilled at shooting. After the epidemics, her dad's relatively high position in a weapon manufacturing plant allowed her to take control of it. She put what money and time she had left into it to be able to start up production again, with the end-result being her potential power to make a difference, with control over the flow of weaponry. Although still young, she is not to be underrated--she can easily kill a target at 1000 m distance. She poses no threat however to anyone being friendly or doing business with her.

Drive: Become a large-scale weapon supplier and design and develop her own weaponry.

Skills: Marksmanship, Engineering, Advanced Ballistics and Finance.

Residence: Capital City

Nathan Hayel

15 (quite young, might I add.)

Born into an aggressive criminal family.

He strayed away from the path his parents chose for him, leading to the scars on his back. He eventually escaped, but not without memories. Every time he thinks about his life before running away, he suffers a terrible headache, making him unable to do anything for five minutes at least. He slowly began to arrange to life without parental support, which took him about 4 years, leading to him gaining many hobbies on the way. He began carving art from sticks (and many other things), which was bought for around $5 at least. Very rarely was money stole from him as he was a very young kid. He also began thinking about science when he became 12, and began to invent other things, such as a little robot which would respond to his voice commands. He hasn't completed the robot yet, and is currently looking for parts to finish it, although he has more than enough money to buy them. He was a scavenger since birth, picking up small little things, each of which would eventually help him on the way. He hopes to have friends someday, although he agrees with himself that it's highly unlikely. He's a very peculiar case, one which most police officers hope to solve, but Nathan almost never spares a detail, and when he does, it's not very informational. He would trust the officers, but he rarely trusts anyone.

Drive: Capturing his parents and their acquaintances.

Skills: Crafting, Creative Thinking, Scavenging.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back