• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
How about a prompt:

Your PC(s) is shown visions of the past and they can interact with the images. They encounter a teenage Stefan. For the sake of the prompt, let’s assume your PCs know everything about him that we as players already know: that he is cursed by the possession of the Blight Dragon’s vengeful soul, that he was tormented by Agahnim/Ganon, and that he eventually becomes Lunaris. What is their reaction?

This prompt was brought about by my imagining a scene of Sora or Joker protecting Teen Stefan from Agahnim.

How about a prompt:

Your PC(s) is shown visions of the past and they can interact with the images. They encounter a teenage Stefan. For the sake of the prompt, let’s assume your PCs know everything about him that we as players already know: that he is cursed by the possession of the Blight Dragon’s vengeful soul, that he was tormented by Agahnim/Ganon, and that he eventually becomes Lunaris. What is their reaction?

This prompt was brought about by my imagining a scene of Sora or Joker protecting Teen Stefan from Agahnim.
Cyan thinks of his son Owain that he lost to the poisoned water, he doesn’t condone hurting or tormenting children he has honor thinks stooping low to hurt kids goes against his code as Doma’s retainer and warrior. He deems what Agahnim/Ganon done to teen Stefan is so cowardly I imagine he’ll protect the boy at any cost.

Eh same reasons as Paula so I won’t go into her reaction.

Seph.. lost his way years ago that is if this an AU and retained his humanity then yes he’ll probs like Cyan protect teen Stefan. And yeah Seph won’t hold back he’ll rain literal hell on Agahnim/Ganon

How about a prompt:

I'll write for my others in awhile I need to lock in on writing for other rps but here we are but I needed to write this one before I forgot it LOL

First thought immediately went to Shulk given he's very experienced in visions and I could see him taking an extremely cautious approach to the whole ordeal and trying to figure out what kind of solution could lead him to prevent Stefan from ever becoming Lunaris so he could change the future the same way he was used to doing in his own adventures. He might even take an approach of try to make something that could helpf Stefan from his illnesses though he knows something like that would never heal him. He would only hope it would help him be able to live a comfortable life with minimal suffering

Seph.. lost his way years ago that is if this an AU and retained his humanity then yes he’ll probs like Cyan protect teen Stefan. And yeah Seph won’t hold back he’ll rain literal hell on Agahnim/Ganon
I'd think Sephiroth would use this to know more about Lunaris and figure out his weaknesses.

How about a prompt:

Okay now I can actually properly think a little here are some thoughts these are a jumbled mess I'm sorry LOL

Yoshi probably doesn't really understand what he is seeing and is rather confused by it all. He probably doesn't know how to approach having such power and does little with it or put much thought into it. He likely acts kind towards a teenage Stefan because that is how he is but nothing more

Byleth probably takes the opportunity to learn what he can and understand what he can about Stefan. Much like Shulk, he likely tries to find a solution to avoid the future problems because he is used to having such power to do so given his own powers and he would see this as a chance to right the wrongs done. He probably doesn't show kindness like some of the others might but he shows no ill will either though maybe the thought of ending Stefan to try and change the future does cross his mind though he probably decides that is not possible

Pyra/Mythra could be an interesting one. If changing the future can be done via these visions then perhaps the thought of giving half her lifeforce to Stefan would cross her mind given her core crystal can combat death so maybe it could cure his curse/illness. Given I figure that isn't the point, I could see Pyra acting rather empathic towards him and showing him kindness while Mythra is far more wary and would have to hold herself back from trying to beat up a teenage Stefan just because she knows what the future holds

Sora will be Sora. I think we all know what that means LOL. He is gonna feel for Stefan and probably try to connect with him in a positive manner. He is gonna spread his positivity and do what he can to encourage Stefan and lift him up. He very much believes kindness can cure these kinds of things and will be that light even if it is for a short time

Joker would likely feel for a teenage Stefan, especially when it comes to being tormented by a corrupt adult. If he saw how Agahnim and/or Ganon treated Stefan, he wouldn't hesitate to give them a big middle finger. To some extent he would probably be a little unsure of how much he could change things in the end so he would likely resort to learning what he can. Maybe he learns how he could approach changing his heart in the current time by simply connecting with him

Okay now I can actually properly think a little here are some thoughts these are a jumbled mess I'm sorry LOL

Yoshi probably doesn't really understand what he is seeing and is rather confused by it all. He probably doesn't know how to approach having such power and does little with it or put much thought into it. He likely acts kind towards a teenage Stefan because that is how he is but nothing more

Byleth probably takes the opportunity to learn what he can and understand what he can about Stefan. Much like Shulk, he likely tries to find a solution to avoid the future problems because he is used to having such power to do so given his own powers and he would see this as a chance to right the wrongs done. He probably doesn't show kindness like some of the others might but he shows no ill will either though maybe the thought of ending Stefan to try and change the future does cross his mind though he probably decides that is not possible

Pyra/Mythra could be an interesting one. If changing the future can be done via these visions then perhaps the thought of giving half her lifeforce to Stefan would cross her mind given her core crystal can combat death so maybe it could cure his curse/illness. Given I figure that isn't the point, I could see Pyra acting rather empathic towards him and showing him kindness while Mythra is far more wary and would have to hold herself back from trying to beat up a teenage Stefan just because she knows what the future holds

Sora will be Sora. I think we all know what that means LOL. He is gonna feel for Stefan and probably try to connect with him in a positive manner. He is gonna spread his positivity and do what he can to encourage Stefan and lift him up. He very much believes kindness can cure these kinds of things and will be that light even if it is for a short time

Joker would likely feel for a teenage Stefan, especially when it comes to being tormented by a corrupt adult. If he saw how Agahnim and/or Ganon treated Stefan, he wouldn't hesitate to give them a big middle finger. To some extent he would probably be a little unsure of how much he could change things in the end so he would likely resort to learning what he can. Maybe he learns how he could approach changing his heart in the current time by simply connecting with him
I pictured Yoshi seeing Stefan in his wheelchair, so he gives him a ride on his back and gifts him fruit because he knows fruit is good for one's health! Meanwhile, Stefan is wondering why this strange Lizalfos is giving him piggy-back rides and feeding him!

Mythra slaps Stefan upon meeting him.
"OW! What the hell, lady??"
"You know what you did!"

If things had been different, I think a teenage Stefan would get along great with Joker! While he may find Sora to be annoying (Stefan has been told to think positively by other people more times than he can count!), Joker may be more his vibe. He is good... but not TOO good!

I pictured Yoshi seeing Stefan in his wheelchair, so he gives him a ride on his back and gifts him fruit because he knows fruit is good for one's health! Meanwhile, Stefan is wondering why this strange Lizalfos is giving him piggy-back rides and feeding him!

Mythra slaps Stefan upon meeting him.
"OW! What the hell, lady??"
"You know what you did!"

If things had been different, I think a teenage Stefan would get along great with Joker! While he may find Sora to be annoying (Stefan has been told to think positively by other people more times than he can count!), Joker may be more his vibe. He is good... but not TOO good!
Aw that Yoshi one is so cute! My heart ♥️

Joker definitely is good but give society has wronged him for doing good on multiple occasions he definitely isn’t the kind of good Sora would be. He’s more toned down on his optimism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back