highschool dxd rp

blacknightomni

Knight of freedom
Rules.

1. Pg 13 content

2. No godmod unless you ask first. If someone's going to be away for a few days and wants you to play them then fine, but no making decisions for them.

3. Gary Stu's only a littlebit, but not completely . I want characters to stand out but not to the point of wearing a sign that says I'm an idiot.

4. No auto hit, or auto dodge let the player decide it if one thinks its bull how someone dodged everything or hits every time I'll roll it see how it comes out

5. Pg 13 language.

6. Be polite when being an ass (lol jk just be polite were all trying to have fun if you have a problem just ask a mod)

Synopsis

In a town unseen from the most of the world a school stood in the center for the last three years devils have been in charge of it unknown to most. In the town 3 factions , and 8 clans of devils fight for who is in charge. For the last 2 years the student council has led the town in secret last year a new faction has raisin ,and its name is tyrant breaker a faction of non purebloods, and reject it wants to live in peace, but the other 3 want it destroyed for reasons only known to them.

Factions

The student council

The more traditional, and lawful side of the war.

Belief- (job of prez is to come up with her forces belief.)

Tyrant breaker

The new faction that came into play a year ago little is known about them but it is said their leader is a decendent of Lucifer and he is protective of his forces.

Belief - we never are alone, for when you fight one many more will appear.

(Blake to the shirakawa family 3 months prior to start)

Shirakawa family

A faction more like a yakuza.

Belief- its okay to die for the cause.

(Lock before the battle of smugglers bay)

Unpronouncable (aka when their name comes up it will be funny.)

A faction believing honor above all, second is justice, third is their lives.

Belief-we must hold the line.

(? At the battle of smugglers bay.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back