• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revenge

Bea Delaine

Sugary Sweet Sadist
In a different universe, less developed but full of magic...

"They stole everything from us.. came on large metal ships that flew through the air. They look like us, but call themselves Better.. have big metal guns and weapons.. hide behind armor.

They took over, have everyone who complied in metal cells underground. Our magic didn't work against it. They killed my children for acting out. Have my wife. I will kill those cowards, just as soon as I get back in.

We are living in camps. They aren't too shabby. In fact, I believe them more to be cabins, wooden and large. Spread throughout the outskirts and forests away from the big metal wall they built.

We are the resistance, been so for 60 years. My wife is surely gone now, but I cant know until I get to her. Ill never forgive them, that 1940 winter... where everything went to hell. And they are still expanding.. but we have something they don't.

Our magic. Our power, our only hope."

In a world where a more futuristic human race invades this alternate universe in hopes to keep their species thriving and began expanding again, a race of magic humans rebel.

You know the rules.

Fairly simple plot, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back