PERSONA : COLON

Pierrot

The Pierdoge
*Title subject to change maybe*

Prologuys! From the perspective of some guy or girl, yeah I dunno >.>

You've heard the news right? All that nasty talk about Strega? I mean those are fairy tales right? What Strega is fighting for. This goddess they worship. It all can't be real right? There's just no way the world is ending.

Yeah I thought so too.

I thought that these underground terrorists where nothing more than drug dealers with a god complex. Even here in Daitomi City, none of us from Shinka Academy took them seriously. Sure there were the public announcements by the police warning us from getting entangled with them but even then the police didn't seem to take Strega as an actual threat. Then again, an underground terrorist organization that's only been around for like 6 years and hasn't done anything drastic other than incite small mobs doesn't look like that much of a threat.

They all started coming out en masse during the second Tatsumi Port Island incident, the government had it all covered up nice and tidy with the help of the Kirijo Group. They say that night was green and the moon was too big to be true. Some eyewitnesses even mentioned a large tower where Gekkoukan was. It was so surreal that the government was able to easily cover it up. I mean it must have been a hoax right.

Then there was that Inaba incident. It was small town news but the death of Yamano and the Namatame-Yamano scandal brought the small town into the Japanese public eye as well. But it quickly died down after a while, no one seemed to be murdered after that high school girl, whats-her-face. Then all of a sudden my cousin tells her story about some thick fog that encased Inaba and made a whole lot of people sick. She swore she saw some people looking like Strega members in Inaba too, she was frantic and convinced that Strega was responsible for the "poison fog" that set in while she was visiting her relatives there.

Of course she calmed down in the end.

Strangely enough the Inaba incident happened three years after Tatsumi Port Island.

I never thought that, three years later, Daitomi would be next. I never thought that Strega showing its face in here would be a serious thing. Then again, I never thought I'd be visited by an elevator attendant dressed in blue a few nights after people started reporting about small, rotting corpse piles in dark, dank alleyways around the shadier parts of Daitomi. That elevator attendant said her name was Elizabeth. She said that in an hour or so, me and a select few will undergo a harrowing test.

I was napping then so I discounted that ominous "sign" as my imagination running wild and realizing I might have a thing for silver-haired beauties in elevator attendant attire. My stomach was rumbling and Chinese Diner Aiya was open 24 hours so I decided to try out the newest thing on their menu. The fsteak bowl. Years of quality service and a beef bowl challenge for the truly brave had spawned several branches of Chinese Diner Aiya around the country.

I never thought that any of it was real, but now, standing in a very blood red night with the moon looking larger and shining brighter than it should and the streets suddenly devoid of any other humans. I think that maybe, just maybe, Strega is a threat beyond the government or any military force on this planet.

You know what else I realized this night? Aiya is definitely not what she seems. Then again, I never thought the mascot girl was actually real. I mean I swear, even when the city is devoid of people and bathed in a reddish light, I find Aiya delivering the fsteak bowl I ordered just a few minutes ago before the night turned into whatever this is. She forked over my order, got the payment and said that she still needed to run a few more deliveries before running off into the...distant moon? I dunno.

Anyway, here I am standing in the middle of a deserted avenue in the commercial district wondering who else was Aiya supposed to deliver to.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. This isn't how a story is supposed to go, so let's rewind the clock..let's say, a week ago. Yeah that's right, a week ago, when these reports of dead bodies popped up after this new chick transferred in for the new semester.

Concepts and Ideas I'll Implement!

I'll take this opportunity to say that yes, there will be social links even if we all aren't Wild Cards. Don't ask me how I'll implement that because I'm still trying to figure it out.

Now I'm also gonna try something very crazy, we're all semi wild cards except for that transfer student I mentioned, she's either gonna be a full on wild card or just some normal person. Which means she gets to meet with Igor, Margaret and Theodore in the Velvet Room, yes, actual Velvet Hotel Room this time, not the Velvet Elevator nor the Velvet Limousine.

So what do I mean by semi-wild card? It means that you get to use all the personas in your respective arcana, depending on how far we've gone into the story and how much of a well rounded person you are. No, not fat.

Also, don't worry about having duplicate arcanae! It'll be easy enough to provide someone with self esteem issues or a ball fetish for miss Wild Card, maybe some guy who has the hots for a teacher or even that jerkwad-looking douche from the student council.

You know how many personas you can hold? Well that depends on how many actual friends you have! No, simply hanging out day in and day out does not make you friends. You gotta have to prove your friendship!

Notice how there isn't a skill section on the CS? Narukami, Minato and Hamuko shore as hell didn't notice so why should you? As long as that skill you're shouting out exists in that specific persona's moveset from any of the persona games, I'll allow it. No, no FALCON PUNCH please.

Let me just emphasize that there is no skill/persona fusion function because Igor is not around for the Semi-Wilds. If it does not exist in the initial moveset or is unlearnable in any way like leveling up or a dormant skill bestowed by another persona, then you can't use it, simply put. I think I'm thoroughly clear with that.

Semi-Wilds gain new persona from Elizabeth and can change them every time they go to sleep, because Dream World/Velvet Lounge. Elizabeth's compendium changes depending on what point of the story we are in and how well rounded they are as a person. One may choose to discard any persona they are carrying and carry new ones that have been unlocked in Elizabeth's compendium. As usual, a very grateful persona may even bestow a "dormant" skill to you and Elizabeth can assign that skill to any other persona you are carrying and usually keeps a copy of it, ala Marie.

I mentioned a Velvet Lounge, because no matter how powerful Elizabeth is, she can't be in several places at once, so while your body is sleeping your psyche may visit her and you may also interact with the other "guests" of the lounge. The lounge is where you and other Semi-Wilds go to meet with Elizabeth and can double as a meeting ground too if the schedule does not allow physical meetings, I did open the possibility that people from the university and beyond may be chosen by Elizabeth as well.

Things play out a little differently depending on whether miss transferee is a wild card or not.

We shall be using the P3 and P4 compendium, those personas from 2 and 1 can still be featured, too! Now what if a persona in P1, P2 or P3 is of a different Arcana in P4? Well then, follow P4. Feel free to design your own Persona as well. Just between you and me, as long as the stats follow the Arcana specs (i.e. Magician Arc's are tasty fire users) I think I'm down with that. I don't have enough expertise to discern who goes under what arcana.

Whoever applies for Miss Transferee and becomes accepted, I have only a few things to ask of you. First, abide by the contract. Second, you can't be a semi wild card. Third, when you make your opening post, you have to mention stepping out of a train.

Special Mentions!

"Megidolaon for Everyone!"

"Your fate is in the cards."

The Lethal Elevator Assistant Persona Evoker!

Elizabeth.%28PERSONA.3%29.full.1173200.jpg

-More to come as the story goes I suppose, prolly add Igor, Margaret and Theodore here if Miss Transferee is a real wild card.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back