• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [West Empire] A Legendairy humiliation, among other things...

Lei-Cao Cattlemaricanica Sedimentarius Formatta Taurus
20240428_011431.jpg

Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Equipped Titles: Beast, Minotaur
Point Booster: Attentive Student (F)
Character Sheet

Lei-Cao remained rather silent in the talking back she received from Saoirse, eventually suddenly having her legs collapse from beneath her as she was kicked into falling over from a sudden strike to her knees from her annoyed master. Grumbling softly, she added on quietly.
"Well, I am bigger and stronger than you, plus it just means to head on your way it's not like it means anything bad. I think you're just a little self-conscious about it... " the minotaur quietly added, slowly getting back to her feet as she was left a little confused by what followed after.
"But I don't use whipping weapons, I used a mace remember?... " Lei-Cao mentioned, wondering if the little haregon was truly so forgetful about such easy-to-remember details. Who would forget such a perfect and amazing weapon which could withstand any trial and test of time... except Melia's sword perhaps but that's besides the point.

Looking to her companion slave Ryuuji who had suddenly gotten vocal over how she was acting in response to Saoirse, Lei-Cao wondered where such an angered side had sprouted from all of a sudden before hearing him talk endlessly in such defensiveness about his mistress. She didn't take him wholy seriously as she shrugged and briefly answered.
"Well she asked me and followed me here to do so, aaand I signed a papeeeer, and she hasn't trained me at all yet soooo... " she said, her expression not really changing or taking him seriously.
"She hasn't made me a champion," she once again briefly added the next time he had mentioned it, growing tired of him as she mimicked his talking with her hand like a sock puppet and wordlessly mimicking his speaking with her own mouth to go along with it. Waiting for him to finish and giving him an unamused glance, she answered back.

"Come on, it's just a tiny little rabbit, you sound like you kiss the soles of her shoes on a daily basis for fun. It's nice that you learned to find your voice in such a short span, but you're not really that scary when you're talking about her like she's your first and only ever girlfriend who nobody else respects. If you think you're so big and strong, then hit me yourself, I would love to see you do so. Or, do you require crying and begging for the assistance of little bunny and whats'er-face to bail you out of your mistakes every time your little heawing can't save you? I don't care how much you brown-nose your little rabbit-wannabe queen, I am Lei-Cao and I will truly do as I please when I please" she argued back in a hushed tone to Ryuuji since Saoirse and Kahatrina were talking, not wanting to take a single thing from whatever Ryuuji had to say.

1716659916181.png
"Ah no, it is fine Miss Desrosiers, I can only assume she will prove a most difficult one. Although, not to denounce your capabilities or such but... I think you are potentially overestimating yourself to handle this one. She's proven rather... untrainable, to be responsible or do good" Kahatrina answered in thought, giving a look to the minotaur in question who gave an annoyed stare back upon hearing such a thing.

"Hey, stop making false lies, you don't know anything! I'm the greatest warrior you'll ever know!!" she retorted back in annoyance, only earning a little smirk and laugh from the woman in general. Looking back at the cart she came from before to Saoirse, she continued.
"I can only wish you luck in your... attempts, that one only knows trouble and suffering. Believe me, she causes everyone eternal suffering whether it's intentionally done or not. But I can only guess the old man she did work for is gonna be thrilled to hear she's never coming back, he was probably worried for her safety but I've never heard him more relieved that her clumsiness wasn't causing him problems. I came to check in since he got a batch of new... fresh recruits, per say, at the butchery to see if any of them were worth it. I already grabbed two out of his stock before he was done with them, but maybe there's something left if that's the kind of broken messes you apparently like dealing with. Hopefully the rest you got with you aren't... well, like the brainless buffalo there, pardon for such words on your own newly-found fresh meat" Kahatrina continued and giving a small gesture to Lei-Cao, who shook her fists.

"COW, NO- LEI-CAO, IS A MINOTAUR, NOT A BUFFALO!" the slave-beast further agitated at such comments.​

Saoirse Desrosiers

sxm1iE6.jpg
Mentions: Femboy Femboy TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

She was a tad surprised when Ryuuji went to give the cow a speech. Whereas Melia and Jastira had decided to keep tactically silent for the moment being, Ryuuji did not. She chuckled a bit, surprised by how much of a good boy he was, even though it was likely a lost effort on the cow. That one seemed like she'd need different methods to learn, which she'd deploy soon enough, but not right now.

“You're forgetting I own you know. Your strength and size are nothing when they're mine to command. Besides, if you fall over from a kick like that, I've clearly yet to train you lots.” She scoffed, displeased. “You'll find out soon enough.” She promised, with regards to the whipping. In that regard, she decided to ignore the cow's mooing towards Ryuuji, as it was far below her to humour the hubris of a slave for much longer than she'd already done.

She had to agree with Kahatrina. “I don't mind a challenge.” She'd respond, in regards to the untrainable nature of the cow. “Especially not if it can help showcase my talents.”

Upon hearing about the butcher, she started to wonder. Did the cow have family? Friends? Acquaintances? A smile started to form. If she could buy up some folk the cow cared about, she had the perfect leverage to make the cow obey. The benevolent mistress taking care of those the cow cared for in exchange for the cow actually allowing herself to be trained? That sounded like a good deal. She'd possibly have to take on some dead weight, but c'est la vie.

“Well then, let's go meet up with the butcher and apologise for taking a premium cut of steak off of his hands.” She'd state, somewhat serious, somewhat joking.

Jastira Veidi
fAVEBtQ.png

Dd6nhDS.png

Jastira, having listened in, would lean in to whisper to Ryuuji. “Is it true that they eat slaves here? I don't think even Dranth would ever do such a thing.”

Ryuuji Kamimurara
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy

With the new comer Ryuuji would ignore the ignorance of Lei-Cao after that point. He had no desire to waste his breath beyond what he did when it was apparent she wasn’t going to be receptive to verbal reasoning. As a result he stonewalled her verbal retaliation, a face of cold indifference taking hold as he side eyed her before looking back to the conversation with a serious neutral face like usual. It looked like Saoirse’s actions were what would need to speak to her later if she couldn’t even understand the premise that there was a whipping which was going to occur. Hopefully the chuckling he heard from Saoirse was a good thing that supported his decision well enough.

As he listened to the conversation he gathered there might be something worth getting involved with concerning the butcher as far as business went. Regardless he was sure if the opportunity arose Saoirse would have an idea to seize it.

He’d give another bow. “<Understood Miss Desrosiers.>” Ready to roll out once again when it was required of him. When he wasn’t so low he came back up and answered Jastira’s question
Softly looking to her.

“It is to my understanding that there is a minority in the West Empire who do not have qualms about eating those who are more sentient. I would not say it is something regularly practiced however, as those who do partake are seen to be on the more extreme side of..culinary activity. However the gnolls who were to purchase me if the mistress did not certainly did,I believe they were from that minority.” That assessment seemed accurate. While not widespread it wasn’t illegal and there were definitely some even if a relatively small population who partook.

20240428_011431.jpg

Character Sheet

Lei-Cao gave an annoyed glance to Ryuuji, wondering why he had so suddenly stopped talking. Despite the fact that he was to likely just start ignoring her, the minotaur decided to just take it as a way which boosted her own ego the most.
"Ohoh~, you're terrified now? You stopped talking now?" she asked with a smug grin forming on her face, not really thinking about the fact she was owned by (and probably getting on the nerves of) Saoirse now.
"Yeah, that's what I thought, scared little boy. You shouldn't talk if you don't have the makings of a true champion, hm? Isn't that what you and the mistress said after all, that I was being graced and honored with such an opportunity? Clearly, I've been noticed for such a thing, but what of you? Does she just find you cute, what with your little dancing together and all?" Lei-Cao questioned, humming a soft and quiet chuckle to herself as she just found desire in trying to tempt such further anger and hatred out of Ryuuji. His annoyed behaviour was being caused by her chaos, and it was fun to revel in.

1716759972621.png
"Well, good luck with all that... " Kahatrina muttered over the prospect of Saoirse's determination to train such a... well, individual.
"Pager, go check that all of our stuff's ready to go, I trust you can handle that?" she asked of the construct accompanying them, in which they had gave a small nod.
"Yes, milady" they had briefly answered, turning to go and see to that the contents of her carriage were in order and their transportation was prepared to go. The beastkin gave a look to them as they went over, before looking back to Saoirse.

"I'm sure he'd be more than happy for your assistance. Well, I'd best let you get to that, I've got to get going soon enough, it's been nice to meet you Miss Desrosiers" Kahatrina hummed softly as her attention was distracted by one thing.
"Pardon, but there's at least one thing I simply must do for my own entertainment before I leave" she voiced, turning her attention.

Meanwhile, Lei-Cao wasn't focusing on the conversation between Saoirse and Kahtrina at all as she gave an annoyed side-stare to Ryuuji and Jastira.
"Why are you two whispering? Stop whispering, stop having secrets, stop having fun. What are you doing, talking about the bunny behind her back? Do it aloud, stop being scared about it-" Lei-Cao was rambling in annoyance, commenting and being annoyed that they were having their little slave-friends interactions before feeling a sudden sharp pain from the hard pulling of her tail. Looking to Kahatrina who simply just had to grab ahold of the minotaur's tail and give it a sharp pull before she left, Lei-Cao yiped a rather bovine-ish yelp as she suddenly covered her mouth and pulled her tail out of Kahatrina's hold.

"Don't do that, it hurts" she grumbled with a huff, but the other didn't take her seriously.
"Well, it's been nice. Good luck with your impossible death-wish, Miss Desrosiers, I hope none of you end up being the death of one another, or your other follower friends!" she gleefully gave a wave, before heading back to her own carriage to return to her own matters that needed to be attended to.

From this point, the next place to go was likely the butchery Lei-Cao had been intending to go to... if she was to actually begin directing. Which she wasn't. She was just, rather pouting and being annoyed at the other slaves and not wanting to talk to Saoirse since the rabbit was continually getting annoyed with her so she decided to just not speak a word to her for the moment.​

Saoirse Desrosiers

sxm1iE6.jpg

“<Hmm. Your beastial's getting better. Well done.>” She told Ryuuji, realising he didn't so overly 'human' as she expected he would, when he tried to pronounce things.

Saoirse would normally get angry at someone messing with her property, but the tail-pull she could forgive. If anything, she was surprised by the cow's reaction. “I believe a mighty warrior shouldn't have such a severe reaction to such a simple action. That'd be a death sentence in battle.” She stated, surprisingly serious due to being partially in 'trainer-mode' already.

She clicked her tongue. “Right. Cow, here's your first training. You're going to learn tolerating sudden pain until you can get your tail pulled without flinching. True warriors can handle such pain without even showing a single sign of it. Ryuuji, Melia, Jastira, feel free to help her train by pulling her tail whenever you can catch her off guard. Cow. Start learning to not even flinch when someone does it. Act like nothing happened at all.”

Having given those instructions, she'd wave off Kahatrina. “Come find me again and I'll have proven you wrong.” She stated, still surprisingly eager to train this cow. Perhaps even more so now that she knew she was being challenged for it.

Melia Hayward
GYOmdVf.jpg

“Yes ma'am!” She'd reply to the task of pulling the cow's tail. She was ever serious, especially when it came to helping another warrior train.

Jastira Veidi
fAVEBtQ.png

Dd6nhDS.png

“Yes mistress!” Came a very similar yet highly different reply of someone eager to fulfil a potentially fun and satisfying task. Getting back at Beasts was high on her list.

“That is.. concerning.” She'd reply to Ryuuji, having one more reason to stay in line and impress the bunny. She'd turn to the cow next. “We were merely discussing steak recipes, but it seems the mistress has a different use for you after all.” (Deception F).

Saoirse Desrosiers

sxm1iE6.jpg

She looked at the Cow again. “Well, move. Show us the way. The longer you wait, the more awkward this is going to get and the less time I'll have to train you.” She gestured for the cow to start going. “Or do you want to wait until I'll have no more time left to buy you a new weapon? Or some armour perhaps? If so, then we can wait all day and have you run around in damaged gear without weapon for the next month, but I doubt you'll train well without it.”

Ryuuji Kamimura

Mention: Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario

Perhaps Unfortunately for Lei-Cao he simply continued to stone wall her, only looking back with a blank unresponsive gaze, of a face that read as apathetic. Perhaps he’d get some satisfaction in annoying Lei-Cao back when he shut her out despite her efforts.

Ryuuji bowed low toward Saoirse after the praise. “<Thank you for your kind words my Mistress.>”Ryuuji responded diligently.

This beastial stuff wasn’t so bad when it reminded him in some ways of Japanese. Even if Lei-Cao was going to try to goad him, he was pretty good at keeping a level head, that much had been shown when he just rolled with the hits.

Ryuuij smirked a bit at seeing Lei-Caos reaction to getting her tail pulled, and Saoirse’s follow up comment.

“Yes Miss Desrosiers.” Ryuuji gave another low bow to show respect. While Melia and Jastira were quick to pull the tail

After Jastira gave her reply, he nodded “Certainly not the most pleasant prospect, but I do have a good feeling about what we’ll be able to achieve.” He figured he’d be truthful as far as that went to Jastira, not everyone had perfect pitch like she did, and there certainly were not many humans running around with componentless magic like he was. Before giving a knowing smirk toward Lei-Cao after the steak comment.

Unlike the one who had grabbed Lei-Cao’s tail, touching his mistress's property, Ryuuji figured he’d take the order literarily, For his first pull he would only go in to attempt a tail pull at some point when Lei Cao started to go on the move to lead them whoever that butcher of interest was when the timing seemed right.

Last edited:
20240428_011431.jpg

Character Sheet

"Are you suure? You don't seem like the kind of people to know anything about cooking. You seem like you eat... bad, poor stuff for non-powerful champion peoples" Lei-Cao considered, not believing in the 'steak recipes' that they talked about. Mumbling quietly to herself, she shrugged.
"Well it can't be helped, it's only for people like me who get to dine such glorious banquets. It is why I am powerful and strong, and you are flimsy like toothpicks" she claimed with a small, smug smile. Though, after hearing her first given training by Saoirse she immediately looked to the small haregon.

"What?? I don't need that training, don't pull my tail, that's not an important way to go about things that's just silly. What about real warrior training, or are you unable to do that or something? Also, you're still calling me a cow, I thought that would be over by now. You must be getting mixed up, my name is Lei-Cao, not cow" she answered, hearing each of the other slaves agree to assist with such training and becoming more visibly concerned when each agreed to do so.

"What, no, you don't want to do that. It's rude to do that, are you creepy weirdos or something? Why would you wanna do that? Don't do that" Lei-Cao answered, her hand moving to her tail just to make sure there wasn't any pesky hands reaching for it, hearing what else the slavemaster had to say.

"You wouldn't do that, what would be the reason for doing that? Right, oh, right, the way... " she mumbled, going ahead and leading the way.

After a while of navigating turns and passing people moving about their days, on more of the edge of the Capital lied a quiet and quaint butchery albeit a rather sizeable one that clearly saw success. For the time being it was quiet and empty, though there was an 'Open' sign.
"Well, here it is, hopefully it'll be fast it shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm sure that they'll miss me but I'll just have to quit and that's that, because I have real champion warrior stuff to do" she said as she gestured to it, she had forgotten about the tail-thing by this point so it was clearly in the open if anyone desired to cause her such suffering.​

Ryuuji Kamimura

Mentions: Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario

Ryuuji looked at Lei-Cao and simply said cooly, "I can assure you we eat more than adequately." However he couldn't help but continue to smirk some when it was clear how much this tail training pulling proposal bothered Lei-Cao.

"If I were you I would trust the process which your mistress has set before you. You have seen first hand how strong Melia has become by trusting herself fully to her. She is correct that a warrior mustn't give into pain in a combat situation, it's the quickest way you'll end up dead, you must learn to manage pain and continue to fight through it if need be to survive."

He figured he wouldn't get into arguing with her, but instead speaking what he knew to be true in a very calm and matter of fact way, and only on specific points, that was probably the ideal strategy here.

From that point Ryuuji would continue to travel rather quietly unless someone decided to speak to him or address him, walking near Saoirse no doubt as he frequently did. He paid attention to those around them who were walking about, and the buchery which looked well off. He could only assume it was selling high quality meat that for the most part didn't literally come from types like Lei-Cao.

Ryuuji would see his opening as she gestured to the building and spoke right at the end of her sentence, Ryuuji would quietly move up and attempt to pull Lei-Cao's tail swiftly, and without hesitation, giving it a firm tug, trying to imitate what he had seen that first person do earlier. He then backed off and didn't say a word, going back to being near Saoirse.

Saoirse Desrosiers

8gBjbx8.png

She waved away Ryuuji's thanks, as giving honest compliments was part of the training. No need for low bows there.

The cow earned herself an angry glare. “Are you eager to stay weak and useless? So much so that a simple tail-pull can make you loose a battle, if not your life? Are the others right about you being useless? Really? If you can't even get something as basic as pain resistance down, there's nothing worth training to begin with. We start at the basics.” She'd state firmly and (intimidation E) strictly. “A warrior worthy of having a name for herself wouldn't flinch from a simple tail pull. Until you've confirmed you can withstand it, you're nothing but a cow.” She'd add.

Leaving the slaves to 'train' the cow at this stage, something Ryuuji seemed to take to heart before the others could, she looked at where the cow had led them. “How quaint.” She'd state, before entering. It did say it was open, after all.

Jastira Veidi
fAVEBtQ.png

Dd6nhDS.png

“Let's hope you're right.” She'd reply to Ryuuji, still not happy with her situation, but slowly starting to accept the status quo as being far better than with Dranth and possibly far easier to get used too overall.

She'd scoff at the cow. “Weren't you the one considering to eat grass just moment ago, until the mistress took pity on you and fed you a sandwich?” This cow was more brain-dead than some of the harpies she'd met in this Empire, which was saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back