Alfheim 2: Sword Art [Inactive]

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
SekiryuuteiDxD submitted a new role play:

Alfheim 2: Sword Art - Alfhiem and Sword Art with my personal spin on it

After the Seed was released and it became easy and free to make VRMMO's someone made a sequel to Alfhiem online. It's called Alfhiem 2: Sword Art.
Read more about this role play... 
Sam Musano starting up his NerveGear rig, he was eager to start playing the talk of the VRMMORPG universe "Alfheim 2: Sword Art." He found something funny about the whole thing most would say Alfheim is Sword Art without magic so what'll Alfheim be with Sword Art. His system gave the go and he dived in(metaphorically). He selected the game and a little while afterwards he was in the Player Registration room as he called it. He entered his information, for some reason unlike other games it didn't have an import character option. He selected bird wings and hit black. Finally he imputed his weapon class. Then the floor below him gave way to a kind of portal. He fell through and on the other side was the great world of Alfheim. He was still free falling though and was approaching a town below. He remebered the Alfheim wing trick and quickly his wings came out and he landed softly on his feet. He checked his map and it said _'Yggdrasil City on top of the world tree". This must be the spawn point for players he thought. He moved around in a 360 taking it all in.

Apollo starred at the game for a moment "this better be fun" he started up his NerveGear rig, he was eager to start playing the talk of the VRMMORPG universe "Alfheim 2: Sword Art well at least on the inside. As soon as he started up the game he started he was brought to registration for his character and being the wierdo he is he chose to be a beast tamer but not even could he choose butterfly wings it's against his gamer code don't believe him check the book. After his information was done he fell into the world of Alftheim. Which seemed dangerous for a newbie who probably wouldn't be able to figure out how to use wings. he deployed his wings and glided to the ground then checked his Map which read "Yggdrasil City on top of the world tree, well let me get out of here to many people" but knowing that he was going to need someone to mooch off someone so that he could get a truly powerful beast he then summons a dog like creature and ordered it to attack some creatures he also changes into a robe with a hood to cover his face since it's embarrassing to be protected by a weak creature. "wait A Whip should make me look tougher" he pulls out his whip and joins in the battle slashing the wild beast but also impressed by his creature who possibly could be worth keeping around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam after her finished whirling checked his menu and saw a very familiar name. So he took off at full speed on his wings he crossed the outer edge of town which then drops of the end of the World Tree. He saw him just below with a dog and a whip. He drew his own weapon and dived down while yelling "Kiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggg". His sword caught the first monster in the chest and an orange cut mark opened then closed showing he had cut it but not killed it. He struck again with the Vorpal Strike killing the one in front of him and the one behind it. These monsters were simple level ones he observed on his screen. He said to Apollo "What's with you and whole grain now" he joked "First you import whole grain cereal now this, are you getting a degree in Grain- ology" he said while laughing. His loss of focus got him struck in the back shaving of 10 hp.

With a slash a crack and a chomp beast were dropping like flies "were getting pretty good together as a team guess I should name you how about Rex for now" he said proudly as Rex protected him "all work and no play? down boy take a brake I got this" Rex takes a seat watching his Tamer do away with the beast.

As Apollo assumed his friend Sam also known as Lance joined the game in a lowed and destructive manner "I knew I should of hidden my name Rex it's not that I dislike him it's just.." he pauses as he hears Lance make fun of his name and gets slashed. "I see your having fun and It's a good thing you showed up your the guy that's going to kill everything for me while I take the XP sounds like a plan" he says nudging him towards the creature "now go on I can't have you die already"

"You do know that exp and money are auto distrubted with regular minions based on which minions we kill and if we double team one we each get half blah blah blah. Isn't it funny i am a Swordsman even though my name is Lance. Funny huh, eh Apollo. The crew will arrive soon so lets finish them off."

Lance sliced at the nearest beast which is the one that hit him in the back. He caught it below it's chestplate. They were flying humanoid mole things. Half a dozen left now. Lance moved slicing the next one five times before it could react it was dead and shattered.Lance dropped back and chanted a simple three word fireball spell and torched the next but it had a little life left.

"Duh I can fight these weak ones but eventually we will have to fight stronger ones which i will slash a few times then your on your own we both get XP except I did a third of the work and thats not selfish as a Tamer a whip isn't as strong and my familiar could die which makes me look bad" He then watched as Lance used a spell which intrigued him.

Hmm spell this should work his does a chant in a slow confused way and the whip burst in flames "maybe I was wrong scratch what I said before" then lashes at a beast which gets rapped in his whip then burst in flames in a few seconds. " Rex your back in now attack" he says as he spots a larger beast in the distance "Lance I'm going for the bigger ones"

"Ok, i'll finish up here. He sliced the immolated monster and stabbed another scoring a critical hit and slashed it again killing it. He grabbed the last one by the arm and shoved his blade in and out it's skull. Then he raced after King heading towards some level 3 monsters.

Alright Rex you play distraction while I attack" Rex moves in a swift taunting motion he moved very gracefully you could tale he wasn't meant to be a battle familiar. "hee cha wa ta" Apollo shouts as he slashes the monsterous repeatedly "keep going he's almost down don't worry a few more XP and you will have a friend..well I assume" the beast is defeated and others appear.

Lance caught up with Apollo and said "Need help". Lance attacked the first one and drew it away from thr pack this was a flying boar weird. He dropped back and chanted a fireball spelland fired then used it again-

. Then he stabbed it's stomach and killed it but the next one rammed him into the side ofthe Tree.

Apollo watches as Lance takes out the flying boar. He advised Rex to stay back as he attacked for now on he then slashed a fly boar decapitating it. Then slashing another until he spotted the alpha or boss "Lance keep a look out for the leader" as he started to just attack everything he was losing life so he retreated back until he could find an opening. But there was none so he just slashed a way until he killed them all then took a healing potion. he then noticed Lance getting rammed so he attracted the boars attention so that Lance could finish it and to his surprise it was there leader or at least bigger and stronger than the rest.

Lance got back into focus and took a good stance at an angle. He struck the boar with Vorpal strike cleaving half of it's life. Lance saw it coming this time and dodged. "Let's take it together." he yelled to Apollo.

As Lance recovered he strikes the Flying boar with an impressive attack which takes half of the boars life then offers to share the kill. Which was only fair "alright" he charges up an attack to strike with more force "on your ready" he says as the fire around his whip spirals he gets in a stance ready to attack.

Lance cast an ehancement spell and charged a fire based strike. Time to cook this porky. "Ok on three. Three, two, oooooooone" he charged on one. He struck it across it's stomach.

"on three" as soon as he heard three he striked so he hit the creature a second before Lance but the beast was defeated and Apollo leveled up to level 4. "your not half bad well compared to me which makes me look bad im off to get a new weapon something more mainly" he leaves not waiting for a response and walks to the nearest shop "oh sh*t I don't have enough money but I can steal it... nah" .He buys a katana like sword but not a katana.

Well King is in a mood i'll call him back later, Lance thought to himself. He flew off back to tue square to meet up with his friends. Then he saw his rewards:

Money: 456

Exp: 570

He landed in the town square and his friends started to arrive. There was quite alot of them and the majority of them never player a VRMMO in their life. "Nick, yeah!" he gave his friend Nick a good manly handshake. Nicholas's username was Firekick and based on his weapon he was a Lancer.

Lance stood on top of the fountain in the square and said "Welcome, i know for a lot of you this is your first time. We shall form a kingdom as we are all more or less friends and classmates. I'll lead this kingdom and we'll rise to the top. In this game there are Guilds which can buy land and become a kingdom, they can conquer and build an empire. There are 4 big empires as of right now and we'll be the next. So for now we'll split into groups of 4 and collect lots of cash and exp. Then we'll meet again with even more allies and take this world by sweep." Lance gave the speech like a true leader.

As he thought he was going to end up being a rogue type character "time to improve some skills" he wonders off into the woods and spots a deer type creature. He slowly creeps behind a tree switching from tree to tree not even making a sound well a few trip ups and flops and 7 dears later he finally gets a nip on one the creature which takes off a third of the deer's health. "As far as skill goes he didn't have it but as far as dedication goes he had plenty "well that took sometime I need to get back and find Lance I still need my partner" he then walks back to the market area.

Lance's soon to be guilds split off and left the city to start their adventures one by one. His team made up of those left were some of his closest friends. "Hey Maurice, you decided to finally name yourself More Ice. Nick that username Firekick is just like you. Bianca you named yourself Yonka- San. Is that because i call you two that all the time at school. Ok so let's hit the item shop." Lance said why high fiving Firekick and More Ice. Yonka just hanged back and gave a smile. Lance noticed that Eric wasn't here "Where's Saji he's supposed to be hear." Lance asked. But Saji turned up moments later and placed his arm around Yonka. They were about to leave the square when he spotted King. "Grain you came afterall." Lance exclaimed. He motioned for Apollo to join them.

As Apollo walks over to Lance and his new friends which he had no problem with even though he wasn't much of a team player he knows he can't do everything on his own he then introduces him self "my names King, who are you guys?".

"I am Firekick" said the one who's a lancer.

"I am Saji"

"I am Yonka San"

"I am More Ice"

They introduced one by one.

"We were just going to a equipment shop to buy some well equipment."said Lance.

Lance added 500 to his one handed straight sword skill

Now he can buy a decent blade.

"well nice to meet you" he decided to be nice instead of his usual self "well I should stick with you guys and let you shop I'll just hang back I don't need anything new yet"

"That's alright," Firekick said.

The crew entered the shop. Lance looked around the beginner's area and picked a sword. It was black which attracted his attention and apparently it has a a darkness and ice property. He bought it for $500.

Firekick bought a Greek style spear which he thought was very manly. Yonka bought a recurve bow and Saji bought a sword and shield set. More Ice bought a rather nice looking Ice Curved sword.

They left the shop and outside Firekick showed off his spear.

"Lance don't you think my spear is manly_ he said in a manly voice

"Yeah very manly. Manliness." Lance replied in a manly voice too

They did a shake and said "-Oppai, Manliness!"

"you guys are a little to jokie if that's a word well whatever" he personality started surfacing. he then continues but mumbles "I can see why your friends your all annoying". He then searches the market for something ranged but wasn't to concerned so he just pushed it off for later and summoned Rex back "hey boy I forgot about you you seem slightly different from before" .

"Well your just not used to us."Lance and Firekick said in unison.

Lance said "Ok we are going to the beginner's dungeon at the base of the tree any objections."

"none here" he looks down to the dog "you feel different Rex" he ignores his thoughts and gets a move on.

"to the dungeon we go"

The crew all activated their wings. Everyone had bird except for Yonka who had Fairy wings. They flew over the edge of town and down the World Tree Yggdrasil. They landed infront of a giant double doors. Giant stone statues stood on each side and said "Go forth and prove thought art worthy of flight." The doors swung open and the crew entered.

"You know this is the only dungeon in which flight is allowed." More Ice explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back