*Twitch*

Tweek

Props if you understood the title.

... So, I'm Tweek. If you want a little bio, look at my profile.

I hope I can participate in a RP very soon (hopefully I'll find one).

Are there any sort of neighborhood RP's going on? I'd love to participate in one of those..

*offers Coffee~*

Welcome to the site darling, I do hope you enjoy your time here and find a few couple rps you find to your fancy (Or make a few, should you wish). If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, what do you mean by neighbor hood rps ^^; if you'll excuse my lack of knowledge on the term.

Esme said:
*offers Coffee~*Also, what do you mean by neighbor hood rps ^^; if you'll excuse my lack of knowledge on the term.
*Takes Coffee and vigorously slurps it down*It's okay that you don't know, it's basically kind of like a family RP, which were I come from, is quite common and is very good fun to pass the time. It's sorta like you have a group of friends that live in your neighborhood, and you'll hang out 'nd each friend is different from the other, so they'll be trouble-makers and poor-kids and that somewhat-nerdy-guy and etc.. It's a very open kind of RP, so anything can happen, like say you're all playing basketball or tennis or something when a friend runs by and shouts "Hide me! The police are after me!", which can lead to a series of events. Get it? Sorry if I'm not very clear, I'm not all that smrt.

*drank an anti-whale antidote earlier, but im still sent flying*

"it was worth iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" ...... *thump*

bettsyboy said:
*drank an anti-whale antidote earlier, but im still sent flying*"it was worth iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" ...... *thump*
You are quite the worthy opponent...

Oh no darling, your terribly smart. ^o^. And as for that, we might have a few though I think some of them have some odd aspects like the addition of magic or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back