Disney Universe [Inactive]

Sedrian

Three Thousand Club
Sedrian submitted a new role play:

Disney Universe - All of Disney just living out their regular lives, with the villains as well

This is simply a fun interaction kind of roleplay, you can create any kind of meetings with any kinds of Disney characters, ever wonder what would happen if Jafar met Judge Claude Frollo? Or if Aladdin met Quasimodo? Maybe Jasmine meeting Ariel. Or even Disney's Frozen visiting Agrabah.(yea, I'm a big Aladdin fan.) So have fun and play well.
Read more about this role play...

Jasmine was sitting in her room getting for the day like usual. When she was about to leave and messenger arrived at her door. "Princess jasmine I have terrible news!" "What is it?" "....Aladdin...." " what about him?" The messenger looked at the ground "he...was killed by a band of theives" jasmine eyes widen in horror "....what....that...that can't be true....He can't be ....dead" "....I am sorry princess...but he is..." and with that he left the room. Jasmine couldn't believe her ears, Aladdin the man she loved is....gone. Tears streamed down her face face like a waterfall. She stayed in her room all day, grieving over the Aladdin. Her pet white tiger, Rajah couldn't take it anymore. He left the room and after an hour came back with a black lamp. Jasmine saw the lamp and the first thing that came to her mind was getting revenge for Aladdin. She took the lamp and rubbed it.

~>♥<~

Red smoke poured out of the lamp and took shape of a large red figure. "Hahahaha! I am free at last! Now I can have my revenge on Aladdin and the others!" Jafar's ranting and hopes were cut short when he looked down and saw who had his lamp. "Princess Jasmine!?" His eyes widened in horror, she had the lamp, would she destroy him? Jafar attempted to escape, but his gold wristwear bound him to the lamp. "It is the curse of the lamp, I am trapped, I must stay close to my lamp, which is in the control of her." Jafar said as he wailed in despair. Finally he just decided to revert to his human form, his outfit containing a lot more red than before. "So, princess. Just make it quick." Jafar spoke calmly, but inside he was freaking out.

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmine gasp when she saw jafar, she forgot she and Aladdin trapped him in the lamp 'now he is a genie...He won't be able to hurt me....' she looked jafar "my wish is to get revenge on the people who murdered Aladdin" she spoke without a hint of fear or hesitation.

~>♥<~

Jafar gasped and his eyes went wide. He placed a smile and laughed a bit in denial. "Could you repeat that again? Did you say Aladdin is dead?" Jafar asked, his anger was about to explode out of control, he was to be the one to kill Aladdin. "He isn't dead, is he?" Jafar asked with a phony smile still planted on his face.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2

"He is dead jafar and I want you help me get revenge on the people who killed him..."

~>♥<~

"Ehehehe..." jafar laughed slightly... his anger was going to explode on them. "Your wish is my command." He said. He snapped his fingers and they appeared at the thieves lair. They all stopped and looked at the two.

"Is that Jafar? The Scourge of Argrabah? And the princess?" They asked

Jafar smiled wickedly. "Yes and now I'm an all powerful Genie, who is about to grant the wish of revenge! Ah ha ha!" Jafar laughed as he blasted the pillars of the hideout, causing the place to collapse. "Have fun! Ah ha ha ha ha!" Jafar laughed as the building collapsed, but he used his magic to shield Jasmine, and the rubble safely bounced off of her. "Are you satisfied princess?"

"....yeah....I guess...." she sighed. " i wish....Aladdin was here....I miss him...." she sighed again "....but I guess...that might not be possible now can it...."she said sadly

~>♥<~

He sat upon his horse as he overlooked Paris. He stood atop Notre Dame. He was the son of the infamous Judge Claude Frollo. He had joined the war for the holy land at the young age of twelve and returned after conquering the Arabs and there unholy practices. He returned to Paris at the age of 25 to find that his father was dead and the gypsies were aloud to roam freely. Like his father he had an extreme prejudiced against the gypsies. To find the captain of the guard Phoebus was married to one and hadn't arrested the deformed creature that had murdered his father. He took upon himself to do this task himself. He rode into Paris with his soldiers fresh from the war. They arrested ever gypsy they spotted and captain Phoebus. The Black knight walked up to a defenseless Phoebus and drew his sword. "Where is the Hunchback?" He spoke void of any and all emotion. Phoebus shook his head and spat at The Knight. The Black Knight lowered his sword and turned away from the captain. He spun quickly and severed Phoebus's head from his body. He wiped the blood on the dead body of Phoebus and looked towards his 2nd in command. His men started searching high and low for the Hunchback. The Black Knight stopped and started to think. 'My father wouldn't let that deformed creature be seen so where would he hide him?' Then the bell began to ring. He turned his head to the bell tower and smirked. He pointed to the cathedral and his men quickly surrounded the building. He opened the door and entered. He walked towards the stairs to reach the higher levels. The Arch-deacon attempted to stop him but was merely thrown aside. He continued up the stairs until he had found the home of the Hunchback. He spotted a young boy who looked like the captain he had killed before. He quickly grabbed a hold of the boy before he could run away. He dangled the boy from the top of Notre Dame. "Reveal yourself monster!" He shouted into the cathedral. Quasimodo emerged from the dark to see the dark figure holding Zephyr over the edge. After he spotted Quasimodo He dropped the boy and the Hunchback quickly jumped off after him and caught Zephyr while holding onto the edge. The Black Knight rose his to strike at the only thing holding the 2 from certain death. Before he could strike Madellaine grabbed onto him and tried to pull him away. The Black Knight turned and knocked Madellaine off the building. Quasimodo watched as his love fall from the building that they called home. The Black Knight then returned to his task and raised his sword once again and looked dead into Quasimodo's eyes as he spoke. "Fitting end for you monster. You will die the same way my father did." As he spoke his sword came down and struck the the statue. The statue detached from the wall and Quasimodo and Zephyr fell.

"I won't lie, I have wanted Aladdin dead the whole time I've been trapped in that cursed lamp, however it was to be by my hand! Not a bunch of thieves! Unfortunately I can't bring people back from the dead, it is a rule. So do you have a second wish Jasmine?" Jafar asked as he returned them to her room in the palace.

@Evergreen98

Elsa: I was waking up I turned my head to where I thought my sister was. "Anna,Anna where are you?" I called I was worried now I jumped out of bed and ran to the doors. "Guards guards get Kristoff Anna is missing the princess my sister is missing." I said to guards.

Ariel: I was walking around when I bumped into a girl she looked like she was lost. "Sorry hi I am Ariel are you lost I could help." I said looking at the lost girl. She looked really lost.(this Ariel is talking to Anna)

After he had regained Paris to how it's "supposed" to be. He looked upon a map and spotted a nation that had just opened their ports to Europe. "Arendelle." He spoke aloud. He turned to his 2nd in command and walked right past him. "You are in charge until I return." He spoke and headed towards a ship. He loaded the ship with spices and herb along with 20 men to accompany him. When all his soldiers were aboard he set sail for the nation of Arendelle.

Elsa:I got up and left the palace after eating. "Anna where are you!" I called I gripped my dress and screamed. "Anna!" I called again then screamed once more I had frozen the corners of my dress even though my gloves were on. "Anna please give me a sign are you even in Arendelle!" I called out. I quickly released my corners of my dress I was holding and screamed in anger and disbelief my power it was getting stronger I had a feeling Anna couldn't stop it now. I let out and another scream. Then sang a song I sung with Anna the first time I went out of control I sang my part.

He had finally arrived Arendelle. He sighed at the sight. 'Not as majestic as Paris, but it has it's own certain charm about it.' He thought to himself as they docked. He stepped off the barge and looked towards the castle. He smirked slightly and smelled the air. It was cool and icy. 'An interesting combination.' He thought as he smelt the air. He shook his head and turned to his men. "Unload those spices men. We want to make it to the castle as quickly as possible." He spoke as his men started unloading the supplies. He turned and looked at the castle once again awaiting any form of reception.

Jasmine sighed " i don't have any other wish...." she turned around and started walking back tot he palce.

~>♥<~

"Well how did it feel to get your revenge on those people?" Jafar asked as he went up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Did it feel good?" Jafar asked, he didn't get his chance at revenge, but she had. He wanted to know what revenge felt like when it was attained. He leaned closer till his head was next to hers. "Well?"

@Evergreen98

Elsa:I let out a scream then continued to sing hopping Anna would just show up singing. I kept walking and walked to the docks then I bumped into someone and fell. "Ow sorry I didn't pay attention who are you I have never seen you here before." I said as I stood back up.

"...I feel like I disappointed Aladdin....I don't think he would have wanted me to get on those thieves..." she said in a sadly.

~>♥<~

"Knowing how righteous he was, you're probably right. But what I asked how it felt when you got your revenge. Be honest, it felt good didn't it?" Jafar asked as a grin spread across his face.

"Forgive my ignorance princess, but I just can't understand how getting revenge upon those who have wronged you can not feel good." Jafar said with a brow raised, he really couldn't get it.

"I think I'm beginning to understand now, so half felt good gaining revenge, but what did the other half feel like? Give details." Jafar said, he was uncharacteristically interested in Jasmine's feelings.

@Evergreen98

Jafar stood up and scowled. "Why I... I... I have no idea." Jafar said legitimately confused. "Why this is indeed the first time the personal feelings of another has interested me. However, I am a Genie, and I still have two wishes left to grant, might I suggest wishing for the negative feelings to disappear?"

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back