Yo'.

Shape

Chaser of Waves
Hey, everyone. How's it goin'? Name's Shape. Like squares and circles. No fancy accents or anything.

I'm not entirely sure where to begin. I've taken part in a great deal of Mobile Suit and Kingdom Hearts RP forums, but the market for those types of communities seems to be dying out. I'm also a fan of non-fandom RP, as it pushes the limits of one's creativity. So don't take my background in KH and Mobile Suit as limitations or boundaries.

I'm here in hopes of finding a mature, friendly experience. I'm into fantasy, sci-fi, and all that is in between. For me, RP is an escape from reality. It's not a thing I do to meet nerdy chicks or to live out some fantasy. This is a hobby, writing is a passion of mine. I'm deeply interested in creating some fantastic stories with similar people.

Threads are fine, PMs are fine. Let's be friends and get some stories flowing. If anyone is interested or just feeling friendly, I'm an open book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhai.

I, for one, like to say "Shape" as "Sha-pay." It's much more annoying. Shape follows me because I am awesome, and wants to kidnap my imaginary firstborn. Or was it kill...

I may be joking about all of the above.

I come from the land of PulseIt, before they destroyed it. I write with my lovely boo on Wattpad. Mostly girlxgirl stuff. 'Cause why not.

Merp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back