Run

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
@Marvelous Chester, please edit this post to include the character/sign-up information.

smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002.jpg

Name: My name is Kato Hizake why do you ask.

Age: Mymy you just wanna know everything about me, I'm 16

Likes: Well lets see i like to read and write i also love art.

Dislikes: I hate loud noises,bright lights and annoying people

Skills: I don't want to brag but my art is simply amazing. Also i can read almost any language.

Flaws: Why do you ask are you planning on turning on me. But if i must answer i cant sing and im simply weak as well as the fact i get sick easily.

Powers: My powers you may ask. Well i have this book that only i can open, Whatever i draw in it comes to life and obeys my command. Also if i write a persons full name in my book along with the way i want them to die they will die that way in the next ten minutes, And i can see ghost's.

Power Flaws: If my book is destroyed i die.

Personality: I'm a nice person if your'e nice to me. If it puts my life in danger i wont help you, and i would prefer if you would just leave me alone.

Biography: I prefer not to talk about it, but here i go.

I was fucking born soon after that my mother died. I lived with my father in peace for years until i first saw spirits. They would attack me and try to kill me. My father wouldn't believe me, and one night well i slept a spirit killed him on its hunt for me.

Ten years later i met a man. He explained to me. That my blood was like a magnet for ghost's and other spirits. I lived with him for awhile and he gave me my art-book. One night he died to save me from a horde of spirits. I stopped making friends and trusting people after that. If i needed something i would kill for it and that got me arrested.

I broke out of prison and reclaimed my book and now Im here in NewYork. Who would have guessed.

552c873876985a14ce35ab82173fdc87.jpg

Name: The Name is Kurai Magen pleasure to meet you.

Likes: Im very interested in music, such as playing piano, flute, and violin. Also into spicy food.

Dislikes: I cant stand crowds, as well as bullies.

Skills: I'm not much of a talented person but Im very good with music.

Flaws: There's a lot of things wrong with me, so ill tell you a little i'm blind, and cant draw or sketch, worth a crap.

Powers: I still haven't discovered my power yet.

Power flaws: Unknown

Personality: Im a very shy person, but very kind to those who are kind back. I love entertaining on the streets with my music.

Bio: Im not a big talker of my past, but....

I was abandoned by my parents, and raised in a orphanage. I was one of the oldest kids there, but I didn't mind, I enjoys playing small shows for the younger children, when the orphanage closed down, I had to steal for survival, im still on the run.

(sorry if it sucks, im still working on school, so I don't have a lot of time, so here's what I have, we can still rp though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back