• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private rp with Joker

Bearbar123

Kitty Queen
This is a private VampirexVampireHunter rp with Joker

Name: Isabelle (Izzy)

Race: Vampire

Personality: INSANE!

Name : Velmont(Vi)

Race : Human

Occasion : Vampire Hunter

Personality : Cool and calm.

((Okay i'm replying hope you don't mind third person i can change if you want))

Izzy sat on the grave stone and sighed her long black hair flowing down her back as she held the rose in her hand. She layed it on the grave of the human she had killed last week. It was always fun for her to visit the graves of people she has killed. Izzy turned and walked towards the exit humming a little song as she walked. She wondered what she would eat tonight.

Velmont rubbed his temple as he sat down in the middle of a meeting. It was one of the most boring meetings he had ever attended. The superiors would only talk about how they were doing a bad job on their hunt. Always insulting them and giving history lessons about the past of how the ancestors of the guild was in control of the outbreak. Feeling a little angry from this, he tried his best to remain calm and patient and that all of this would just pass away. After a couple of hours from this boring talk, they were finally dismissed. One of the hunters walked towards Velmont and handed him a paper that looked like a hit list of a vampire.

" Who's this ? " He asked the man. " That's Isabelle, she's been going around on a rampage lately. Well, from your past jobs, I'd say you'd be enough to take care of her Vi " the man answered.

" ..Fine " Velmont replied as he crumpled the paper and threw it on a nearby trash. He had already memorized the woman's face, and he made his way out of the building and into the streets of Paris.

Isabelle walked along the streets as the night started to rise into it's peak. Sometimes she hated living in "The City of Light" but other times it wasn't so bad, like tonight, a new moon. The dark little corners were even darker. As she walked along guys looked at her and one even grabbed her hand and kissed it asking if she would like a walking companion. Unfortunately for her he stood out a little to much, but a man across the way not so much.

"Hello Monsieur. Would you mind walking with me for a while?" she asked the tourist and he followed very willingly. She lead him to a back ally and pushed him down on the ground jumping him before drinking all this blood out. She grabbed his wallet and took out all the money befre she took to the roof tops to head back home and rest before hunting one more time tonight.

Velmont, patrolling the streets of Paris, carefully heightened his senses so that he may hear any disturbance and smell any changes in the air. At the mean time, there was none. Walking on the side walk, just passing by the Eiffel tower, he bumped onto an man who was carrying a canvas. The man then apologized and willingly accepted that it was his fault that he bumped onto Velmont. As Velmont was about to apologize as well, the man quickly stride forward, it was as if he was trying to escape from a crime scene. Then that's where it hit him, there was a sudden change in the scent of the air. He then followed that scent under a bridge, where a lady, whose clothes seems to be forcibly ripped off by someone, was now on the ground, Dead.

Not new to the sight, Velmont proceeded to walk towards the lady. He then checked her pulse and felt a little beat from it. He was wrong, she was still alive but Velmont still had this lingering feeling of doubt. Without any second thought, he quickly checked the woman's neck to find two holes on the woman's neck, a bite mark. Quickly, he took out his flask filled with alcohol and poured some of it on the lady. Placed the flash back in it's place and took out a match. Lighting one up and setting the soon-to-be-undead on fire.

" Rest in peace, my lady " he murmured as he walked away from the site and continued his patrol. But this time, he now had two targets.

Isabelle made it back and climbed up the old church tower, that was another of her favorites about Paris, there were alot of churches that weren't hallowed ground anymore that she and her coven could live in. She rang the church bell theb climbed down and walked into the libary as her coven hurried back home. There were ten girls and seven guys."I want the girls to set up positions and keep out an eye for hunters, guys switch off with the girls at morning and keep up the watch during the day."

Izzy stood and two of the girls peeled off from the other following her."Izzy are you worried about something, you usually only have 1 or two on watch duty and you made us go at least 20 streets away this time, most of us atleast had to cross the river." One of the two twin girls said."I've heard rumors of a vampire hunter group in the area, and we already have a couple rouge vampires that we have to take care of. I just don't want to draw attention to us."

Izzy left everyone and went to sit up on the roof sighing she layed back making sure she stayed near a window to jump in and hide if anyone who looked really funny walked by. She hoped no one would walk by tonight, she already had enough problems.

Following the trail of the man from before. He finally caught up to him on some dark eerie alley. It was as if he was lead here. Feeling a little anxious, he reached for his gun from his shoulder holster and waited for the man to make a move. But the man just stood there, carrying his canvas. They stood there for a couple of minutes until the man started to laugh. Velmont raised an eyebrow at the sudden change of atmosphere from the man.

" It's perfect ..! " the man yelled as Velmont held the handle of his gun.

" What is .. ? " Velmont asked as the man turned around showing the canvas. It was a painting of the lady from before. Her face was in a state of terror, as if she was horrified from what she saw. But in this picture, her clothes were full, nothing were clearly torn off so he asked the man . " Why violate the woman's clothes ? " .

" It's just a hobby of mine actually, I just want to see the bare body of my victims. " The man answered as he chuckled madly. Velmont, now seeing this guy as a serious threat quickly drew his gun, a One shot 50. caliber hand gun, from the shoulder holster and aimed for the man. The insane laughter suddenly stopped as the man in front of him disappeared. This was one of the vampire's most basic abilities, speed, they are so fast that the eyes can barely keep up with them. But there was only one way to deal with it, anticipation.

Velmont heightened his senses even more as his eyes were darting all over the place. It was almost as if he could picture the man moving around the alley freely. Then in a spur of the moment, he pulled his trigger as a loud gun shot ringed out. The man's head was pierced by the bullet and it left a big bullet hole on his right eye. Quickly reloading his gun, he walked towards the man who was now on the ground. He holstered his gun and took out a what seems to be a silver handle. Velmont pressed a button and the handle then became a 14 inch silver stake. He quickly stabbed the man on his chest as the monster yelled in pain before turning into bones and his bones turning into ashes. Velmont than pressed the button again, making the stake into a handle again as he put it away. He then calmly walked away from the crime scene.

Izzy could hear the scream of the rouge vampire and looked as a vampire took off across the roof tops to kill who ever kill the rouge. Thinking the rouge was killed by one of her men she stood up immediately flanked by her two guards and took off across the roofs. Catching up with the rouge she grabbed the vampires head and slammed it down into the roof. The two girls grabbed the vampires arms and the three of them torn her apart before the taller of the two lit the girl on fire with a snap of her fingers.

Izzy giggled."Well that is one rouge down, now let's see who took down the other and if it's a sane vampire we might invite the person back home." She peaked over the edge and saw the hunter. Pulling back quite quickly she shook her head no and the three of them started home the small or the twins snapping her fingers and a small rain cloud formed above the body dumbed a ton of water on it and then disapeared.

Velmont took out his phone to report the incident to the higher ups. He then dialed the number of one of his superiors, Mira. It was now connecting as he waited for her to answer. After a couple of seconds, there was no answer. He dialed again and this time, feeling a little annoyed and impatient. Finally, after the twentieth time of trying to get in contact with her, She finally answered her phone and responded with a slight moan of annoyance.

" What is it Vi ? " She asked as Velmont replied angrily, " Vampire dead, one victim, no other casualties ". He then hanged up without wasting anymore a single a second and then placed the phone on his pocket. As he continued to patrol the streets of Paris. " Man, the night sure is getting cold " Velmont murmured as he buttoned up his trench coat to get a little warm from it. He was not yet able to find his target though, but there's still a long night ahead of him.

Izzy rounded up her coven and prepared them for a fight, they would lead the hunter well away from thier roost before attacking him, maybe even out into the country side. She stood in plain sight where he would see her and once she was sure she saw him she fadded into the shadows letting her coven lead him along as she watched from above. The older you were the more powers you had and transforming into a bat, that was one of her weakest powers. She had her coven lead him along till the reached a field well outside of town where no one would bother them. There she and her 7 elite guard landed and turned into thier human looking form.

Isabelle turned around and smiled at the hunter."Hello deary. I will be the first to say thank you for dealing with that rouge vampire for me. I was having quite the trouble rounding up that one, he was such a slippery fellow. Might I ask your name, you obviously know mine from you higher ups right? Everyone has a higher up."

He was surprised to see that the target would show herself in front of the hunter. He increased his guard so that he won't have any weak spots as he followed her flock of monsters outside of town. It was almost a desert out here at night but also it was perfect. He had this feeling that she really was dangerous. And it was also a no wonder that they chose Velmont for this target. Even so, she seemed really dangerous. But her guards, he can easily take care of. He was not sure about her, he kept his focus on the target but also kept aware of his surroundings to make sure that no one would come up from behind him.

He raised an eyebrow as the vampire started a conversation with him, he didn't want to speak with a vampire for too long, all he wants to do with them is to kill them until none are left standing. " You don't need to know my name, vampire, Just know the face of the man who will kill you " he answered as he quickly took out both his guns from each of his shoulder holster, taking out two of her vampires leaving 6 of them left including her.

Izzy chuckled at this as the rest of her coven flooded out of the trees."There is a reason why they call me the princess of vampires, and that is cause there are only two other vampires more powerful then me." She cackled as hundreds of vampires flooded out of the trees. Every vampire coven in Paris was there, as the oldest vampire in the city they would listen to me very well in order to stay alive. They all attacked. Most of them were little under one hundred but my elite guard were all at least 500 years old, the twins the oldest at 850. The two of them moved around me in a circle so they could always cast thier ice and fire to melt anything fired at me.

Knowing that he clearly made a big mistake in making every vampire of Paris appear out of nowhere. He tried to think of some ways to get out of this situation but he couldn't do anything. He does not have enough bullets to shoot every single one of them to death. And he is only human concerning his stamina. He is in a very bad situation here and reaching for the phone in his pocket would only bring hostility towards them. Velmont though about his situation very clearly, he the stopped for a moment and holstered his gun back in his holsters as he crosses his arms.

" Hm, seems like I'm out numbered here. What do you want anyway ? " he immediately questioned her hoping that it would buy time for him. But just as he crossed his arms, he discreetly pressed on the button of his wrist watch twice to release a signal to the base that he's on trouble. He hopes that she does not notice his action and he just waits for her reply.

Izzy chuckled."I want to know why the there is a hit out on me. I made sure to clean up my kills and i've only killed twice this month. Is it because I control a very powerful coven, is it because every sane vampire in the city is under my command?" She asked as she walked towards him. She nodded to the smaller twin and she snapped her fingers freezing his arms and legs in ice."Take away all his tech and weapons then were out of here." She said and smiled at him."I have alot more questions for you."

She dragged her claw along his chin as they took away all his weapons and then took the watch and any other tech they found on him. Isabelle then had the smaller twin put ice cuffs on him before they knocked him out to transport her to her hidden hideaway. They locked him in the basement chained to the wall waiting for him to wake up now.

He raised an eyebrow at her question and her testament about killing twice this month. He remembered what the man who gave him his target said, 'going on a rampage' . He was sure that was what he said but yet, the way she tries to convince him seems much more truthful. But before he could answer her, his legs were frozen and he was stripped off his gear. In his mind he cursed as she gave him a smile that annoyed Velmont even more. He was then knocked out as he fell into deep sleep.

It was dark all over. He could see nothing but pitch black of emptiness. He thought that he was probably dead and is making his way to hell. After a couple of time went by, he finally saw a light on a distance. " .. Light.. so.. bright.. I.. want.. " he muttered as he made his way towards the light as it drew closer and closer to him. But then he stopped as soon as he saw that there was someone waiting for him there. Someone that he knew very well. A woman, who was in her 20s. She had a blonde long wavy hair, her eyes were as blue as the sky and her skin was as fair as snow white from the fairy tales.

" Ley...la.. ?" he muttered as he woke up from being knocked unconscious not knowing where he is taken, but a dark dungeon where he is chained to a wall.

Izzy moved out of the darkness and up to the man smiling."Sorry about that, we didn't want any of the hunters you called hurting anyone. I sent everyone but my coven home so it's just you, me, and my coven upstairs." She said and sat down in a chair across from him."You will tell me everything you know about the hunters in this city. I might let you go if you tell me." She said and smiled as she unlocked his chains."There are no weapons in here and i have 20 vampires guarding the door upstairs."

Isabelle pushed back her black hair back and sat down on the chair"Please tell me or i will have to kill your right now, if you tell me I might let you live, if I like your answers." She said and smiled her silver eyes glinting in the one light in the room above her.

He was restrained from doing anything else other than just hang in there as she threatened him to giving her answers about the guild. Be he won't do such a thing, he knows what they'll do to the guild and what the guild will do back to them. There would be a big war between vampires and hunters and Paris is the battlefield, thousands of innocent lives would be lost, and he wouldn't want that just because of him. He looked up to her and gave her a little smile.

" Why would I answer to you Vampires, if you wish to kill me, then kill me right now " he talked back to her as she gave her a glare at her eye as he tried to break free from his constrictions. But his actions were futile, he couldn't break free from the chains sadly. All he could do now was play her little game of interrogation. He was trained for this anyway.

Isabelle frowned."But I just want to be your friend." She said and stood walking over to him and grabbed the chains. She broke them just by tugging on them. She turned and reached up running her nail along his chin before returning to her seat."How about you tell me about you then. I'll be willing to tell you about me. Vampires never started this war, we were just doing what we had to do to survive and if that was killing humans, you kill other creatures to survive how is it no different then your cows and pigs."

Her very answer pissed him off. His calm and collective self than started to become anger as it boiled in him. He never cared about the war, and he never care who started who. All he cared about was, the monsters that had killed the person who he cared the most. The only person who understood him, as she was taken away from him by one of them. He doesn't care who he kills, as long as it's one of them and until he stops dreaming about her as he was very useless when she was killed. His nightmares, just won't stop.

" I never cared about the war between humanity and the vampires " He muttered to her as he suddenly pulled and pushed her against the wall. " This war, is between me and the monsters who have taken away Leyla. " he continued as he looked at her in the eyes, both anger and sadness consumed him slowly.

Izzy looked at him with her own sad eyes."Have you ever thought about us. You killed three people i knew very much today. My mate was killed by hunters. He had never turned a human, and never killed a human cause yes we can bite humans and not turn them. He was killed when they labeled him as a monster, most sane vampires would never kill anyone unless they try to kill them first." Isabelle then pushed him away and turned away from him walking across the room."The first vampire you killed tonight was a rouge, or atleast that is what we call them. They go against our laws and that allows us to kill them freely, we killed his partner on the roof before she could jump down and stab you in the back of the neck."

He thought about her words for a second. How she knows the others like they were a long term friend and how he easily took their life away from them just like how they took her away from Velmont. His anger then slowly became guilt, he never thought of it like this before. He had always thought about it for Leyla. He would kill for Leyla, he is the avenger for his special person. But, he never actually thought of himself as a murderer before. If what this woman is saying is true, then Velmont is no different from them. A blood thirsty murderer. He let go of her as he looked down saddened with grief for what he had done all his life and what would Leyla think about him.

" I.. " he stuttered as he fell on the ground on his bottom. He then stared at his hands as he then remembered the faces of the Vampires he had killed one by one. The amount of Vampires he had killed was countless, nearing thousands now, just for her sake.

" Is this.. what she really wanted.. ? " he thought as he continued to look down.

Izzy turned and looked at him."Sure i've killed a couple people on accident sometimes you can't control yourself and you just well, you know, especially when there is lots o blood around, don't ever let a vampire near a blood bank. But most humans i've killed either killed more humans then me, jack did really taste good, or were people who were harming other people, usually drug dealers, though they taste aweful." Isabelle moved towards the door."There is a bed in the corner and a bathroom next to it i'll be down with some food soon I have to deal with my coven they are worried about me."

Almost lost in his emptiness, he looks up at her confused at her being all nice to him after what he had done. And he was also surprised that she and her coven has been taking care of the people the authorities are having trouble dealing with. He looks away for a moment as she introduced the next room with a bed and a cover as he walks towards it stopping beside her and whisper " Why are you helping me ? ".

At mean time back in the Vampire Hunter's headquarters, an argument started between Mira and the other superiors. " What do you mean announce him dead ? We didn't even find his body yet ! " she complained as the back up whom Velmont asked for came to the scene and he was nowhere to be found. " We can't waste any more resources in searching for him Mira, try to understand. " One of the superiors replied as she slammed the wall with her fist and continued, " Then send me, I don't want to lose another friend General ".

" We can't risk you too, you are far more valuable then the others. Now stand down and away further orders " the superior replied as Mira followed.

Izzy turned and looked at him."I want to know why hunters and vampires can't work together to create a better place." She said and turned walking away and upstairs. Once upstairs her guard moved around her and she spent the rest of the night dealing with problems of fighting among the covens.

The next night Isabelle walked down to the room the hunter was sitting in."Are you up?" She asked softly and then sighed."I've been dealing with fights between the covens today. You could say I act as sort of a ruler for my people, there are only 2 other vampires more powerful then me and they don't dabble in what they call, the lesser beings. But i believe it's better for vampires to have a leader."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back