!SUBMISSION DEADLINE! [Why Vote for a Lesser Evil?]

Rockbird

I'm hereby setting the deadline for character submissions to this sunday (the 29th), 18.00 GMT +1.

At that time i will announce who've been accepted in this here thread.

Right. The deadline's passed and we have a total of 4 applicants...

Who will get to play? WhooOOooOo?

All of you, of course.

I'll see if i'll get around to giving you bonus points for pictures etc. tonight, and we'll get the game running this week.

I'm working on history... still working on it.

But, main concept behind character is that Lillun is in effect a hero (slayer of anathema and such) whose returned from the threshold. Because the throne is Serious Business, as it were...

She's allied with fey... but that's nothing, when you consider that it seems that everyone is working with someone or some thing that may not quite work within social mores; Mnemon + demons / abyssals (only known of OOC-wise), One of the Cynis sisters + solar, and so on.

I just posted my fanfic, I hope it isn't too late.

When we get the final report on the BP from background information will we get a confirmation on how much (if any) we're getting for additional XP?

Looking forward to the game!

I think i'll get your bp's done today. Home sick, so i've lots of time :wink: :|

As for xp, we'll do like this. Everyone post in this thread if you want to start with some experience, and if so how much. As soon as everyone's weighed in i'll make a decision.

XP? Infinite +1... :lol:

Outside of that... depends on what you feel is fair... and how powerful you want the game to be?

50 XP

75 XP

100 XP

125 XP

150 XP

1000 XP - legendary!

Oh my XPs... I've yet to actually play in a game that has started me out with XP.... anyway while Infinite +1 seems rather fun (j/k :P ) I'm thinking 100-150 or ... less perhaps. O.o

I think I'm in the 100-150 range, myself. This are a lot of NPCs with literally thousands of XP after the same goal as us. Then again, such is Exalted. :)

Nah.. there's an actual upper limit if you use the whole XP table for elder exalts. :D

S'not as bad as thousands... unless you're Mnemon or Cathak Cainan.

Mnemon is 399 years old, born in RY 369 (it's currently RY 768), and assuming an exaltation at age 10... means she should have 1964 XP, or there abouts... ^_^ ;

I'm all for 150-200 XP.

...Given that I can pick up new spells for 5 XP.

(But I get kur-fuxen for any other Charms)

Just count all the spells and then write "Terrestrial Sorcery -- All of it"

My sheet is fully updated and ready for play. I spent all my XPs. Well all but 1.

150 XP...

Num... I assume that XP can be used to pay for backgrounds at a cost of 1 background dot for 3 xp? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back