Greetings

Tolvelski

Hi everyone, As my username says I'm Tolvelski or Tol for short. I have to admit that this is my first time RPing on a site. The only RPing I've done in the past was between close friends and myself via Skype, FB, ect so this is a first step for me when it comes to moving out of my comfort zone. As for what got me to join a RP site, well I enjoy RPing, both tabletop and text based so I figured I'd give it a shot. Plus my Cousin RPs (Not sure if on here) and she swears that their are good times to be had when RPing online. On top of all this, I'm just looking to try something new in life and RPing online has been on my list of things to give a shot so here I am.

As for my interests when it come to RPing, well I tend to enjoy many different subject and I'm pretty open to new things as well so I'm not going to list any favorites or pigeon hole myself into a select few since like I said, I'm looking to try out new things. As for how I RP, well I'm a detail oriented kind of guy, the better the detail, the better the visualization is how I am. Not saying I have anything against lower detail, it's just that I sometimes like to get carried away with details since I like to write and I spent three years in college for Game Design so I became a little detail oriented.

Anyways, that's the basic stuff for why I am here and how I am when it comes to RPing, looking forward to meeting you, role playing with you and having a great time with you.

-Tolvelski :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tolvelski. Welcome to RpN! :) RPing online is definitely fun and very easy. Considering the loads of roleplays here with all the different genres, I'm sure you'll love it. Go through the RpN rules once, and if you have any problem or question, you can ask any one of us RPers. :)

Hope to RP with you someday. Till then, have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back