• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mafia Bosses Target ( Mafia Boss x Target )

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
Roje.png
1711220288956.png

22 (Is actually 35 due to being a vampire)

Race:
Vampire

1710817272204.png

1710817254845.png
Anthem Anthem

Race:
Celestial-Halfbreed

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:
Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

Music was bumping. People were dancing. Drinks were being made left and right. Tonight was a good night much like all the others. Roje was looking from her office on the upper floor of the large club and was cloaked in darkness as some lights shined in when they'd move. Though she was hardly noticeable "The days almost blend in together. It a little bit fucking annoying if I'm quite honest." She said to no one in particular while her hands were on her hips. Her attire consisted of a black tank top, followed by black jeans and a pair of black combat boots. It was clear she wanted to blend into the darkness. Soon enough the door opened to her office and she turned slightly to see who walked in, being the boss was sometimes so exhausting. "I'm assuming you found what I was looking for? Or did someone fuck up this time?" She asked the person as he walked up to her and handed her a photo to which she studied "A man?" raising an eyebrow she looked at one of her underlings "Please do explain to me a little bit more who this is? I've never seen this face around here. I'd remember. Quite a handsome one."

"That's the man who killed part of your team when we were hunting down someone else. I just saw him in the area and ran over here as fast as possible." The man said as the photo was given back to him "Looked like he was being chased by some mundanes."

Roje scoffed "A man like him killed my entire team of vampires? I find that hard to believe. But I guess I should know better than to underestimate people like him. Even the most mundane looking ones can be something more than what I've handled. Thanks, Frederick. I'll take care of it. Please watch over the club for me, do what you usually would do if things get a little bit out of hand. Don't get too carried away." Patting his shoulder, she walked by her chair and picked her leather jacket up from it and slid it on before pulling her hair out and stepping into the loud club. People were laughing, dancing and talking which filled her ears with a whole bunch of buzz. It sucked to be a Vampire in situations like this as she could hear pretty much everything if she focused enough, though luckily the music did drown out most of the issues she had. Patting her bouncers on their shoulders on the way out, she walked down the street confident as she could possibly be. "Let's see what you're really made of, little not-so-mundane."

The vampire listened out, tilting her head slightly here and there before she heard a drumming of footsteps against pavement and men yelling at eachother to catch the guy. Looks like that's my chance. Taking a nearby alley towards her target, her hands slipped into her pockets and she came towards the end and waited like a lion waiting for their prey. Eventually he did pass and all she did was stick her leg out as the men tripped and fell onto their faces or even on eachother. There was a whiff of wine she got from the wind and was unsure if it was the guy or these men who looked like they were tough shit "Oh, I'm sorry. Was my foot in your way? My baaaad." The woman was sarcastic and she paid no mind to her target as the men started to get back up, calling her a few words and some slurrs "Ooo, you kiss your mother with that mouth? Looks like I'm gonna have to teach you guys a lesson." Despite her taunts, they turned their eyes to her and one of them grabbed her, yelling in her face "You know, this is my favorite jacket. I'd prefer you don't put your filthy hands on it." Grabbing his wrists, she dug her fingers into his skin and forced him to let go before she headbutted him with such force that she was pretty sure that his nose broke as she could smell blood.

The next guy threw a punch at her and she ducked to avoid it before she kicked his knee and then punched him in the face to knock him on the ground. Turning to the third, she held her hands out "You want some of this too? I don't think you do." The man then charged at her and she simply sighed "You know, I wish people had some more common sense." She got into position and once he was close enough, the woman threw him over her and slammed him into the ground before walking over to her target as the men tried to recover from the ass beating they had just gotten from a woman who was simply just 5'10. The perks of being a vampire she supposed. "Looks like they're gonna be out for a little while. Maybe they'll run with their tails between their legs. You good?" As she approached, the smell of wine became more prominent "Are you...Are you fucking drunk? You smell like you dived into a wine barrel."

The night was still young at a time, the birds chirping from the trees overhead as a light breeze rustled the branches and the leaves that laid upon them danced in the gusts. Nothing was supposed to go wrong during an evening such as this one, one so beautiful that artists would weep trying to recreate the landscape on a canvas. Though Onyx seemed to find the scene before him nothing but a nuisance, his golden-green eyes glaring daggers into a few punks who thought they could make a quick buck or two. "Run your pockets! Don't think you'll be getting out of this without paying man!" The oldest of them spoke as he pulled away his jacket back a bit, revealing a small-caliber pistol ready to use as he saw fit. Onyx's hands slipped into his hoodie's pocket, though he wouldn't be paying the group a dime instead he would just lean forward a bit to stare down the fools. "Huh, I always knew fucks like you had to keep heat on you to feel powerful... I should've guessed one would carry it there to compensate~" A smirk stretched across Eventide's face as he would start to back up, watching as the older thug's goons would start to approach with a violent glimmer in their eyes. With that, the chase had begun.

Normally, Onyx would have been able to dust the mundanes in a few seconds or even less on a good day but a moment like this twas a rare occasion, as he was ready to run these fools through the gauntlet. He would be dashing and weaving through passing bystanders with ease as the goons behind him were knocking decorations over, shoulder-checking innocent onlookers and screaming for their target to stop. A few alleyways Onyx would dive into, using the passageway in between buildings to fuck around with the trio. Boxes would suddenly collapse upon them, dumpsters moved in their way with the threat of crushing them, a fire escape's ladder even descending upon the shortest of the group leaving a nice imprint along his face. "Whoo! And I thought you were ugly beforehand, man! Need some change for plastic surgery?" Another taunt escaped Eventide's lips as he would show them the wallet, though his eyes would widen for a moment as the eldest drew had finally drew his pistol.

"Screw this! You're dead!" As if by magic, when the thug had pulled the trigger his firearm simply fell apart in his hand as if he had taken the time to carefully disassemble the weapon. Out of confusion and anger, the trio ran forward again only to meet the ground as a third party had interrupted their little showdown.

Onyx stood in shock or rather, basic amazement as he watched a woman who seemed to be only a few inches shorter than himself absolutely wipe the floor with the thugs who had been chasing him moments before. A few flinches and whistles fell from his lips as he watched each movement... they were so fluid, and held such intensity behind them that proved she was no rookie that was having beginner's luck, she knew how to handle herself in a street battle. "God damn-" Another mumble from the young man, prompted by the last of the trio being slammed into the concrete that laid beneath them. With a small sigh of relief, Onyx would insert his hands back into his hoodie's pocket after readjusting his necklace's string. "Yeah I've dealt with worse. Was gonna mess with them for a while but you know..? This works too." The young man would jab his foot into the side of one of the downed men before his attention recentered onto the woman who had (by all technicalities) just saved his lazy-ass. "I'm dry, haven't had a drink in a few weeks. I think ya nose is playing some tricks on you." Golden eyes would look at the woman up and down before squinting at her and speaking once more, this time with a bit more... suspicion within his tone. "So, the hell are you playing at? No one in this forsaken city just "helps" a stranger out without playing some kind of angle, what's yours lady?"

Roje.png

Anthem Anthem

The Vampire's eyebrow raised as her target simply jabbed his foot into the side of one of the men she effortlessly tossed around like a ragdoll. Little overkill but understandable. However as he claimed he was clean, she found that to be complete bullshit. Any time he moved by her or stood in one place, he smelled like a winery. He's talking normal, walking fine. The only thing that is off is his scent. What the fuck are you kid? Roje thought to herself, ignoring the fact that he was trying to gaslight her into thinking it was her nose. Though immediately he was suspicious of her just because they were in New York City, at night, and no one would help someone out like him at this time, especially a stranger. "The hell I'm playing at? Excuse me for just happening to waltz on through this alley and hear commotion going on." She jerked her thumb behind her and stuck her hands into her back pockets of her jeans while the men sounded like they were skedaddling "I just thought I'd get in on the fun after all, you just watched me kick 3 asses in a span of one minute. Thought I'd test myself against those bozos." If he wanted to play the lying game, she was sure ready to play with him.

"You also do realize that you can't fool me with that pretty face. You stick out like a weed in a garden. I've been around long enough to pick up on some tips and tricks around here." Despite talking to him, she listened to their surroundings and could hear many different things from people talking nearby, a cat in a dumpster, even footsteps of her people who hid in the shadows. While she was the boss and could handle her own, her followers still liked to be extra support in case she had needed it. "I'm not here to get any payment or look for any favors. I don't even know you like that, nor even know what you do." Taking her one hand out from her pocket, her head tilted slightly as she began to move her hand as she spoke "I will ask you again though, because I'm sure you..." She pointed at him "...Straight up lied to my face." There was no bluffing here and the vampire stepped closer to him while tilting her head upwards "Why do you smell like you swam in a pool of wine? I know what a mundane smells like and you're definitely not one. I've been around enough races that I could tell the obvious difference. But you?"

Roje began to walk around him as if she was measuring him with her eyes. However that was not the case as she was trying to assess the threat that he could possess to her, her group, and other groups around the city. "You are a scent I've never smelled before aside from on a drunk mundane. Intoxicating coming from you though." Luckily for her, she wouldn't get drunk off scent alone unless she drank the blood of a drunk mundane or supernatural. The perks of being a vampire right? As her hazel eyes examined him, there was no physical traits that she could point out. No tail, no horns, no wings, no excessive hair, and the list goes on. If anything she'd have to look at his hands too but they were stuffed into his pockets so that was an idea that was out the window He might be someone with internal powers. Something that wouldn't cause physical appearance changes. Not unless he's using a glamour. Standing back in front of him, she leaned close and examined his face to see if there was anything she could catch if it was indeed a glamour. But alas, it was not as he was just naturally a beauty. "Your parents must have had good genes to look this handsome." With a shrug she stepped back and crossed her arms as she was all ears for him.​

Get involved with the commotion? Okay, this lady was certainly something else considering in a city like New York most wouldn’t want to get involved in little spats like his, especially if the opposing party had a chance to be supernaturals. Yet she wasn’t afraid of stepping in, hell, the more Onyx thought about it the more he realized just how unnatural she was. Like the woman had mentioned, she had taken down three street thugs that were all larger than her in roughly a minute's time. That wasn’t regular, even for human women who had experience in martial arts. She then returned to how he was irregular, how out of a sea of mundanes he stood out due to his scent alone which caused Onyx to squint at her once again. What was she? A vampire? Werewolf? There was too many races that populate New York for Eventide to make a sure-fire guess, all he could say was that she certainly wasn’t a mundane.

“But I didn’t-” By all means, he technically didn’t lie as he hadn’t had a drink for the last few weeks. After all, he had to keep his mind sharp and unaffected by the dulling effects that alcohol had, even if his family had never really been affected by the allure for as long as they had existed. Onyx would groan and shake his head, looking to the night sky as he tried to catch a glimpse of any star within the endless void above but thanks to the city’s lights it was nigh impossible. His eyes would return to the woman in front of him, noticing how close she had suddenly got, goosebumps riddling his skin as he felt her precise gaze running along his features. People had gotten close before, but never had they studied him as if he were the textbook of a college student so the feeling it left on his skin was foreign. Then came forth a compliment from… nowhere. A smirk stretched across his face, his ego did grow from the complement just a tad. “Well, I’ll say I’m surprised you care about such a thing. But I won’t deny a compliment from a beautiful lady.” His golden-green digits locked with her hazel ones for but a moment before he waved the previous statement away for now. Shifting around where they stood, his gaze was sharp as he spotted only a few mundanes after the punks had scrambled away like frightened lambs.

“Fine, since you’re so damn curious.” Onyx would let out a heavy breath before cracking his neck and closing his eyes, as if he was focused a few moments would pass before something would finally become visible. Wings, dark-feathered appendages sprouted from his back despite the hoodie that he wore. Six of them stretched out far as if they were capable of surrounding the woman with ease. Onyx looked like an angel yet all the more despicable at the same time, the few mundanes that were nearby gasped and called him the generic names along with more creative ones such as “Lucifer!” “Devil!” “Fallen!”. All the names caused the young man to simply roll his eyes before his stare landed back onto the woman.

One of his wings shifted, the end gently resting under her chin for a moment before all six folded behind his back. “Well then darling, I showed you my truth. In cases such as this I believe in eye for an eye, so how about we cut the shit and you tell me what you are, to be able to throw people around like you did with the trash.” Onyx would smirk a bit as he would turn the tables, circling around her a few times, the outermost feathers of his wings brushing against her arm as he walked around. “Since we’re so keen on revealing what race we are, after all.” The young man’s smirk turned to a grin as he stepped back like she had, yet he kept his hands confidently resting on his hips. His eyes glimmered like jade in the artificial lights of the streetlamps overhead, with every moment he grew more and more interested on where this encounter would lead him.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

Flattery always got her somewhere, whenever she used compulsion or not. It worked easily on this guy as he immediately returned the favor Looks like he knows how to play the game. Good to know. Something to keep in her back pocket for later. Now while she didn't have to pull out teeth due to his obedience, she was genuinely surprised to see wings sprout from his back and send some feathers falling to the ground. A fallen angel? No... I haven't met any that had more than just a pair of wings. Is he perhaps an Arch-fallen angel? Lifting her hand, she caught one of the feathers and ignored the fact that others were calling him many names from afar. Now he was fairly careless just exposing himself like this to any prying eyes especially the mundane. He could get us killed if he's this careless. Does he not know that hunters exist too? With a sigh, she shook her head before the gentle feathers of his wing had gently brush underneath her chin. Abnormally soft too. Definitely a new being I have yet to run into. "I'm surprised you weren't able to figure it out. But then again, how could you? I'm not your average type of this race." Now he was the one circling her, his wings brushing against her in the process "I'm simply keen because I've never smelled one like you before. That's why. But if you must know..."

Instead of taking her usual approach of nonchalantly telling him what she was, she approached him and grabbed his neck in a more sensual way before pulling him down gently and allowing her fangs to drag along his neck "I'm the monster that lingers in the darkness. The type that gives you a high when bitten. Surely that tells you enough, right?" Her voice had been soft, whispering into his ear before she pulled away with a laugh, though her fangs seemingly disappearing. "If that wasn't enough to tell you, I'm a vampire. Special type actually. I can walk in the sun, eat human food, and I have a nice damn tan." The woman then began to walk towards the alley she had come from "If you want to talk more, I suggest following me because I am damn as sure not doing any more talking around here." With that said she continued down the alley with her hands in her back pockets. While she didn't say anything along the way, it was clear that she was on high alert. Especially with him walking behind her where he could easily take her head off or even perhaps shove his arm right into her back and pull her heart out. Things were clicking into place in her mind and she made a mental note to watch out for what he is. Maybe fish for details later to figure out what caliber she was handling.

They walked up to the club and she approached her bouncers, nodding at them as they nodded back. Walking by them, they immediately stopped the Angel behind her and she spoke up "He's with me. Let him in." Just as fast as they stopped him, they let him through and Roje resumed her walk. The music loud, lights blaring, and people crowding the place. Now the vampire wasn't going to help him walk through, so she had hoped he kept his eyes on her as she made her way towards a set of stairs that went up and she began to ascend. There was a swagger to her, one that was alluring and could probably catch the eyes of other onlookers. Her hips swayed with every step and with her outfit, she could be seen almost an assassin in the dark. Once she got to the door that sat atop the stairs, she pushed it open and moved to her office which had more guards by it as they greeted her "Hello boys. Got a guest. Don't mind us." Giving them a wink, she moved into the office and left her door open for him to follow along.

"So, Angel man. Welcome to the club. Quite literally. One of my prized possessions that Supernaturals and mundanes can mingle." Taking off her jacket, she revealed that black tank top once again, showing her gentle toned arms as she tossed the jacket on her chair and moved to the window that exposed the club down below. The room was dark aside from lights that popped in much like earlier before she left "Sorry for the whole, darkness thing going on. I don't bother to turn on the light to avoid being spotted by those guys down there. It'll ruin the mood." Turning to him, her hazel eyes studied him "Roje. You can call me Ro or whatever. What's your name?"

Not your average type- oh. Onyx certainly was in for a shock when the woman had suddenly grabbed his neck to pull him down, one of his hands ejecting from his hoodie’s pocket as he was ready to strike her down if shit hit the fan. Yet instead of a brutal bite to the bloodstream within his neck, shivers ran down his spine as the young man felt the vampire’s fangs run along his neck gently yet with enough force to feel every little movement. A rush of blood went to Onyx’s cheeks, brightening his pale skin with a pink hue that was induced by the woman’s sensual movements. The angel’s voice hitched in his throat for a few moments as he couldn’t do anything but listen to the woman laugh at the trouble she had caused with her actions. His wings had unfolded during the scene, his feathers ruffled as if to show how flustered he had become in just a few seconds. The whole encounter had left the young man frustrated that he allowed himself to be messed with oh so easily, especially the feelings he was usually able to keep under lock and key and been tampered with thanks to the seductress before him. But even before he could let out a dissatisfied grumble, the woman started to strut away and by some unseen force or feeling deep in his mind… Onyx would follow.

As they walked, it would be easy to notice how silent his steps were that made him nearly undetectable by ear, other than the shifting of his wings as they folded back once again to handle the tighter alleyway. The bouncers that would stop him received a piercing gaze as he started cracking his knuckles one by one, even as the vampiric woman would give him clearance causing them to step aside. A golden gaze searched their outfits, they were disturbingly similar to the ones… they wore. No matter, with a simple flipping of the bird towards the two burly muscleheads, Onyx would ignore their grumbles as he continued to follow behind as his eyes searched around. Though with a stroke of unluck the young man had lost sight of the vampire in the crowd for a few moments before he finally spotted her strutting up a set of stairs opposite to the ones the entrance they had taken. Even from afar her appearance was alluring, but with a quick shake of the head Onyx was dead-set on making it through the rave in front of him whether the party-goers liked his methods or not.

A slight gust would expand from Onyx’s general area as he allowed his wings to spread out to the max of their span, his steps had gone from silent to emitting a menacing echo with every heavy movement. Some were smart enough to move, but a few had remained in his path. Though due to forces unknown to them they couldn’t even handle being close to the fallen angel before them, being pushed away as he approached. “Move.” A singular word. A powerful command that caused the rest of the path to be opened to the young man, allowing him access to the stairs that the vampire had taken.

Now they were within her office, her domain, golden eyes observing the woman remove her jacket before overlooking her kingdom that he had so rudely pierced through with force. “Not an angel, common misconception. I’m not an angel, nor a devil despite the wings. I’ll give you an A for effort though on your attempted guess my dear.” A smirk was on Onyx’s lips as he took a seat within the office, a small tug on his hoodie so the apparel wouldn’t choke him out. Even though he had now proven himself to be irregular, his attire was quite normal considering his jeans and boots, along with the hoodie. “Roje…? That’s the first time I’ve heard a name such as that, hard to find names as such. Onyx Eventide, it’s a pleasure.” Almost in a mocking manner he would bow his head as he introduced himself, the smirk never leaving his lips. “I never thought I’d see a place where mundanes would be socializing with supers, it looks like some of them were even getting familiar.” A small chuckle came from the winged man before he continued on. “Though that leads me to believe that you must have a reason for pulling little ol’ me aside, I doubt a prestigious club owner as yourself would pull a stranger into her domain without reason. Tell me if I am wrong, won’t you?” As if in a blink, Onyx’s wings disappeared from sigh as he leaned back in his chair.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

It was beginning to become a hassle as he continued to keep his wings out. Time to lay down some ground rules at this point because he's gonna get everyone killed. "Not an Angel or a Devil. Well you are right, A for effort I suppose." As he took a seat, she leaned up against her desk with one foot over the other while he introduced himself. Onyx. Now that's a new one and I've heard a lot of damn names. Feels like he's come from the blue and decided here was a good idea. "Well, before I answer your question. You need to be more cautious. I worked my damn ass off to make sure that no hunters come snooping in here and finding a reason to kill everyone in this place. Those are the Shadow Hunters, if you don't follow common grounded rules made by all the factions, you can get us in trouble. Which means keeping your identity a secret. Which also means no wings. Just a fair warning to you kid." With that out of the way, she did happen to answer about the mingling of the Mundane and Supernaturals "The reason why the Mundane and Supers are able to get along is because 1: Everyone is here to have a good time, 2: Everyone is drunk, drugged up, and whatever the hell else in here and 3: Everyone assumes everyone else is human and they all act the same. Sometimes some get a little bit more intimate, some leave together." The vampire shrugged as if this was normal, which in her club it definitely was.

"It's the beauty of this club. I've met friends here, enemies, and more. This club was not mine before, but the owner and I were on fantastic terms and he decided to give me the club. He was also a supernatural. Werewolf to be exact. Those boys pack a punch but man are they the ice in the iced tea." Laughing she shook her head before getting back on track "Anyways, the only reason why I pulled a stranger into my domain is because this stranger is a supernatural being and would be safe here as long as he follows the rules." She grinned and then continued "On top of that I have a knack for being a superhero to other people in need." Lifting her head toward the door, her mouth seemed to be moving but nothing was coming out and shortly after one of her guards came in and tossed a bottle of rum at her along with two glasses before closing the door again. "Now from what I can tell and how you're speaking in your own little fancy way, you're not from around here." Placing the glasses on the desk, she began to pour the rum into them, however not till it was full, but enough to sip on. "Sounds like you came from some kingdom far far away."

Bringing the glass over to him, she held it out while her other hand held her own. It was up to him whether he drank it or simply placed it upon the table. After he took it, she moved back to her desk and swirled her drink in the glass Luckily this guy isn't as hostile as I thought. However he could be playing a game that I'm unaware of and I surely hope he will not do what he did to my men out there. "Either way though, if you need a place to stay I got lounges here that aren't really used. If you wanted somewhere else I got a place at the docks. I have resources." Roje downed her glass and simply made a face before hissing some and placing her glass down on the desk "Also to add onto that, Onyx, tell me what the hell you are. I'm not gonna play the guessing game on whatever the hell you are if it's something biblical or something of the sort." While she had all the time in the world for that, surely he did not and if he was already suspicious of her then she's gonna have to loosen the ropes a little bit. In one swift movement she could easily rip his heart out, or even decapitate him if she wanted. But knowing herself, she was nothing like most cold blooded killers. Man, being a Mafia boss was kind of exhausting even though she never slept unless she felt like it. While she waited for his response, she began to pour herself another glass.​

"Hunters? Those fools who think they can act all high and mighty with their guns and blades? Pfft, I'd rather dance around in a clown's outfit before I give into fear of them! I'll slay them if I must." Onyx spoke with a high level of confidence as if he had dealt with such forces before... had he? It was hard to say, but his face did show some signs of combat with a small scar at the edge of his mouth seemingly from the edge of a blade. His eyes would drift to the window that would look down upon the club to observe the mix of humans and supernaturals, it was nice to see the races merging rather nicely but a shame that it was all artificial. "So, they act as humans to blend in even in a place of safety. Disappointing." His hand would drift out as Roje had finished pouring two glasses of rum, a light gold flash came from his fingertips as the bottle of liquor would come flying to his hand as if someone had thrown it to him. He grinned as he took the glass as well, simply placing it on the table before taking a hefty swig directly from the bottle. "Whoo! That's actually some good shit, I'm surprised. I'm used to having to sip on the cheap stuff." He had mentioned how he was dry for a few weeks before they met, so the young man believed he had earned a good drink or two! Even if those drinks were... large ones.

"Never cared for wolves of any type, a lot of them are too prideful or too much of a musclehead to really be any form of a threat." The angelic-looking man would say before taking another small swig from the bottle, it seemed it had little to no effect on him as he barely made a face from the mouthfuls he was downing. Onyx's brows would raise as she then mentioned him being from some far far away place from the Big Apple. While she wasn't wrong it was laughable to hear her believe he was from some fantasy, like he was fresh out of the castle. "It's called being from a small town, I moved to the city not too long ago hence the lack of what would be a normal accent. But if you're offering an abode, I can't say I'd be one to deny... Rent out here is fucking horrid." The last bit would be said through gritted teeth, it seems even supers needed to worry about things that Humans would have to such as making ends meet.

The young man would rise to his feet, dusting off his hoodie a bit before promptly removing it and gently tossing the attire onto the seat he had just occupied moments beforehand. Void-black markings that looked like tattoos spiraled down his arms like a boa constrictor coiling around the limbs.
"The official term is "Aasimar", though the simplest way to describe it is that I'm the bastard child of a celestial being and a human. Though thanks to the six wings I often get mistaken as a semi-biblically accurate angel, or in some cases, a devil." Onyx would let his wings out once more, accidentally getting a decent amount of dark grey feathers to spread along the ground. It seems the light material almost constantly fell from the extra appendages, creating a sort of ephemera whilst he allowed the wings to be fully expanded. The winged man would take a step forward, unfortunately slamming his poor foot into the corner of the table, the bane of any creature of any race as pain radiated up his leg. "भाड़ में जाओ!" A yelp in a foreign language fell from his lips as he kneeled down momentarily so he could regain his composure as the pain slowly faded away, thankfully it was just for a moment.

After a short sigh, he would stand up once more as his wings faded away once more since his demonstration was done. Onyx's greenish-gold eyes would look to Roje, a small chuckle falling from his lips. "So, not quite biblical but I still understand the confusion. I doubt you get much of my kind around here, if any at all." With a small shrug, the young man would remain standing with his markings on full display. Luckily they seemed close enough to tattoos to not need constant disguising.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

A laugh erupted from the vampire's lips as she heard his ego coming from those pretty lips of his. "You know kid, you sound like me when I was younger. Think you're a hot shot just because you're this strong supernatural. I've met my fair share that have done a better number on anyone and anything. Though leave the Hunters alone because those guys are definitely my friends." It felt like going through hell and back with the amount of times her neck was snapped, her heart was almost ripped from her chest, and more. Fuck she got herself involved with a demon who wanted nothing more than to devour her very being. "Anyways, yes we act like humans to blend in. We all do. We just want to be accepted like everyone else. So we work with the Witches to make glamours or special trinkets for us. Just the way of life for us." Roje then took in another swig of her drink as she knows it would barely do anything for her. Not unless she was drinking the blood of the man before her. Who was - by the way - drinking straight from the bottle like a drunkard. With a shake of her head, she leaned back on her hands. "No cheap stuff here. We make enough money to cover higher quality brands which make the people keep coming."

Claiming to be from a small town, she found that hard to believe. That type of accent reminded her of a different realm. However it was something that she was gonna let slide cause let's face it, she found it quite cute how he spoke. "Yes, rent out here is pretty shitty. Which is why I've compelled both of my landlords to lower my rent because I could shut them with a snap of my fingers." Her hand then covered half her mouth and she "whispered" to him "News flash: i can't do that. It was just some bullshit I came up with." Watching as he got up and removed that hoodie from his body, she caught the sight of tattoo-like markings going down his arms and there was a tug and a want to trace them with her fingers "Aasimar..." Roje muttered back to him as he explained his race exactly. He was a half-breed. Not even a full fledged but yet he had six wings and powers... What in the fuck was he physically like? Well before she could ask, he slammed his foot into the corner of her table and immediately she took note as he spoke in a completely different language. A new race, a new type of language. Maybe you've been hiding in the darkness. Here I thought I was the one hiding in the damn darkness too.

"You're right, I don't get your kind out here. In fact I've never ran into one. If I did, I wouldn't have asked you what you were."
Moving towards him -or what seemingly looked like walking towards him- she grabbed her bottle of Rum back and took her own swig "I've met demons, wolves, shifters, hunters, Fae, fuck if I could list it all I'll be here all fuckin night." There she went, talking with her hands again. Though it seemed to add more to her words as the bottle remained in one hand. "Those tattoos by the way, look sick. I could appreciate good artwork." She had some herself, though one of them was a moon on the back of her ear in memory of someone very dear to her. Granted she had plenty of those but she wasn't going to keep decorating her body with them because she knew she was cursed. That's why she hadn't gotten involved with anyone in years and simply just enjoyed life to the best of her ability. "Take your pick though where you wanna stay, got three options. Warehouse, here, or my place. I can put you on that plushy couch I got." While it was dangerous to invite him into her home, she knew she didn't require sleep. Which meant she could pretend to sleep had he try anything suspicious.

The vampire took another swig and then looked at the bottle. If only I can get drunk off this. What a pity. Holding the bottle out to him, she waited to see if he'd grab it. "Clock is ticking angel boy. I may not be a busy person but I am impatient. Waiting was never my strong suit and honestly never will be."

“Now watch who you’re calling kid. I may have a pretty face but I already have thirty human years under my belt. But if you’re oh so sure of it, I’ll leave them alone… for now.” The few people that did have the gall (or a death wish) to go after the angelic young man never lived to tell the tale… or were often too embarrassed to admit anything but victory. So the mention of these “Shadow Hunters” only tempered his humor, so he had a big ego, alright. At least the power to back it up came naturally to him. “Glamours… I suppose that’s the good part of being partially human, other than making sure my wings remain incorporeal I haven’t the need for any trickery like such. Pity to those who do require it, humans can be such a judgemental race despite how… fragile they are.” Golden eyes drifted back out the window down to the scene below them and Roje wasn’t kidding, even the most common drink he could spot amongst the crowd was of a higher quality than the trash you’d find at a basic nightclub. Impressive.

What was even more impressive was the charisma she had, the fact that she was able to scare the brutal landlords of New York out of collecting their rent. If there was something humans valued most in large cities such as this, it was cold hard cash, so the fact that she could drive them away from it was… for lack of better words… Impressive. Onyx would yawn and stretch, taking the time to crack his neck and such before blinking a few times in confusion. “Tattoos?” The Aasimar would gaze down to the viper-like markings before letting out a small scoff and shaking his head, ok, it was his fault for not giving a full explanation but whatever. “I suppose you could call them that but I assure you they’re not ink.” Moving his arms closer towards the light, the dark blots would have sparks within them like he had his own constellations within his skin. The twinkle was light and almost hard to see, but in the right light it was like he had his own galaxy within him. “Find a full-blooded Celestial and you’ll swear they hold their own universe within them.” A light smile was on the Aasimar’s face for but a few moments before he would step away from the window, as the sparkles within his arms faded into the dark.

Onyx would swipe the bottle of liquor with a grin, taking another hearty swig from the bottle. Could he possibly outdrink her? Probably not but either way it was true that the man could certainly drink to his heart’s content without much worry of getting tipsy. “Ah, already trying to bring me home, Roje? I must say that is bold, lucky for you I like boldness in a lady.” A single wing would unfold from his back, doing the same thing as earlier where the tip of the wing gently brushed under her chin. A smirk was stretched across his lips once again, like she had already caused many of times beforehand. “I suppose I’ll be staying with you my dear, I thank you for your hospitality.” The dark wing would fold once more to Onyx’s back before disappearing once again. With a swift movement he would cover his lean build with the hoodie once more, after all the room was just a bit chilly.

“Well then, I’m ready to move whenever you are I suppose. I’ll be needing rest eventually since it’s easily been over twenty-four hours since I’ve gotten any sleep.” Onyx would once again shove his hands into his hoodie pocket, he seemed confident and seemed to be growing a liking to Roje already despite how… unexpected this meeting was.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem
Roje was curious when he said that his tattoos were not ink. After stepping closer to the window to allow the lights to shine on him, she could see almost a nights sky within him. Those are definitely not ink... What are you Onyx? Granted you've told me but I've never seen space in someone's arm. He then mentioned something about full-bloods and that indicated to her right there that their body could probably be a whole galaxy. Moving next to him to take a closer look, she grasped his wrist and looked into the darkness to see a twinkle or two coming from them when the light would reflect off "Beautiful..." There was not many things that could surprise Roje, but this? This did. While many people got birthmarks or freckles... He got a whole night sky on his arms and wouldn't have to wait for night to come. "Well color me astonished." She said with a small laugh and watched as he took the bottle from her and took another gulp like it was water. I wonder how high his tolerance is to alcohol. He's almost drinking this like water. Considering he hasn't been slurring yet told her it may have not hit him and would probably kick him in the ass later. Maybe he was one of those people.

It seemed he had a signature move and that was using his wing to brush underneath her chin. "You know, Onyx. I like it when men are a little bit more physical." She reached out and cupped his chin for a moment "If you want to touch my chin you're more than welcome to." Her finger then gently booped his nose before they both parted and she moved to get her jacket "Take the bottle with you, you can cuddle it on my couch or something like that." Pulling on her jacket once again, she began to lead the way "24 hours? Damn, surprised you're still functional if you require sleep." Lucky for her that was something not an issue to her, but she still preferred to sleep as staying awake made her bored unless she was actually doing something. They walked out the door and her lips moved but nothing came out, though he wouldn't know that unless he was in front of her. The two men who were by her office door had followed behind them. "Hope you don't get motion sickness." This was the only thing she said as they made their way out into the loud club once again "Come this way." She then walked into another dark alley nearby and when she found him slacking behind, once he was close enough she pulled him close and then hoisted him over her shoulder and zoomed off to her apartment.

In a matter of a second they were already standing in front of her apartment building on the corner and she placed him down before looking at the building "Welcome to my humble abode. Well the outside of it. You can crash down soon." Roje then headed inside with him and up the stairs, giving him a good view of her assets with every step she took until they eventually came up to her door which she opened with her key that she retrieved from her pocket. "Please do not spread your wings around my kitchen because the last thing i need is to clean up glass." Pushing the door open, she allowed him to walk in first before she followed and closed the door before locking it and putting her keys aside. "It's a studio apartment so clearly you're going to see everything ranging from the kitchen/dining to the bedroom. Almost like an L shape. The bathroom is right next to my bed around the corner. Got a full bath so you can shower, sit in the tub, whatever you feel like." Her boots thumped against the wooden floors as she walked towards the many windows that decorated her apartment and when she gazed outside she saw one of her men outside. As soon as he made eye contact with her he disappeared into the shadows. I feel like I have stalkers. But they're just my guards. She thought to herself before turning back to Onyx.

"If you need blankets, I can provide. You can use the couch pillows to sleep. Got a tv, watch whatever the hell you want... Scratch that, watch anything but the not-so-safe stuff unless i'm not home. Then free reign I guess." The vampire pointed to the kitchen "Got food in the fridge and cabinets. Do me a favor, at least keep the place clean if you make a mess. If you don't know how to cook then please don't cook. Last thing I need is to compel the landlord that he did it and not you." She then clapped her hands together once "So that's pretty much it. Any questions? Comments?"

It certainly did bring the young man some joy when Roje seemed fascinated by his celestial markings, though then again it wasn’t everyday that someone outside of said race would take witness to such a sight, on another’s body nonetheless. Onyx had another smirk stretching across his face from her astonishment, though that smirk was soon replaced by a streak of blush darting across his visage as the vampiric woman took his chin hostage, cupping it in her hands. His green-ish gold eyes widened in shock not only from the gesture itself but how she was making his heart race so simply like it had already become second nature in the few moments they have known one another. Like before when she lightly dragged her fangs across his neck, it had sent an indescribable shiver down his spine and if his wings had been out, they easily would’ve been ruffled again. Roje had been the common factor in both instances, but for now the young man would just account it as her getting lucky with pressing his buttons.

“Sleep is more just something I enjoy, if I were to go based on how much I need I’d only sleep 4 hours every few days. But I found that more sleep allows me to be more awake and have a higher amount of energy.” Onyx would explain as he leaned back, also cracking his back like he had done with his neck moments ago. Despite being half-human he still experienced human problems such as pains within the two sectors. But, nothing that a bit of sleep on a hopefully comfy couch would allow. Though the question of motion illness caught him off guard, what method of transport would they take to get there? In his mind, someone of her prestige would get driven around in a fancy car with its own driver but that couldn’t have been further from what the reality was. Before he could get a word in edgewise, the angelic boy would be disorientated from the instantaneous movement that Roje put him through. … at least they were right outside her apartment now.

A light groan fell from Onyx before he would finally start following behind the vampiric woman once more, his golden digits falling upon her figure as they ascended the flight of stairs. Gulping back some embarrassment, the young man tried his best to peel his eyes away from her assets and instead stayed dead set on staring at the floor beneath them. At least he wouldn’t be called a perv for staring at the ground. “How can a woman look so damn fine-” Onyx mumbled under his breath, the thought only intended for himself as he would enter the apartment, hearing Roje enter behind him and lock the bolt, initiating his stay within her domain.

It was a nice place to say the least, the young man expected nothing else from a successful business woman like Roje, of course if she could run a successful race-merger bar she would allow herself a high-end place to stay. His eyes flickered around the area as if he was mapping out the place within his mind, and in a way he was considering he was trying to keep account of where all possible exits could be in case her hospitality had… alternative motives. He’d prefer to keep his head upon his shoulders and bloody ichor within his body so safety was a big thing in the back of his crazy mind. “I can make a mighty fine meal, so I may have to treat you to some of the dishes I had in my early years.” A soft smile would be upon his lips as his eyes locked with hers. Despite the ego he showed beforehand, his eyes held a spark that only someone speaking with pure genuinity could have. “This will be perfect, thank you Roje.” His golden gaze locked with her hazel one for a few moments before he’d finally break and lay on the couch, stretching out a good amount.

Roje.png
Roje found it funny that he had no idea of her hearing abilities but kept it to herself. It would be more amusing that way. "Maybe one day you can make me some dinner, I'll look forward to it." The vampire grinned before she pulled off her jacket and pulled off her boots before tossing them by the door "Don't be a creep and watch me sleep, you hear?" Didn't need him being a weirdo on top of probably deadly in the process. For a while she moved around her apartment, getting a drink into her system, taking a shower, and more. It was her apartment so she could do whatever she wanted. Eventually she did climb into her bed and sunk into the bed that brought her into the land of dreams. This was one of the times she felt human, just laying in bed and closing your eyes just to drift off to sleep and wake up with the sun shining. Roje had done so much in her life as a vampire between establishing her life, getting daylight rings for herself and her group, coming to terms with the Shadow Hunters... Life was just getting started it felt like every time.

The sun was coming through her windows right up against her eyes and it caused her to groan softly and begin to wake up. I really need to invest in some blackout curtains. She thought to herself while her hands rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed. From her bed she could easily see the living room and from what she could tell, there was some sort of feathered ball on her couch. With a raise of her eyebrow she got out of her bed and walked over. The colors had been the same as Onyx's feathers which meant he was definitely here but what the fu- What the fuck? What is he, a caterpillar? Before she could even think about dealing with this right now, she made herself some coffee with some blood mixed into it. Gotta get some of her diet in on the daily. Returning back to the feather ball on her couch, one hand sipped her coffee while the other gently stroked his feathers. They were so soft and she wondered what the hell he did to clean them because nothing was ever this soft.

"Hey, Angel boy get up." The vampire tapped his wings a few times and when she got no response, she moved over to the other side of the couch where you'd usually go to take a seat and took another sip of her coffee before putting the cup down and finding a way to open his wings up, or perhaps even crawl in "Onyx if you don't get your ass up I'm going to climb in there. I don't care if I've only known you for a few hours. I'm not afraid to get in your face." While she looked for that opening, her hands gently glided across his feathers. This was absolutely insane. Even looking at the floor she seen it decorated with his loose feathers. Oh great, I brought in a pet chicken. She thought with a groan "Onyx come on you bitch, get up." Once she found the opening, she tried to start crawling in. Now she was technically crawling on him but the inside of this cocoon was nice and dark due to his dark feathers. Hell, it was even warm and cozy "Well well well, this is pretty fucking neat. Why didn't you tell me you turn into this cocoon or whatever. Do you morph when you do this?" She jokingly asked as she looked down at him. It was clear she may have not had anymore boundaries. Probably her last fuck to give was out the window at this point.​

“Geez, what do you take me for? I don’t want people watching me so why would I watch them, seems counter-productive.” Onyx would respond with a small shrug, as Roje roamed around the apartment he simply rested upon the couch to reflect what the hell had just gone down in the past few hours. First he encountered a group of thugs, easy to mess with and easy to turn into a game until the one packing heat decided murder was on his to-do list. Though the group was easily dispatched by the vampiric beauty, Roje. Whether it be by a stroke of luck, genuine good will or something else entirely the angelic young man felt lucky to have met her… at least so far. She took him back to her nightclub, where people of all races get together under the guise of all being human and blow the roof off the damn place… a piece of paradise he didn’t know existed in a city like New York. Now he found himself in her domain, a new place to rest his head despite her still being a stranger. It wasn’t the safest option but it was better than the dump he had been renting beforehand, so before he could feel his mind fading the young man drifted to sleep upon the couch.

The dream world was unkind, and unrelenting. Visions of one’s worst fears and nightmares colliding into a mental image strong enough to leave a scar on a person’s psyche. Onyx had awoken via a chill down his spine, his eyes jolting around the studio apartment as if he expected to see someone awaiting him, awaiting the time to make his demise a reality. A few heavy breaths fell from his lips once the tension finally started to fade away, his wings would flicker into reality as they slowly wrapped around him creating a warm embrace… a safe feeling that was growing rare as time progressed. This allowed his mind to be at ease until he fell into a state of slumber once again.

The trance of sleep was only broken when a soft touch started to run through the soft feathers of his wings, causing Onyx to open his eyes as a light blush dusted his cheeks. It was uncommon for the appendages to be… well touched in any shape, way or form, so to suddenly be given affection in a way a pet would leave him confused for a few moments before a smile slowly stretched across his lips. The young man refused to fully awaken and leave the safety of his wings. Though the unexpected had struck when Roje had started to break the barrier his wings created, and before Onyx would get a word in edgewise the vampire was now atop him. “I don’t really turn into a cocoon, I just interlink my wings and have them surround me since they have the size and surface area to do so…” Onyx originally explained with a small smile before continuing. “I don’t necessarily morph, but this little trick does make it easy… to catch curious vampires.” Within a moment’s notice the opening Roje used to enter the space had closed as Onyx gently wrapped an arm around her, gently hugging the woman as his eyes closed once more with a smile. “It makes for a nice spot to sleep no matter where I am… Blocks out the light, keeps it warm… and it just feels safe in here.” The angelic boy explained as he continued to gently hug her. If she would try to escape his grasp he would allow it, he was just more so curious to see how the woman would react. He was sure he could handle a slap or two if that’s what happened.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

Roje turned her head to look towards the opening she came from and watched as it was no longer available to her. Turning her gaze back, she studied his face as she was now trapped within his embrace "I see. Can't keep me trapped for long, Onyx. It's cute that you think you can keep me in one place. You've only just met me and yet you act as if you've known me for years." She could feel the Angel's arm wrapped around her and found it oddly comforting. No doubt it had to be the wings and the darkness. "You're not wrong. It is very warm and does a good job at keeping the light out. I was planning on investing in some curtains so I can sleep in the dark in the morning. I've just slacked on getting them. Too much on the mind." She took her finger and tapped her head before reaching out and touching his wings again because they were abnormally soft and hard to resist "I could only imagine how your arms look in the sun though, considering they looked beautiful in the club lights. Surely you sparkle as if a child put glitter on you." The Vampire joked as her hand glided down towards him and gazed down at him once again to look at his beautiful features. "Hopefully you feel safe enough here considering I didn't murder you in your sleep. Which is definitely something I could've done. But I'm too nice. Lucky you huh?" While she was loving this warm and dark space, she still wanted to drink her coffee.

"Sorry, gonna have to end this cuddling session because I'd like my morning coffee." Sitting up, she remained straddled on him while she gently pushed through his wings, then leaned over towards the coffee table and grabbed her drink as she took a sip "Do you want anything, Angel boy? If you ask me to cook then you're gonna have to wait a few minutes." With a shrug, she took another drink out of her mug as he gave her his order of some pancakes "Of course you'd choose pancakes. Alright, I guess I'll be making some of those." Pulling herself off of him, she headed over to the kitchen and put her coffee on the side as she gathered everything needed for making pancakes. There was not much coming from the vampire this time, perhaps she hit her limit for talking too much in the morning. She wore a long sleeved gray shirt with some shorts and it was clear that she was definitely comfortable sleeping last night. Who wouldn't like a pj outfit like that? Tossing the eggshells in the trash, washing her hands, prepping the pan and now mixing the pancake mix, she turned to look towards the Angel who was up on his feet and cleaning up his feathers. Well at least he's cleaning up after himself. Though it sucks that happens pretty much every time he pulls them out Im pretty sure... Roje went back to the pancakes.

The vampire kept making pancakes till she had no more batter left and now there was a pile of them chilling on a plate. "Eat as much as you want." After saying that she pulled out the plates with forks and knives and also some pancake syrup. After that she poured another coffee and put more of her special ingredient before mixing it with a spoon and then putting the spoon into her mouth before tossing it into the sink. Turning with the mug in her hand, she leaned against the counter and watched Onyx toss his feathers out and now her apartment looked not so much like a chicken pen. "Now that you have a place to stay, and a club to go to whenever you want, what else is there out there you need to get done? Shopping spree? Arcades? That'll be later of course. Oooo I know, you can come training with me. I don't get these muscles for nothing." Maybe she'd just make today a day to run rather than punch a punching bag or lift dumbbells. He could run with her right? Nothing too rough on the body.​

"Perhaps I've grown confident in the possibility that you won't rip the head off of my shoulders? Or may it be the fact that I'm sure I can handle whatever hell you are capable of giving me? I suppose you'll never know the truth to that duality." A smirk was across the young man's lips as he kept his eyes closed for now, hearing how Roje then went on about how she would love to see how his markings sparkled within the natural light of the sun. He could grant that request with ease, even though he was enjoying the dark within his little cocoon. When the woman would sit up on him, his wings would open up for her finally revealing him to the light, he had taken off his hoodie during the night so his marking were exposed to the gentle ambient lighting which allowed a very faint twinkle within the miniature galaxy. With his groggy morning voice, Onyx had asked for a small order of pancakes when asked what he'd like for breakfast, perhaps the cooking could remind him just a tad of home... Even though some of the memories were less ideal, it was still part of his history nonetheless.

Golden digits would finally open after remaining closed for the whole period Roje was atop him, noticing how many feathers there were along the ground from his cocoon causing a awkward laugh to fall from his lips before sighing. The tips of his fingers flashed gold once more as the feather were lifted from the ground, condensing into a small ball of trash that he would promptly get rid of before his eyes drifted over to the vampiric woman who was now so kindly making him breakfast. She was certainly beautiful, but the tetris blocks within his mind were starting to properly stack and collide as he noticed her attire. It was almost as steam was coming from his ears with how much he was blushing, not only had she been sat atop him, straddling him moments before... Roje was in such attire whilst doing so that caused it to be even more embarrassing. Onyx's lightly sun-kissed skin was now accompanied by a streak of blush going from cheek to cheek, he swore that the woman was a seductress with how she made his heart constantly race with such simple actions.

Hopefully, he would have a break whilst it was time for breakfast, and a good one at that. Onyx would smile as he walked towards the stack of flapjacks, his eyes flickering up and down the stack with a wide grin before he gently took the plate and utensils he would need... alongside half of the stack. "These smell amazing Ro, thank you." A small bow of the head was performed by Onyx before he started to dig in, it seems alongside one hell of an alcohol tolerance he also had quite the appetite. He was able to chow down the stack of hotcakes in a few mere moments, it was amazing he didn't also devour the plate with the food that once stood upon it. "And they certainly did taste just as good." The angelic young man chuckled as he would take the initiative and start cleaning just like he had with his feathers beforehand. "Training..? Eh, I don't think that would be best. While I'm not slacking in the physical department it's still not my strong suit." Onyx took the slight chance to flex his dominant arm a bit, while it had some decent definition there wasn't much muscle to go alongside it. "Most of my abilities are more based on my psyche any damn way, so I have no need for that strong of a physical body. I'm no brute like the rest of my family." Onyx stated as he finished cleaning the dishes.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

Roje watched as he ate practically everything, finding that his appetite is probably so large that she's gonna have to get more food to keep the guy fed. It wasn't just 4 or 5 pancakes she made. She made at least 10 thinking that would be enough, guess she was wrong Maybe I should give him a high protein diet. Would keep him fuller aside from this pancake garbage. Taking another sip from her cup, her Hazel gaze watched as he flexed his arm and showed some decent tone though his muscles weren't bulging like most she's seen. A slimmer man. Considering my men were not killed by Physical means, this gives a lot of insight. Especially he easily revealed to me his abilities are more on his Psyche. He then moved beside her, washing his dishes and then putting them on the side in the drying board she had. "I see..." Not a brute like his family? Hmmm... But yet he had killed her men? She knew if she mentioned anything right now he'd skedaddle before she knew it and that was something she didn't want him to do. The Vampire had to get him wrapped around her finger because lets face it, it'd be harder to leave. Her head had turned slightly as she heard something in her ears and she let out a huff with a smile tugging her lips.

Onyx's voice pulled her back and she looked at him with a smile "Oh don't worry. Just had a funny thought. Nothing to worry about kid." Patting his back she walked away towards the living room and sat down on the couch while crossing one leg over the other and dropping her head back to look at the Angel as her dark brown hair hung off the back of the couch and the world was suddenly upside down from her position "So you don't work out. You know, if you're gonna be a friend of mine you better at least know how to run. My world isn't exactly a walk in the park, you got some ups, downs, fast pace and slow." She winked at him with the innuendo but then continued "Despite me being a Vampire I still keep my body in shape. It's why I got abs." With the sunlight peering into the whole studio, it was clear that she was lightly tanned compared to the complexion she had last night. The ring on her finger was more prominent as well as it had a dark blue gem in the center while the rest of the ring almost looked as if they were leaves to a flower. While he may not have known, but this was a Daylight Ring, made by witches to allow her to walk into the sun without burning half to death.

"You've already seen how fast I can run, after all I carried you like a ragdoll here in a span of a second or two." Pulling her head back up, her lips were brought back to her mug as she took another sip, only for a second later for it to suddenly be pulled from her "Hey Ony-" Before she could stop him, he already took a sip and his face had twisted before he paused for a second, said something, and then tried it once again before handing it back to her. Never in her life had she seen someone try a drink of hers that was spiked with blood not once, but twice. "I was gonna warn you but you decided to take it without asking me." The vampire shook her head and turned towards him, now her kneeling on the couch and facing him as he stood behind it. "A little extra blood isn't going to exactly kill you but hopefully you learned your lesson by taking my stuff." A grin tugged her lips as she took a smug sip of her coffee. This was her last one anyways so she had no intention of making another. "If you want something to drink, you got plenty of options in the fridge. Milk, orange juice, soda. Though dont be weirded out by the bags of blood you see in there." The woman let out a slight laugh before adding "Unless you're bothered by them, I could always toss them and use you as my source of blood."
1711037592907.png

“Didn’t I tell you I’m not a damned kid?” Onyx would raise an eyebrow as he crossed his arms and looked back at Roje with his eyes slightly squinted, though his gaze lightened a bit as she leaned back on the couch to peer at him with a flipped perspective. He would stare at the woman for a few moments as a smirk slowly formed on his visage, his hands placed on his hips. “Ah, so I’m a friend now? Well then I assure you I’ll be quite fine, plus unlike many of you other supers I have the ability of flight and I’d say when I’m in the air… I’m faster than the likes of you~” The young man said melodically with a smirk before his eyes fell upon her complexion and definition, causing another streak of pink that was becoming all too common at this rate. In his eyes she was beautiful, and he was grateful to see her in the daylight even if it was… odd to see one of her race in such conditions. “And trust me, I got the stamina to boot too.” Onyx would add onto the woman’s innuendo before levitating the coffee from her hand to his, even if it was dark roast it shouldn’t be-

What the fuck was that taste? A puzzle scrambled in his mind due to disgust as he slowly took another sip from the mug before everything started to piece together. Of course she would have blood in her coffee, of course she fucking would. Onyx wanted to scrape his tongue clean but he knew that there was no possible way to remove the horrid feeling from his mind, causing the angelic young man to shudder a bit. “Yeah, I’ll stick to taking other things… just never coffee again.” Thankfully there wouldn’t be any disastrous effects from drinking blood that wasn’t his own, other than that irony taste imprinted into his taste buds. Quickly grabbing a soda from the fridge, Onyx had just barely noticed the blood bags within though he wasn’t affected by their presence instead he just shrugged before closing the appliance, his attention dead set on washing his mouth clean.

“Oh you have no need to toss them I assure you that.” The Aasimar first stated as he took a swig of the soda, swishing it around his mouth for a few moments before finally downing it. Grape flavor, lucky grab. Though an idea passed his mind, words Roje had said before echoed in his mind as he downed another swig of the grape soda before he smiled. Placing the can aside, he would approach Roje and this time gently grasped her chin with his dominant hand and used the other to tuck some of her hair behind her ear. “But I think I wouldn’t mind being bitten by you, my dear.” Onyx showed a small boost of confidence, as if he really did know her for years at this point.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

"Oh trust me, it's not the coffee. Just what I put in it. Normal coffee is just fine but, you know, I have a special diet." When he walked away to retrieve something from the fridge, she took the rest of her coffee and downed it before putting the cup on the coffee table. I suppose I can skip training for now. Get this guy some more clothes since it looks like he doesn't have another set. I question why I'm doing all this shit but then I remind myself I'm a fucking boss...Literally. So I can do whatever I want when I want. Haa... That's such a weird thing to think. While she has been a boss for a few years now, just thinking of how much power she had... Still hasn't settled with her. Out of all things with her life, she became this. A Supernatural Mafia boss with a following and strings everywhere. There's always ears, eyes, and more that could be used to her disposal. The Vampire licked her lips as she noticed Onyx coming back towards her, gulping down some soda and going along with her antics. However, his hand grabbed her chin while another pushed some hair behind her ear. The brushing of his skin against her soft surface made a smile tug her lips "Sorry to burst your bubble, Onyx..." She began.

"The chances of me biting into your neck are very slim." Roje lifted her hand and gently caressed his neck, not only hearing the blood rushing through his veins but she could almost feel it with her touch. "I refuse to sink my teeth to any living human being. Especially supernaturals like yourself. There's only one thing reserved for that but it's a whole other ballgame." Her hand slowly glided down from his neck and instead found it's way traveling along his arm. While he wasn't big and muscly like most of the guys she's been with... This was a nice change. A new perspective acquired for the young Vampire. "You'd never catch me digging my teeth into someone and using them as a live blood bag. It goes against my morals and always will." Her hand continued to run along his arm before rising up from her knees upon the couch and now appearing taller than him as she leaned close. "Keep getting close to me like this and you'll be hanging out here all morning..." Roje whispered to him almost as if she was challenging him. Wouldn't be her first time trying to get under someone's skin, whether it be this way or alternate means like throwing hands. Considering how his approach has been so far, she felt keeping the vibe would be the best way to get what she's been looking for.

As she began to pull back, she could feel a force pulling her right back into him. That smile of hers had turned into a grin as she locked eyes with the man in front of her "Oh? He does know how to keep a lady close. Here I thought you didn't have. The. Guts." The way he played in the palm of her hand was so easy as she seemed to press every button that she could find. It was almost as if she was a child in an elevator and hitting all the buttons to hope for the best. Come on, Onyx. You're a Celestial being. Show me what you're made of will ya? He could claim that he wasn't physically adept but that had to be proven in another way. She didn't believe him and didn't feel like compulsion would've been the right call. Leaning forward, she pressed her forehead against his "You wanted me close, so now here I am..." Granted, the couch was between them but that didn't stop Onyx from picking her up if he wanted to. Roje wanted to see what he would do next as she was fairly curious about it. What would be his next move? Would it give her the checkmate she was looking for? Only time would tell as her hazel eyes refused to move from his. Shifting between his gaze in the process with that stupid grin still on her face.

Most would be glad that a vampire would have a moral code against biting whatever or whoever they pleased, but Onyx didn't quite mind the idea of getting her drunk off his potent ichor. Her soft touch gliding along his neck sent shivers down the young man's spine as a grin slowly stretched across his features, replacing the smirk he had momentarily. Hell, Roje's touch alone was more intoxicating than any drink could ever be not matter the alcohol content. Then her words... the idea of spending all morning with the vampiric woman in ways his mind may or may not have been overexaggerating, well the idea was causing his heart to race and pushed his mind aside. While lust wasn't the most powerful of the sins, the effect it had on one's psyche was truly great. As seen as the angelic boy would pull Roje back into his grasp as she initially tried to pull away.

"I guess I must be even luckier than you initially jested." Onyx calmly stated before he would use a mix of his psychokinesis and physical strength to lift Roje up off the couch, his smile still wide across his face as dopey as ever. The angelic boy would hold the woman in his arms, looking deep into her hazel gaze before his own golden-green eyes slowly closed as he leaned forward. Though what he didn't expect was Roje to close the gap, their lips crashing together rather suddenly but he felt more alive than he ever had before the present. Onyx's arms tightened around her, holding the woman close as he was getting a high from her loving alone.

After a few moments the angelic young man pulled away with, his breath heavy and his face a blazing red as if he had become a pepper from the kiss. "Well, if this is how our morning is going to go... I have no complaints~" Onyx would walk to the couch, seating himself which would leave Roje on his lap, facing him. He would lean in once more to embrace another moment with someone he had met merely yesterday, but swore felt like he could be himself around. It was intoxicating... It was calming... It was nice.

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

Roje felt him lifting her up and she easily wrapped her arms around his neck while he held onto her. Feels like he lifted me without issue... Then again I'm not very heavy to begin with. Looks like I am getting under his skin which is a perfect head start. The vampire thought as he leaned in and immediately she responded by crashing her lips into his. She was an impatient woman and she wasn't going to do that whole slow romantic shit. Shifting her arms, her hands went and cupped his face while she kissed him and kept the pace. Those arms of his tightened around her and she couldn't help but feel that security when someone held you so tightly. I should be able to get everything I need to by the end of the week. While the thought crossed her mind, the kiss had been broken and both of their breaths were heavy, however Onyx was redder than a tomato. "Of course you wouldn't mind a morning filled with fun." Roje teased as he moved to the couch and sat both of them down. Getting comfortable and adjusting herself, her lips had met his once again.

This seemed to repeat a few times, sometimes longer than others while they allowed hands to explore and grasp what felt right. While she ignored the time, she knew eventually they would have to leave the room but... This was fun to her. Just relaxing at home, kissing a hot guy on her couch in her pajamas. When was the last time she really did something like this? Roje couldn't remember. For once there was no knock at her door, no random shit popping up to ruin the moment. Only peace and pure bliss as she could feel his lips leaving her own and instead decorating her neck with multiple kisses. Those hazel eyes of hers remained closed as she tilted her head back and enjoyed every kiss that he pressed against her. While she did wear a loose t-shirt for her pj top, she could feel his rough hands brushing against her skin on top of his kissing. This caused her breath to hitch slightly as goosebumps ran up her back. "Mmm, I didn't expect you to be so experienced Onyx. Here I thought you were just a kid." A small laugh escaped her lips as she looked at him and noticed the expression on his face. Ohhh he hated that sooo much and she loved pushing that button of his knowing that she could get such a reaction.

"Weeelll I suppose we can do some others things today before we get too... Close..." The vampire attempted to get off him and his strong grip only brought her back and kept her in place. I wonder... Is he possessive? Or is he just really heated right now? Multiple ways she could take this but with his grasp, it was aggressive as he embraced her and kept her close to him. Taking advantage of her closeness, she leaned down into his ear "Did little ol' me get under that skin of yours?" Roje whispered while her other hand slowly slid down to his shoulder with her finger sliding underneath the strap of his tank top. Why was his skin so fucking soft? Was this a perk of someone like him? Smooth skin with the only thing adorning his skin is probably a scar or two. Though she was unaware if there was any more than the ones she could see. The woman's lips kissed underneath his ear and slowly trailed down towards Onyx's neck. There was one thing that she knew of that got his heart going and that was her fangs. Her mouth opened slightly as the sharp teeth brushed against his skin and made sure not to cut him in the process.

A smile tugged her lips while tracking kisses all over his neck with a few grazes here. Giving herself just a moment, she leaned back before reaching down to the hem of her shirt to pull it over her head. After that, she had tossed it aside and returned back to him. Onyx was more than welcome to stop her... If he wanted to stop her that is. Every touch with his hands on her bare skin seemed to only amplify over time which only sent shocks and more goosebumps through her body. "Should I expect you to ask for permission?" Roje teased as she pulled back enough to look at him with her hazel gaze.​

To spend a morning not doing much of anything, other than sitting on the couch with a beautiful woman on his lap… an idea as such was foreign to Onyx. If one were to tell him merely a week ago he’d find himself in such a position, he would’ve declared it simply impossible but it was certainly plausible and possible. The angelic young man littered Roje’s skin with affection and lust, his lips nearly going numb from how much they had been used yet he continued strong with no complaint. He admittedly was growing rougher due to her teasing and name-calling, but it seemed there was no rejection of such actions so his hold stayed true and Onyx simply just wouldn’t let Roje go. He was growing high off of her reactions, her breath hitching every time he grazed his lips against her skin, the goosebumps rising under his hands, her fangs dragging along his skin.

His reddened face would further even more as Roje returned his affections, a string of kisses along Onyx’s neck trailed almost to his shoulder as the woman played with the straps of his tank-top. The snapping point however was when the t-shirt that adorned her was removed as if it were… nothing. “I don’t know… should you?” Onyx simply asked as he wrapped his arms around her, and they dropped completely onto the couch. The next couple of hours slowly became a blur of sensual memory between the two, time became a bygone concept and the surrounding world wasn’t a care in either of their minds, only the person that was before them in that moment.

Before they knew it was a few minutes past noon, the sun no longer crept in the windows and instead stood high in the sky while the two remained within the studio apartment, recovering after prolonged passion. His lips now met a cold drink instead, another soda to be exact as he was seated in the kitchen once again with a sweat towel draped around his neck. “Well… looks like someone is happy. To say the least.” Onyx had a cocky grin on his face, his golden-green gaze to the couch where Roje remained for the time being. He stood from the chair and walked back over with light steps, nearly silent as he peered over the back of the couch to look down at the vampire. “I thought you wanted to get out of here and do something to get active, hmm?”

Roje.png
Anthem Anthem

The passion. The energy. Everything about it had screamed volumes. Far more than they had before. This alone told Roje even in the back of her mind there was more to this man than what meets the eye. If anything, he just may become a recruit into her group if there was ever a chance to tell him. Or if she ever wanted to tell him to begin with. The world had shortly come back to normal as Onyx was no longer within her grasp and was instead off to get a drink. While he was busy with that, she simply sunk into the couch and was beginning recovery from their their intense passion. An arm draped over her eyes as she closed them and recalled almost every memory within the past few hours. I'd say he's worth keeping around rather than killing him for his crimes. Definitely a great asset. A smile dropped onto her face, as her breathing was slowly returning back to normal as her ears picked up Onyx speaking to her. A laugh had escaped her lips as she heard him from the dining area "Oh, I'm more than happy Onyx." The same arm that draped over her eyes had been reaching out to the side, practically reaching her coffee table as she responded.

"I'm enthralled. Whatever standards I had before are far higher now. Congrats on setting that bar up." Turning her head to look at the ceiling, she noticed the man hovering over her from the back of the couch. No doubt from his angle he'd be able to admire her lightly toned muscles in full, taking in that semi-tanned complexion. Oh hey was that a beauty mark? Yeah that was. Those hazel eyes of hers had met his semi-golden ones "I'd say keeping you on this couch or over in my bed would be more than keeping us active." Her smile changed into a grin before she giggled and slowly got up. "Sorry about your back by the way." Roje winked at him and stretched her limbs before walking over towards her bed "I'll take a shower first and then we can go." The vampire then grabbed her clothes and looked over her shoulder "Would you care to join me, Onyx?" There was no wait for an answer as she walked into the bathroom and put her clothes aside before turning on the water. Not even a minute went by as she felt his arms snaking around her waist. This alone told her a lot as she looked over her shoulder at him with a grin "Glad you accepted my invitation."

The bathroom was steamy with the hot water and after about another hour, she emerged from the bathroom to let the steam out because she was not getting dressed in that hot room. Letting the clothes remain in the bathroom, she grabbed a different set instead and grabbed her black leather pants. Followed by a maroon tank top and her signature black jacket. "I know you don't exactly have a change of clothes soooo.... We'll have to keep you in your original clothes for now. Sorry sweetheart. But the plan is to get you some more at the very least." She moved into the bathroom and grabbed her brush and brushed out her hair and knowing very well it'll style itself without her trying before tossing it back on the surface and coming back out. "As much as I would love to keep you locked in my apartment, we wouldn't get anything done if we stayed. So that's why I seem to be moving my ass a little faster than I usually would. Otherwise I'm not keeping control of myself." Walking over to her kitchen, she pulled out a bag and pulled the cap off before drinking it as if it was a juice box as she began to put on her leather combat boots. It was clear the woman liked dark colors and quite honestly they looked great on her.

As soon as her bag was empty, she tossed it away and checked to make sure Onyx was ready to go. Once he was, she headed out with him and into the sunlight where she took in the fresh air and the warm sun on her skin "Did you want similar clothes to the ones you have now? Or did you want something a little more... Upscale." The vampire asked, walking next to him as they walked along the sidewalk towards their destinations. While he didn't know, she did. All he had to do was tell her the answer and she'd make it happen. Hands slid into her back pockets as she walked, finding it to be the most comfortable for her. Hazel eyes scanned the area and while she could tell who was mundane and who was not, she noticed some casual dressed people were actually watching the pair Like hawks I tell you. I'm going to have to talk with them whenever I get the chance. Not that they'd listen to me in that regard. Stubborn mules. The wind gently brushed against them and sent their strands of hair flowing within the wind.​

A laugh would come from the fallen angel, as he would hear his lover's responses. It was certainly an ego boost to hear that he had not only raised her expectations many of times from what it was before, but to become the substitution for a work-out? Now that had to be a compliment if he had ever heard one. Onyx would jokingly give a pained face as he acted like the wounds to his back hadn't already healed from the slight bleed she had caused him some time during their dance of passion. "Don't sweat it, I'm sure your mind was elsewhere." He winked with a grin across his face before his attention returned to his drink, downing the latter half in one gulp. A guy has to get his energy back somehow, right? Especially when the call of a seductress filled his ears and caused another shiver down his spine, despite their previous hours on the couch the young man was beckoned to Roje's side once more. Not like he had any complaints of it, of course. So before the fallen angel could even realize it he was behind the woman once again as another hour was dedicated to them alone.

Afterwards, Onyx found himself dawning the same hoodie and jeans he had been wearing for the previous couple of days. "It's no issue, dearest. The great thing of my attire is that it can handle many days of wear and usage, another couple of hours won't do me any harm." Just to make himself a tad comfier, he had forgone the tank-top and simply wore only the hoodie alongside his necklace and jeans. He would stretch out his arms before rolling up the sleeves, the galactic markings showing just barely until he readjusted the hoodie to fully conceal what made him recognizable as unique from a simple mundane. It seemed that he had slight control of how the markings covered him, but not fully. "Move your ass however you please. Doesn't stop me from appreciating." Onyx replied with a cocky grin while dawning his own boots, tapping the steel toes to the floor a few times before he was ready to keep moving this time... hopefully with no more distractions. Albeit they were fun ones beforehand-

Now they were roaming the city, on the streets where she had "saved" the angel from a group of thugs. "Upscale...? Oh hell no, I don't do fancy attire unless I have a good reason for it. Unless you can find anything comfortable in that style you won't catch me dead in it." Onyx would walk with his arms swaying back and forth, his eyes to the ever-blue of the daylight sky. A few chills shot into his spine as he felt a few stares shooting towards the duo, causing a feeling of unnerve in the angel. With a light sigh under his breath, Onyx threw his arm around Roje's shoulders as they walked. They weren't a couple, hell they've barely known one another for more than a day but in the young man's mind it just felt right to be protective of her. "I just prefer comfy clothing, stuff that's easier move around in. Or in our case, take off I suppose." The green-ish gold eyes of the angel landed on Roje once again, looking to her for guidance to a store since she knew the city all the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back