• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Anime is life & VioletSprings

Narumi

Five Thousand Club
Evie, a young and blonde haired princess opened her eyes slightly as she could feel the morning breeze flutter through her royal bedroom where she slept. She sat up and instantly pulled an elegant chain that hung from her bed, which called the servant who was a young boy.

Justin had the chain on his ankle and he sighed and he it was tugged he rubbed his black hair and he walked over to her. He didn't give any complaints but he just stayed silent until he arrived "Good morning my princess, you need something?" He said to her the very few words he was forced to say since he could hardly speak freely. 
@VioletSprings

Evie smiles and rubs a hand over her still, sleepy eyes and then she shrugged. "Breakfast would be nice, I suppose" she says and lies back in her bed as she stares upwards. "Give me a surprise on what I'm going to eat for breakfast perhaps" she added.

He stared at her and nodded "of course you choose to be a brat and want a suprise meal..." He muttered under his breath. He walked to the kitchen with his ankle chain making noise as he was going there. He smiled then started making a meal.

After some Time he came back with a meal, it was bacon, ham, sausage, eggs a glass of water and some soup. "I hope you like it my Princess." He said and sighed

Evie heard him mutter something under his great though she decided to not pay much attention to it. She began relaxing in bed and wanted for her meal to arrive, drumming her fingers on the bed sheets.

Once he arrived she sat up and smiles, taking the food. "Thank you, that is all I would probably need for now" she says and nods.

"Can I have this chain off my ankle it's so harsh to have a personal servant like this" He said to her and sighed. He would of said person but he knew they didn't acknowledge him as one but as property.

Evie sighs and leans over un tying the chain from his ankle softly, "Okay, I will have to find some other way to alert you when I need your assistance I suppose" she says and then continues eating.

He sighed and nodded watching her eat he didn't want to leave and comeback quickly after some time. "thanks.." He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back