• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Thread Prefix Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
Thread Prefixes - A Guide

Prefixes have changed a bit in the creativity forum since the update, user-senpai! I've made the staff update this little guide to show you how to determine what prefixes to use for different kind of content.

N-not that I like you or anything, b-baka...

Commission - the green tag is to be used in threads where users are offering art. Taking requests? Put a commission tag on it. Please take note that RpNation does not allow listing of prices in a commission thread. Negotiation of prices should occur privately, and users should remember that RpN is not responsible for any disputes.

Music - the light green tag is used when you're posting any kind of music, whether it be in lyrics or recorded music.

Video - the pale blue tag is for any videos you want to share.

Digital - the dark blue tag is to be used when you're showing off digitally made art. Photoshop, GIMP, MyPaint, whatever program you use - if it's digital, it goes under this tag.

Other - the grey tag is used when you content doesn't fit into the other categories.

Photography - the pale yellow tag is used when you're displaying photographs, or art that has utilized a camera at some point. If you have edited the photograph, it's up to you to determine where it goes - does it more resemble photography or digital art?

Request - the red tag used for requesting art of any kind.

Traditional - the yellow tag is used for posting art made by utilizing a non-digital medium.

Tutorial - the (other) gray tag is used for posting content meant to teach others.

Story - this tag is used for written works; both original and fanfiction.

Poetry - this tag is used for poetry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back