• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

An RP (Glimoregirl12 and Ben Douglas)

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
This is a closed RP (@Gilmoregirl12). Sorry I spelled your name wrong in the title...

*Alex wipes the sweat off of his brows, waiting for this day to be done**He is working on one of the makeshift huts for the new base* "Darn rope," He murmur to himself, looking at his hands and seeing all the blisters and rope burns. *He look around at all the other men, building huts and building the walls surrounding the camp*

Alexandria sat on her horse in her armor. "We attack now."She says. She saw the camp below. "Archers at the ready.Fire."She said and let her men go to battle. She had not been revealed as a woman. Nore would she be her brother takes her place when the helmet was off. She charged into camp.

Irish Ice Queen

(Third person remember please)

Alexandria Rhode into camp she jumped off her horse and pulled her sword. Her neighboring kingdoms army would fall at her hand.

Irish Ice Queen

(Sorry) *Alex pulls out his sword and parries the man striking him**He slices him and moves into the next man*

Alexandria attacks the man and gasped as she got struck. She turned to him and struck him back.Alexandria wared with him.she was quick with her actions and sweeper his foot out from under him.Alexandria put the tip of her sword at his throat.

(Also dont need these * )

Irish Ice Queen

(Fine...) Alex falls on his face. "Big mistake," He says. He retaliates and sweeps your leg and stands, pointing his sword at her throat.

Alexandria gulped and moved away from the blade. She hand landed hard and couldn't breathe. She pulled her helmet off and tryed to breathe as she stared up at him. Her eye's glared and he curls fell around her shoulders.

Irish Ice Queen

Alex blinks, seeing that it is a girl, and a cute one at that. He keeps the blade pointed at you though.

Alexandria looked up with round eye's and pulled away from the tip of the blade as far as she could. Alexandria glares at him again.

Irish Ice Queen

Alexandria watched him and shook her head."does a man not have any grace to a Lady of the royal British court. "She said with her British accent.

Irish Ice Queen

Alexandria lifted her gloved hand and pulls it off. "Do you not believe me your grace?"She asked."Lady Alexandria, in the kings graces."She says"you kill me you will be beheaded for treason."Alexandria says

Irish Ice Queen

Alexandria gulped. "You are cooth and have no manners of a man of court."Alexandria said."kill me then, show the world what kind of man you are not."Alexandria says

Irish Ice Queen

Alexandria kept a level head as she waited her death."why do you hesitate? "She asked

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
"Then you are a gentle man after all."She said. Alexandria was suprised he stopped.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back