• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
1575160333465.png

General Reina Advantage sat in her seat while gazing at the many screens surrounding her. From here, the Promethium Eye, one could easily see everything that happened on Tendou Island. "General, there are reports of suspicious monsters in Sector 3!" "General we have confirmed the location of the fugitives that have hidden in Sector 9!" "General we have several eye witness statements placing Subject D-987A as the perpetrator in the recent string of armed robberies!" said the many experts who operated the terminals around her. Using a hand to rub the bridge of her nose, General Reina attempted to rub some drowsiness from her system. "General! First Officer Fairbairn of the Magic Knights is here as you requested" said her assistant, Tilly. Excellent, some news that DIDN'T tick her off. Well that may be debatable considering that she disliked Officer Fairborn for his indecent conduct and his chauvinistic attitude. However for this mission, he was the best Officer on hand. "Fairborn, I've brought you here for a very important mission. We have had reports of a possible Rank SSS Mage, the first of its kind if proven true. You were selected for this task for your PERSONABLE demeanor. Befriend the target and find out everything you can" said General Reina as she kept an even tone and never took her scarlet eyes off of her inferior. Gesturing to Tilly, her assistant brought up a display of a male youth with white hair and red eyes. "As for the identity of your target..... my son..... Kestis Advantage"

Interactions: Sicarius Sicarius
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
1575162936444.png

Kestis looked at the clock, it was already 9am in the morning. Most people would either be at work or at some kind of school by now. Not him though, Kestis didn't have a job nor was he interested in education. Raising the upper half of his body, he gave out a massive yawn as he tried to get the drowsiness from his system. Then he looked at the date on his calendar, it was December 1st.Oh....its my birthday.... guess I'm 20 now thought Kestis as he blinked a few times to get the sleep from his eyes. Taking a moment to look around his messy room, Kestis wondered what he'd do today. Well that new anime comes out, then the chapter of my favorite manga comes out tonight.... then there's the livestream this afternoon thought Kestis as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. Checking the fridge, it was unsurprising that everything was the same as the previous day. Kestis had forgotten it was going to be his birthday, so he didn't buy anything like a cake. Besides, a cake is something you share with people. Kestis didn't have people to share anything with. Wandering past a mirror, he caught a glimpse of his appearance. Messy white hair, a smooth but greasy face and dead looking red eyes. Becoming a shut in and neglecting personal hygiene will do that to someone. Sighing, Kestis sat on his couch and turned on his TV. It was the same stuff he always saw though, even with HexFlix installed. Curling into a ball on his couch, Kestis took a good hard look at himself. Is this who I am? Is this....forever?... pondered Kestis as he retreated into himself.

Sicarius Sicarius
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
lull lull
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
zuri zuri
Redfork2000 Redfork2000

Last edited:
Jeremiah Fairborn

First Officer Jeremiah Fairborn stood in the elevator confidently with his arms resting behind his back. He kept his unwavering attention forward at the closed doors in front of him as the machine ascended throughout the innumerable floors of the home base. For anyone that did not know him personally, the half-elf appeared both professional and intimidating. The glint in his eyes and the ferocity in his gaze could pierce through almost anyone who came within sight of it. The sleek and flamboyant ceremonial sword that rested by his hip enhanced his daunting appearance, while the medals adorning his jacket demanded respect for his implicit authority. Truly, this man was a force to be reckoned with... and one who was matured and well tenured.

I can't wait to see General Advantage. She has absolutely stellar breasts. Jeremiah thought to himself.

Clearly anyone admiring the sight of Officer Fairborn was wrong.

With the elevator coming to a sudden halt, the doors swooshed open as Jeremiah exited abruptly.

"General! First Officer Fairborn of the Magic Knights is here as you requested!" An assistant exclaimed as they took notice of his entrance.

Jeremiah immediately stood at attention, saluting his all-work-and-no-play commanding General. He made it essential that he took a quick gander at what he would describe as a "perfectly voluptuous" female body. Eyes trailing the well endowed General, Jeremiah announced his own arrival.

"First Officer Jeremiah Fairborn, at your personal service!" He smirked.

The unamused General wasted no time in briefing the cheeky half-elf on his mission. While he was eccentric, he was also effective: a natural S rank magic user who was one of the rare individuals that possessed the ability to control illusion magic. He was not to be taken lightly in spite of his degeneracy.

"Fairborn, I've brought you here for a very important mission. We have had reports of a possible Rank SSS Mage, the first of its kind if proven true. You were selected for this task for your PERSONABLE demeanor. Befriend the target and find out everything you can." She ordered.

"For you, I would do anything." Jeremiah teased as he gave a gracious bow.

Within seconds, the great General motioned to her assistant to pull up something. When Jeremiah looked up, he saw an image of a boy not too much younger than himself.

"As for the identity of your target... my son: Kestis Advantage."

"Well this is certainly a yaoi development. Have no fear! I shall not take 'Advantage' of your son." Jeremiah quipped, before giving another salute. He then quickly brought himself to the General's side and whispered in her ear.

"When I'm finished, would you give me a reward?" He smiled mischievously.

Moments later, First Officer Fairborn was back on a descending elevator with a red hand mark across his cheek. Strangely enough, the half-elf seemed almost happy about it for some reason.

What a woman. Jeremiah chuckled to himself.

Soon, Jeremiah was nearing the home of the "target". He found it quite odd that the kid's own mother did not know of his magic affinity. Why would they be completely unaware of him not only being capable... but potentially being the most powerful magic user? It just didn't add up for him. Still, he wasn't exactly experienced in how a normal functional family was supposed to be like. There had to be a reason as to why the General was clueless about her son. At least, it felt like there had to be a good reason.

Before he left the briefing room, General Reina did inform him that it was the boy's birthday today; that way it would give him something to work with since he had to somehow befriend him within a small window of time. He looked down and to his hands, taking of note of what he bought from the local supermarket.

"I hope he likes chocolate. Cause that's what he's getting." Jeremiah mused as he stared at the cake.

Finally, he reached his destination. Taking a deep breath, the half-elf walked up the steps to the front door. He rang the doorbell, then knocked three times before announcing himself.

"House keeping!"

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Last edited:
Kestis heard his doorbell ring, the familar "ONIIII-CHAN" pulsating into his ears. He had used the weekly allowance given by his mother to have that doorbell specially made. Sure he went hungry and almost died that week, but the sound of his BELOVED WAIFU made this pain worth it. Amajiki Touka from My Imouto is a Magical Girl was the PINNACLE of animated women. Her form was small, yet not tiny. Those black pigtails cutely drooping over her shoulders. Eyes so blue you could swim in them, covered by thick rimmed glasses. Even her breasts, which boasted a simple C-Cup were the epitome of SPLENDID to Kestis. The voice actress somehow managed to give her a voice that was both cute and INTOXICATING. As soon as he heard her address the older brother character, Kestis just HAD to have that be his doorbell. Sure deliverymen found it kind of weird when dropping stuff of, but who were those NORMIES to judge his waifu. He didn't really say much to them anyway. Actually Kestis never said much of anything to anyone. Almost tempted to sink back into self loathing, he remembered the doorbell. Wait, I don't think I ordered anything today.... thought Kestis as he squinted at the door. The person on the other end had stated their purpose as "House Keeping". Kestis didn't HAVE a housekeeper, the sorry state of his apartment was enough to prove that. Plus, the person on the other end was male. If he HAD ordered a housekeeper (Which he wouldn't have since real girls were SCARY) he would have ordered a FEMALE housekeeper, a maid even.

Could... this be a robbery? Am I going to die? contemplated a delirious Kestis as he retreated into a limited edition Touka-chan sleeping bag. This person may only be posing as a housekeeper so they could rob him and take his money. Wait... Kestis didn't have anything a normal person would find valuable. Plus most people purchased things with digital currency nowadays. Is it possible.... that he's a jealous fan who wants my mint condition Touka-chan FIGURINE? Kestis was absolutely terrified of that prospect. There were only EIGHT of those Stripe Swimsuit Touka-chan figurines in the world. He had nearly spent his entire monthly allowance buying it, plus the delivery woman was utterly horrifying to deal with. If that was the case, there was no choice. Sooner or later that person would bust down that door looking for the figurine. Kestis wasn't going to let some intruder take his beloved Touka-chan away. Wrapping himself up nice and tight in the sleeping bag, Kestis rolled over to his door. The battle would begin as soon as he opened the door. Unfortunately with his hands inside the sleeping bag, Kestis opted to use his forehead to open the door. It failed and his head hurt. So he tried again, then again. Soon Kestis repeatedly slammed his face into the door handle to open it. Finally, as his head bled quite heavily, Kestis got the door open. "COME AT ME CHALLENGER!" was all Kestis could say before the injury to his head caused him to pass out.

Jeremiah Fairborn

The previously identified white haired male known to be Kestis Advantage collapsed onto the floor in front of Jeremiah after opening the door, shouting something rather unintelligible. Smiling at the now unconscious young adult, Jeremiah knelt down next to him and placed the cake safely to the side.

"BSDM is a bit too kinky for me, but I have an open mind." He quipped as he patted Kestis' bloody head.

He looked around. While he was on mission, not everyone in public would be aware of what that mission entailed. So having some half-elf allegedly barging into someone else's house while the occupant is knocked out and bleeding from the head wouldn't exactly look the greatest to anyone witnessing. When he saw that nobody was within the vicinity, he picked up Kestis' body and walked into the home; closing the door behind him as he entered.

Jeremiah took notice of a nearby couch and threw the young man's body onto it, leaving his arms and legs splayed around the furniture.

"Well, let's see what you got going on here buddy." Jeremiah said to the sleeping Kestis.

After taking a few minutes to scout the layout of the building, the half-elf managed to find Kestis' room. Once he was inside, a grin spread across his face.

"Oh we can work with this." Jeremiah said, talking to himself devilishly.

The mage knight made his way back to the demon boy giggling to himself. Opening the box the cake sat in, Jeremiah helped himself to the Advantage kitchen and grabbed a plate, fork, and knife. Cutting himself a piece of the cake, he proceeded to place it on his plate before eating. While he was eating, he was staring directly at Kestis.

His injury doesn't seem to be anything too serious. He should wake up soon. He thought to himself.

When Jeremiah was done stuffing his mouth with cake, he cast his illusion magic. He then stood in front of Kestis, waiting for him to wake up.

Poor Kestis would not be prepared to wake up to a perfect illusion of Amajiki Touka standing right in front of him.

"Onii-chaaaaan!"

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Last edited:
illya was watching Jeremy, not directly but thought a tracking app on his phone. She had hidden it well and her friend likely didn't even know it was there. While installing a tracker on someone's phone without them knowing might seem bad it was to protect Jeremy from himself. illya had long ago found jeremy had a habit of wandering into girl's houses invited or otherwise and often it went badly either way. This was for his protection more than the girl's as illya doubted Jeremy would really know what to do if a girl actually accepted his advances. Thus when she noticed him heading somewhere that he normally didn't go she knew she had work to do. it was hard to keep Jeremy in line, but he was her friend as annoying as that was and she had to help him.

With modern technology she could even know which room Jeremy was in, though this feature wasn't exactly normal to trackers that was the benefit of having money. So she knew exactly where to look for her wayward friend suspecting he was trying his luck on some poor girl he saw at random. illya did hope he would one day grow out of this phase and mature over being so childish. illya counted the rooms as she walked looking down to her phone before coming to the right room. A normal person would knock, but illya was no normal person and she knew what was likely going on. Thus illya didn't knock and instead opened there door inside was a surprise. There was a boy on the floor passed out and a girl standing over him shouting oni chan. This was not what illya expected, but she knew her friend well enough to get who the girl was though not who the boy was or why he was knocked out.

" Really is this some new kink of yours have you turned to guys after all the girls on the island have rejected you?" illya said with a sigh really jeremy was doing more and more crazy things he was going to get a good chop to the head after this.

Sicarius Sicarius Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Jeremiah Fairborn

Jeremiah's spine shuddered just a little bit as he heard an all too familiar voice, though it only lasted for a few seconds before he quickly gained his composure. He turned to the disappointed arachnid and gave her a seductive glance, eyes narrowing in a pleased demeanor. A small grin found its way onto his face; knowing full well that what he was about to do would only lead to more trouble. Still, it would be fun for him regardless as he knew his childhood counterpart would be affected by it whether she cared to admit it or not. For some odd reason, these things bothered her. He wasn't sure why though.

"NEE-CHAN!!!!" Jeremiah exclaimed in the illusion's feminine voice.

Folding his fingers and keeping his elbows close to his sides as he ran, Jeremiah allowed for his hips to sway as he approached Illya. He threw himself on her, planting his face in between her chest. To add to the miniature sketch, Jeremiah emphasized his closeness by going for a quick motorboat; as cheeky as the half-elf could be.

"Oh Nee-chan, I've missed youuuuuuuu!" He teased.

Karcen Karcen Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

4168d07d150eeb2e029cff19cacb770c.jpg
Yuu Kurosaki

Stretching out her arms with some nasty cracking sounds to be heard from it, she immediately cheered up at how much better she felt with just doing that. Lavender eyes roaming over the buildings that were spread around in such a small space. It was interesting on how they even managed to do that. Though it made her job that much easier. At least she could stay in the shadows if she had to without too much trouble. Sometimes it was just scouting which was one of the easier jobs but they were so boring… Most of the time she was struggling with keeping her attention on that one person for a longer period of time. Taking the necessary sugared supplies with her to keep her away then.

Today was one of the rare days she didn’t have to do any work which was nice. Finally some freedom ! That was the first thought that popped up inside of her head. It was also the reason why she was actually able to walk around in her casual clothes which were so much cuter than her uniform. It wasn’t that easy to find shirts that actually fit her because of the chest problem. They were really in the way sometimes and frustrating when the shirt wouldn’t actually go further down. Being dead stuck at a certain point, forcing her to take it off again. But she managed to find some here and there, making sure they wouldn’t rip after only a few times of washing them.

Licking her lips as she stood in front of a cute shop displaying all sorts of cute food and drinks. Well, she had the money for it so perhaps she could go for it. After a moment of drooling, she eventually went in and ordered a strawberry sandwich and a mango smoothie. Taking it out as the weather was still pretty good for now. Sitting down on one of the benches that were around, munching on the sweets. Her lips glossing from the sugar. Taking a sip from the smoothie which was really delicious with the yoghurt that was put into it.

This must be heaven !

Eve
Interactions:
Doughnut Doughnut

Eve had spent the day aimlessly wandering, she still founder remember what she was there for so she had hoped that checking out some different areas might jog her memory, it didn’t. She was walking through town looking at all the different people. She loved people watching it reminded her of the humans she used to watch over. She got distracted from thoughts of the past and trying to remember her mission as a butterfly landed on her shoulder she stopped and stared at it in awe, it was beautiful in color but it had a small tear in its left wing. One fixed wing coming right up Eve thought before lightly touching it. Healing the small tear made her feel like at least she’d helped something today, even if it probably wasn’t what she was there for. The butterfly then took off and flew away into the clouds. She missed it up there sometimes.

Her stomach had began to growl so she stopped by a cute shop and got a strawberry sandwich and iced green tea. She had started to walk away when she spotted a girl on a bench with really pretty purple eyes and the same sandwich as her. Eve rushed over and sat next to her as if shed known the stranger for years.

“We got the same sandwich! Great minds think a like huh! My name is Eve.” She smiled before taking a bite of her sandwich. She sat there in silence for a second eating her food. What do I do now? I hope I’m not being rude... she thought as she looked at the girl she couldn’t get over her purple eyes they were so cool and unique. I wonder if she’s wearing contacts? she set her sandwich down on the bench between them before leaning in really close to the girls face inspecting her eyes. She leaned slightly to the side to see if she could spot any sign of contacts before pulling back. “I can’t believe you have naturally purple eyes, that’s pretty rare! I love them!” She admitted as she picked her sandwich up and went back to eating as if she hadn’t just gotten up in a strangers face.

Kestis slowly regained consciousness, the pain from his injury slowly fading away. The hell just happened.... thought the awakened Kestis as his eyes tried to adjust to his surroundings. His last memory was of challenging the interloper who DARED to pursue his beloved Touka-chan action figure. After donning his battle regalia (Namely his sleeping bag) and rolling to the door, he opened it to face his foe. A surge of pain in his cranial area reminded him of the admittedly moronic method by which he opened this door. Kestis smashed his face into the door repeatedly in order to open it, which probably led to his comatose state. Looks like in my zeal to face this intruder.... I went full retard for a second.... Kestis was less than pleased at that course of action. The sound of "ONII-CHAAAN" immediately roused Kestis from whatever delirium he was still experiencing. Looking upwards, he saw something which almost made him nut in his pants. It was HER, Amajiki Touka in the flesh. He had no idea what kind of fever dream or drug induced trip he was on, but he was totally on board with this.

"T-T-T-T-T-TOUKA-CHAN?!?!?!?!" cried Kestis as he sat on his legs. The sleeping bag wrapped round his entire body gave him the appearance of a caterpillar or grub. From head to toe, he shook with both fear and awe. This was her, the anime girl of his dreams in his apartment with him. SHE was here with HIM. Kestis thanked whatever divine and/or citrus flavored entity allowed this meeting. "N-N-N-N-Ni-Ni-Nice t-to m-eet you..... I'm K-K-K-K-K-K-Kest-Kestis Advan-tage. I'm 20 years old, I'm unemployed and I'm DEFINITELY single!" stammered the innocent demon boy. Just as things looked to be getting good, another intruder appeared. She was a SPIDER, multi eyed and a bit fluffy. Kestis had nothing AGAINST Spider-Girls, they just weren't his thing. Then she said "Really is this some new kink of yours have you turned to guys after all the girls on the island have rejected you?". This confused Kestis, as he had no recollection of Touka-chan knowing a Spider.

When Touka-chan called her "Nee-san", Kestis INSTANTLY leapt out of his sleeping bag. Touka-chan had an older BROTHER character. The only person she called Nee-san was his Witch Girlfriend. Not some random spider off the street. This clinched it, THIS WAS NOT HIS WAIFU. "You........ who are you really? Amajiki Touka doesn't have a Spider Onee-san. I've seen every single episode of MY LITTLE SISTER IS A MAGICAL GIRL and this was never there!!!!" Kestis was enraged for the first time in a long time. Something exploded all over the kitchen bench, covering it in brown. Then the glasses lined up next to the bench glowed with light before shattering. "WHO ARE YOU TO DISRESPECT MY WAIFU?!?!?" yelled Kestis as he directed his hate at this IMPOSTER.

Mentions: Karcen Karcen

illya had little time to react before the fake girl was buried in her breasts and illya felt her anger rise. She would have to punish jeremy for this as she always did and then some for dragging some other guy into all this. This actually made her wonder just why Jeremy was even here bugging this weeb. Yeah that was the right word a weeb if he was getting mad at someone not following the script of some show instead of mad that two people were in his room uninvited. The fact he called some girl that didn't exist his waifu only reinforced this and made illya a bit embarrassed for the guy. Still it seemed the weeb had magic quite a bit if just getting mad was making things blow up. This was not the time to be playing about with jeremy's jokes. illya was going to have to defuse the situation as jeremy was going to only going to make it worse.

" Calm down there Kestis you don't need to waste your energy on this idiot" Illya said raising one of her arms and ten bringing it down hard on Jeremy's head hard, if this was an anime Jeremy would get a massive bump from the chop. " Though really unemployed and single you really know how to impress a lady don't you?" She said with a sigh who in their right mind said that to anyone if they weren't trying to show how bad their life was.

Jeremiah Fairborn

After taking quite the whacking, Jeremiah lost his balance and toppled over; falling face first in the chocolate cake. When he got back up, a lot of icing and bits of cake were smeared all over him. Turning back to look at Kestis (who appeared to be extremely unamused at the moment), he gave an innocent but ridiculously cute smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He cried aloud as he threw up his hands in the air, celebratory.

Clearly this guy was not happy with the continuity problems stemming from Jeremiah's off-the-cuff performance. But that was okay. Did canon truly matter if you had anime titties only inches away from yourself? The elf was certain those things seemed trivial by that point.

"Who am I?" Jeremiah asked rhetorically.

He then catwalked up the the angry white haired weeb and slid his body onto him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I am whoever you want me to be, Onii-Chan!" He whispered seductively.

It took every fiber in his being for Jeremiah to not burst into tears of laughter.

Karcen Karcen Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

The normally dull ruby eyes of Kestis now held a scarlet fury within them. He was NOT just going to forgive and forget this blatant insult to his Touka-chan. Kestis felt nothing but a burning anger within his chest. Then the impostor fell face first into the cake as if by pure SLAPSTICK. The spider who had just appeared had hit them on the head for their insolence. Kestis would do his best to remember that small bit of kindness. They had the GALL to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY. The cupboards and fridge began shaking, followed by the furniture in the lounge. It was as if the apartment which had housed Kestis for the past few years was SHARING IN HIS RAGE. Just as he was about to make a move against this disgusting wretch. The illusory girl ran up and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I am whoever you want me to be, Onii-Chan!" said the small impostor Touka-chan as she whispered sickeningly sweet nothings into his ear. This pushed Kestis over the edge, driving him into the absolute thralls of HATRED. Then within the fog of hate inside of his mind. He sees a scene from one of his favorite anime. A man in a long blue coat raising a hand and snapping his gloved fingers. Over and over the scene played in his head, until he finally returned to reality.

Grabbing the girl and throwing her to the ground, Kestis glared at her with pure animosity. Then he raised HIS hand similarly to what he saw in his head. His gaze was murderous, his movements were stiff and his voice was bitter. "I want you.... to burn" said Kestis as he snapped his fingers. The air above the girl flickered for a moment before EXPLOSIVELY igniting.

Mentions: Karcen Karcen

Jeremiah Fairborn

"I want you.... to burn."

Jeremiah's eyes grew wide as the seemingly beta male weeb had a complete personality shift. He had apparently struck a nerve, though what particularly set him off to this degree... the elf was quite unsure. However, what he was sure of, was that this was going to hurt. A lot.

"Wait!" Jeremiah pleaded as he allowed the illusion to dissipate, revealing his true appearance.

Unfortunately for our most cherished and beloved perverted knight, this did not detour the massive combustive power of fire magic coming from said voracious virgin.

"GAH!" Jeremiah screamed as the fire blasted onto every fiber of his being, scorching his thin elven frame.

His eyes flickered while the flamed engulfed his body, seeing a feint light in the distance. He slowly stretched his burned arm forward, hand grasping at the air in front of him.

"Yes... I see it... I see it!" He exclaimed.

A Few Moments Later
"Oh Jereeeeeeeemyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Officer Fairborn, come here this instant! This is an order!"

"Y-y-you're not Touka-Chan.... b-but th-th-that's okay w-with me!"

"Wha....where...huh? ....Oh....
oh."

Standing before our brave hero were the finest gems in all of the island's exquisite splendor. First, there was a simply stunning, red-cheeked, puppy-eyed, drooling Illya in the skimpiest purple bikini Jeremiah had ever allowed his eyes to behold. Second, his commanding dominatrix leader General Advantage shot the elf a piercing gaze as she adorned skin tight black leather and bunny ears. Then, there was a very shy, very bashful, and very trap-like Kestis advantage in a pink sundress hesitantly and infrequently making eye contact with the mage knight. Needles to say, it did not take very long for the half-elf to make his way forward to the terrific trio.

"Jeremy Officer-Chan, at your service!" Jeremiah said with a bow.

"Oh Jeremy... please offer me your service." Illya swooned as she threw herself onto one of his arms, keeping it in between her breasts.

"First Officer Jeremiah Fairborn, you are entitled to some very strict punishment!" General Advantage declared as she made her way behind Jeremiah, slapping one of his butt-cheeks hard.

"J-J-Jeremy-Chan..." Kestis managed as he fell over on his knees, crawling to Jeremiah before holding onto his legs.

The cheekiest and smuggest grin to ever be in existence spread across the beat-red face that belonged to the half-elf named Jeremiah Fairborn.

"Now now, there's enough of Jere-ME to go around! Why don't you all take your turns... and your time?" Jeremiah cooed.

"That's my Jeremy..." Illya purred as she snuggled her face against his, moaning as her body slid up against his.

"OFFICER FAIRBORN!" General Advantage scrutinized as she smacked the ground with a whip she just pulled out.

"S-s-s-s-senpai?!" Kestis cried softly.

Jeremiah looked up toward the heavens in a thankful manner, eyes glistening with delight.

"I...I...I need..." He began.

"I need... I need..."

"I need a medic!" Jeremiah yelled, eyes wide as shock began to take over his body.

Soon, the half-elf passed out as the effects of being brutally burned took its toll. This was a job that was in dire need of a healer, as Kestis' magic was virtually overkill; especially at such close range. Who knew such a NEET would become such a murderer?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Karcen Karcen

Varen scowled. Then he rubbed his eyes. Resumed scowling. Resumed staring. The post board. It...it.. only had one job left. Was he too late? Was he simply cursed with bad luck? It was the one job he didn't want to do. If he ever had to name a job that was so useless as this one, the world would stop turning. It simply was because he really didn't like...

Sweeping ten piles of fluff from a church!?

It was beneath his skill level. His familiar could do that job in mere moments! He would NOT take that job. He refused. Lillian, his familiar fox, looked up at him with the barest hints of concern in her eyes. At least, in Varen's eyes, it was concern. Others might say that because the said familiar in question was actually a mechanical fox, it couldn't show emotion. Varen simply condemned those bigots to hell for their blasphemy. But back to the current dilemma.

He brightened slightly when a frail old man walked up to the board, took off the original notice, and put a new one on it. So, maybe they realized that the request was too stupid to simply submit to the Association. At least, those were the hopes that were running through Varen's head. As soon as the elder got out of the way, he rushed to the board again. Something worthy of his talents, something to engage him, please, let it be so-

...No. Sweeping twenty piles of fluff from a church.

Varen sighed. The pay was tripled, at least. And it was something to do. He resigned himself to an absolute waste of his time. Maybe he could even find the culprit of who was causing all this...fluff at the church. Time to head to the place in question. Teleport, or walk?

...Get there in an instant, or walk, allowing for everyone to stare at him- namely, his face?

Varen cursed himself. What was he, a masochist? Choosing to walk was a bad idea. A really bad idea. Thankfully, Lillian helped distract some of the attention away from him with some of her antics, but still. ...The familiar chirping of Lillian beeping at him, reminding him that there was a store she wanted to see... ...It was only for her sake that he was willing to head to that store, to endure the stares. Heh. If it wasn't for Lillian, he'd be a shut-in, only popping out to do the occasional job or so. He owed her a lot.

Finally, he arrived at the store. And stopped dead in his tracks. A food store. Designed to be...what was it? Cute? ...Did Lillian even need to eat? She angrily beeped in his ear that no, while she didn't necessarily have to eat, she still enjoyed tasting new foods. Maybe Varen shouldn't have added taste buds to her... A sharp nip at his heels, and Lillian was off before Varen could catch her. To his horror, she weaved between the legs of two girls sitting at the bench near the restaurant. Two particularly... pretty girls.. Uhm... Another nip. This time at his hip. Lillian was off again, satisfied that she had taken Varen's gaze away from the girls and to her pitifully waiting at the door of the store, staring at him with puppy-dog eyes. Well, in his eyes, they were puppy-dog eyes. She was mechanical. But, if anything, Varen loved Lillian. He sighed, and stepped towards the door, to his doom.

Mentions: Lilliana2 Lilliana2 , Doughnut Doughnut

illya didn't know what to say or do when the two guys actually started to fight or well the weeb started to fight Jeremy wasn't even trying and the weeb seemed set on killing for insulting someone who didn't exist. illya barely had anytime to say anything as the shit show got worse and worse with Jeremy ending up at the mercy of the weeb who seemed to not get fire safety. Next thing she knew Jeremy was being burned by the weeb who was actually going to at least disfigure someone over an anime character. illya got the getting mad over someone messing with a character you liked but this was fan beyond what was a reasonable reaction. Still illya could not just let the weeb hurt her friend and despite honestly lacking strength and magic she did the only thing she could think of and tackled the weeb. She wanted to at least knock him off Jeremy who could then actually defend himself over acting silly for some reason and in moments illya collided with the weeb hopefully sending them both tumbling.

Kestis felt a hard impact push him away from his attack of the fake Touka-chan. As he moved through the air and made his way towards his floor, he had a moment to reflect. What was that strange magic he just used? It was IDENTICAL to the Flame Alchemy from that one show he liked. It couldn't have been simple Fire Magic. Kestis didn't know HOW to use magic. In fact, the teachers from his school days had flat out told him that they had no clue if he'd ever develop magic. His reverie was broken as while his body hit the floor, his HEAD smacked against a chair. Blood dripping down from his forehead again, Kestis felt an intense pain. Grabbing a discarded paper towel roll, he tried to keep his blood inside himself. Looking around he saw a singed looking blonde guy and a spider-girl both splayed out on his floor. The fear from before came rushing back and Kestis crawled back into his sleeping bag and hid behind his kitchen counter. Every few moments, he would timidly peep his head out to check on them. Were they dead? Had he KILLED them?! Oh no.... he was a murderer! He'd have to think of something, some kind of plan to dispose of the bodies like in those Yakuza shows. Then he'd need to come up with an alibi... wait he was a NEET, he had no life to create an alibi with. Would he have to flee the district? No, his Mom was the General in charge of the entire Tendou Island Military. She'd sniff him out like a bloodhound. Then she'd send KAREN to kill him! He'd heard rumors online that she liked to use her Officers Sword on people. He began to crawl to his room in a caterpillar hurry.

"I need to pack my essentials, destroy the apartment! After that I need to get out of this district and onto transport out of here... maybe a foreign country.... I may have to move to Peru and herd Alpaca until this ALL blows over" mumbles a distressed Kestis as he crawls along the floor...

Mentions: Sicarius Sicarius Karcen Karcen

illya was shocked , yet she recovered as the weeb crawled on the floor and panic and fear became rage. Jeremy was not likely in danger of death judging from the damage it didn't even look to quite be third degree burns and it was no where vital. Jeremey being a knight likely had been hurt worse, but never that fast he was in shock , but would live. There was just the weeb who thought that trying to kill someone over what amounted to a joke was equal. This would be a different story if he had called the cops as Jeremy likely had broken in, but still this was not self deference.

illya moved and soon brought her foot down on the back of the crawling weeb " Oh you aren't going anywhere, you are staying right here in this country got it" illya growled there was no reasoning with someone using the same tone as the got it was not a question it was a command and while the weeb had power he seemed to lack endurance so she likely could keep him there. Without waiting for an answer illya brought out her phone and pressed a button that would call the right people for a fire emergencies and they would be told her location. " You better hope Jeremy doesn't suffer any long lasting damage"

Just as Kestis was about to flee to his room to pack his things, the spider struck. Falling flat on his face, he turned to see her foot dug deep into his back. Luckily she wasn't a full spider otherwise her leg would pierce his chest and kill him. What would she do to him? Kill him? Trap him in her web? WAS SHE GOING TO LIQUEFY AND SUCK OUT HIS INNARDS? All of these thoughts raced through Kestis' mind as he watched her pull out a smartphone and place a call. She probably just called the police, maybe even the Military. Was his mother going to show up? Or would she send Karen to deal with him? This was not good, this was VERY not good. He needed to go, he needed to leave this place immediately before something bad happened to him. Kestis considered using his new explodey finger click on the spider to allow himself to run. However he scrapped that plan because the burnt form of Jeremy on his floor reminded him of how dangerous that power really was. It would seem that in his panicked state, he failed to notice a knock at the door. Opening it, a couple of uniformed law enforcement stepped through. A firefighter was there as well and the three of them looked over at the three in the kitchen.

"Nyehhhhhhhhh" said Kestis as he desperately tried to get away

Interactions: Karcen Karcen
Mentions: Sicarius Sicarius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back