Alloyed Reinforcement of Flesh

Andrew02

This charm doesn't say anything about breaking the limit charms or anima abilities have, so I'm just looking for someone to confirm I've got the right idea about. Say, I've got an Alchemical with Alloyed Reinforcement of Flesh, and Strength 6 (which is Caste or Favored). I use the anima power to boost strength, but I can only spend nine motes (which normally nets me +3 strengths), since the effect of ARoF will double the bonus to the maximum allowable increase of the Anima power?

Andrew02 said:
This charm doesn't say anything about breaking the limit charms or anima abilities have, so I'm just looking for someone to confirm I've got the right idea about. Say, I've got an Alchemical with Alloyed Reinforcement of Flesh, and Strength 6 (which is Caste or Favored). I use the anima power to boost strength, but I can only spend nine motes (which normally nets me +3 strengths), since the effect of ARoF will double the bonus to the maximum allowable increase of the Anima power?
If you are asking if Alloyed Reinforcement of Flesh actually increases your dice adder cap in any way, the answer is no.  You'd just have to spend less motes to reach the cap.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I am asking.

Say, is it just me, or is the Alchemical experience table on page 64 of the book kind of missing some stuff? Like, how to increase Abilities or Virtues through experience?

Andrew02 said:
Say, is it just me, or is the Alchemical experience table on page 64 of the book kind of missing some stuff? Like, how to increase Abilities or Virtues through experience?
I assumed that in this "core" rulebook the exp table only shows the diversions from the real core rulebook - this has been the case for all the other books in this type, so why not authoctonians?

- Lauge

No reason for it to be any different if all the others have been that way. Makes sense. I'm just not thinking. Too used to using a character generator and playing Solars, too.

Thanks, man.

To be honest, I was wondering about it to when I first read Autochtonians. Maybe it has just been to long since WW has published a "core" book...

- Lauge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back