1. ^
  2. The RpNation takes pride in it's level of activity. This time last year we were the 4,000,000 largest site in the world. Each & everyday we grow! Our goal is to reach 100,000 by the middle of this year. Help support us by viewing our sites stats below! Every unique view counts!

3. Like the RpNation Fan Page on facebook for your chance to win free 30 day VIP status each month! All users who like the RpNation fan page are automatically entered to win!

[1x1] Wanted: 1x1 Roleplay Partner(s)

Discussion in 'Role Play Ideas' started by Behind The Mask, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Behind The Mask

Behind The Mask Legendary Resident

Credit
    (Title say it all)
    So yeah I'm looking for more people to do 1x1 rps. I've actually been thinking of doing a 3 person rp too so if that sounds interesting...
    I do not I have specific ideas or plots in mind but I have no trouble coming up with them quickly either ^-^
    I'm willing to do yaoi rps (actually have been wanting to do one lately) and I'm usually okay with any sort of character pairing.

Anyways if your interested pm me or comment below (actually just comment below- makes it easier for me)
  2. Penelope Zsasz

Penelope Zsasz Villager

Credit
    Hey! I'm in. I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplays.
  3. Behind The Mask

Credit
    I would've replied sooner but I didn't get an alert! Anyways just pm me, and we can come up with some ideas :)
  4. DarkHuntressFaye

DarkHuntressFaye Active Resident

Credit
    I'd also be interested if you wanted someone else too ^.^
  5. Behind The Mask

Credit
    Sure! Just pm me ^^
  6. YukiUchiha

YukiUchiha Legendary Resident

Credit
    I would be interested in a 3 people rp or a 1x1. I am also cool with doing a yaoi rp ^_^
  7. <3Overlordofhearts<3

<3Overlordofhearts<3 Legendary Resident

Credit
    I would love to do a yaoi RP with you. :)
  8. Behind The Mask

Credit
    @YukiUchiha Well we would need a 3rd person to do a 3 person rp but if you would rather start right away then I'd be fine just doing a 1x1 :D
    @<3Overlordofhearts<3 YAY just pm me and we can come up with a plot and stuff ^^
  9. LittleDreamerOfSorts

LittleDreamerOfSorts Active Resident

Credit
    I am willing to join your 3 person rp.
    YukiUchiha and Behind The Mask like this.
  10. YukiUchiha

YukiUchiha Legendary Resident

Credit
    @Behind The Mask Im cool with starting a 1x1. Just pm me so we can discuss details?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2013 ---
    Or now we could do a 3 people rp if youd like that better.