• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž

Characters
Here
nation's little sister
mood
excited. flustered..
outfit
mentions
Lee Minsoo.
Minsoo nearly jumped when Daehyun came up from behind her, arm wrapping around her shoulders, but immediately relaxed when she realized it was her close friend. She let him take the bag easily, huffing as he grabbed the hat. At his words though she turned bright red, elbowing him in the side. "Stop it. Like you don't drool over Mi-jin all the time." She stuck her tongue out at him.

The two had always been comfortable together, having first started out with her finding out he was a fan after visiting one of his idols and sending him merch and tickets to a concert, and after that the friendship continued to grow. It wasn't long before the two were constantly swept up in dating rumors and no matter how many were denied, more just continued to pop up so Minsoo had really just given up. Being popular meant no matter what she did a rumor would pop up somewhere, and it didn't really help her case that she was now in a house with three people she had rumors with. All of which were very false of course, and she saw all three of them as some of her closest friends. She had told herself coming into this she would help the three find love as a thank you for all of the support they had given her, which ended up being her hyping up the three gym bro's to the girls constantly, which ultimately just ended up in even more rumors for herself. Daehyun was someone she was extremely grateful for, and all she could do was hope Mi-jin didn't catch wind of the rumors.

"You're not that old yet." Though she held up a fist, ready to punch him before he dodged. "You better be good or I'll go find her and tell her every embarrassing story I have about you. Or maybe the meme photos I have?" she tapped her chin in thought teasingly. As he asked to hand out presents though, she tilted her head to the side in slight confusion before she realized he wanted to speak privately, slowly nodding.

"Let me text Daehwan real quick and let him know so he doesn't wonder where I went."She quickly pulled out her phone, sending Daehwan a quick text before slipping it back into her pocket.

"Alright, let's go!" She gently knocked shoulders with him, leading him away into the hallway, the voices fading away in the background the further they got. Once they were a safe distance away, she leaned up against the wall, peering at him curiously.

"What's up? Are you alright?"
coded by natasha.

SHIN HAK-YEON
STATUS UPDATE
I want to spend more time with her, so I hope she feels the same.

the jinhae neighborhood

Hak-yeon couldnโ€™t fight the smile that broke out onto his face at the words of Ha-Rin as she talked about her morning and how everyone was. He handed over the hand warmers happily and thanked his past-self for remembering to grab some. The mention of missing him made his stomach do a flip and he found himself smiling even bigger, his fingers nervously messing with the tassel on the present bag. โ€œYou missed me? That makes me really happy~โ€ His voice was filled with affection and happiness as he stayed by her side, not paying attention to the chaos that was going on behind him, the constant overlapping voices becoming dull background noises. He was much more interested in talking with Ha-Rin and catching up with her.

โ€œFilming? Ah, yes I filmed a romance scene today. My character confessed and it was rather dramatic!โ€ Laughing softly, Hak-yeon ran his free hand through his messy hair, his gaze catching hers a few moments. โ€œI got to say a really cool line though. It made my heart beat a little bit.โ€ Without much hesitation, the actor put the present bag down to face his female companion, a playful spark to his dark eyes. He leaned closer ever-so slightly, mimicking the position he had been in with his co-star.

โ€œWhat if I saidโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve always loved you.โ€ Once the line was said, he pulled away and laughed, nodding his head in agreement with his earlier statement. โ€œHeโ€™s a cool guy, the character Iโ€™m playing. He says one liners like that all the time. Iโ€™m a bit jealous you might like him more than me when the episodes air.โ€ Hak-yeon wasnโ€™t as forward as the other cast members but this was forward enough for his face to flush a bit and his palms to grow sweaty. He had been close enough to smell her perfume and hair product, and really take in her gorgeous round eyes. Being so up close to someone he genuinely liked, well, it made him nervous and excited at the same time.

โ€œI missed you though. Donโ€™t tell the others but I really do like seeing you first thing in the morning. It just sets a tone for the rest of the day. A good one.โ€ The man picked his bag up again and a small feeling of confidence filled his chest as he stepped back next to Ha-rin, allowing his shoulder and arm to brush up against hers more than before. โ€œDo you think weโ€™ll be the only ones to complete this mission? Everyone else seemsโ€ฆ occupied.โ€ When he looked back at the group of celebrities, he saw them all struggling to get started, all caught up in things that probably were great for the camera but not great for the actual mission.

โ€œI wouldnโ€™t mind if we got the tickets though. That would make me happy.โ€
coded by cherry !! ๐Ÿ’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back