Music Parrot's Phonograph

I am posting this... everywhere? =)

Heya RP Nation!

For the first time in the near-10 years that Kaerri and I have been on RP Nation, I am changing my name (and I don't imagine it'll change in the future)!

I will always still answer to Dannigan or Dann and I'll leave a little something in my signature to that effect.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, RP Nation! 8D

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

P.S. Here! Have some cool music!

"The Carpenters - Close To You (1970) Official Video"

Thanks for letting us know!! I've considered changing my username myself but I've never had the guts. Major respect!

I am posting this... everywhere? =)

Heya RP Nation!

For the first time in the near-10 years that Kaerri and I have been on RP Nation, I am changing my name (and I don't imagine it'll change in the future)!

I will always still answer to Dannigan or Dann and I'll leave a little something in my signature to that effect.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, RP Nation! 8D

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

P.S. Here! Have some cool music!

"The Carpenters - Close To You (1970) Official Video"

This first time I heard of the carpenters I’m in awe it’s a 70s music. It’s bopping, she has a beautiful singing voice

Thanks for letting us know!! I've considered changing my username myself but I've never had the guts. Major respect!
I have but this life to be me. As such, I must do as my soul requires. If that means changing my name, I do so without hesitation nor regret.

For me, it's not a matter of bravery, but instead a matter of self-love.

Will this make me happier? Is this doing no harm? If these answers are "yes," then off I go!

Rawrz!

This first time I heard of the carpenters I’m in awe it’s a 70s music. It’s bopping, she has a beautiful singing voice
Really? Oh, you're in for a treat, Kaiju Cat! Karen Carpenter (along with her brother, Scott) had millions of fans back in the day. They have dozens and dozens of songs worth enjoying! =)

Oof, not in the best place for the past few months, feeling a bit disconnected from everything, that's a scary thing to went through, but things are getting better now ': ), I am glad. Stumbled upon the cute panda mindfulness kid show that cheered me up a bit.

It felt quite bad to feel disconnected from myself, which is something that no one should ever really let happen, I'll just have to remember to try not let that happen again. It's scary when you no longer trust your version of happiness, when you have to decide how do you want to be happy again, but I think beyond those goddamn paralyzing fears I need to realize and see it as a blessing in disguise, that there isn't just one version of happiness, I should never doubt my version of happiness to begin with. Just some words I needed to hear and tell myself, best blessings to all! <3

Oof, not in the best place for the past few months, feeling a bit disconnected from everything, that's a scary thing to went through, but things are getting better now ': ), I am glad. Stumbled upon the cute panda mindfulness kid show that cheered me up a bit.

It felt quite bad to feel disconnected from myself, which is something that no one should ever really let happen, I'll just have to remember to try not let that happen again. It's scary when you no longer trust your version of happiness, when you have to decide how do you want to be happy again, but I think beyond those goddamn paralyzing fears I need to realize and see it as a blessing in disguise, that there isn't just one version of happiness, I should never doubt my version of happiness to begin with. Just some words I needed to hear and tell myself, best blessings to all! <3

-hugs- I can relate

-hugs- I can relate
Thanks, will give you all the hugs as well! <3 I think it's okay to feel disconnected once in awhile...for me I just try to remember that the most important connections of all is connection to self, it's like a tree trunk that connects all
(as long as you are always willing to be kind and patient with yourself, I think you'll never truly feel completely disconnected, and I think it's a wonderful thing when the tree trunk became strong and stable enough, you are able to grow connections instead of just letting connections grow into you!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back