• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉𝗌.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
[class=box]width: 450px; height: 402px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=container]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 2px; width: 450px; height: 400px; background-color: #f4f4f4; background-image: url(http://files.jcink.net/uploads/allnight/skin_images/gray_jean.png); border: 1px solid #cdcdcd;[/class] [class=wrap]position: relative; width: 346px; padding: 0 40px; height: 400px; background: white; border-left: 1px solid #cdcdcd; border-right: 1px solid #cdcdcd; overflow: hidden; font-family: poppins; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; margin-left: 10px;[/class] [class=oval]width: 550px; height: 300px; left: -62.5px; background-color: #f6d2cb; border: 1px solid #cdcdcd; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; top: -180px;[/class] [class=gif]width: 90px; height: 90px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; border: 1px solid #cdcdcd; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; top: 70px; left: 163.5px; box-shadow: 0 3px 6px rgba(205,205,205, 0.2);[/class] [class=sideinfo]position: absolute; top: 184px; left: 62px; text-align: center; width: 427px; height: 50px; white-space: pre-line; font-size: 12px; font-family: Raleway;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px;[/class] [class=text]position: absolute; bottom: 20px; left: 40px; width: 363px; height: 190px; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 12px; font-family: Raleway; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [div class=box][div class=container][div class=wrap][div class=oval][div class=sideinfo]mood ; "my heart hurts. he doesn't trust me." attire ;
pyjamas
. interactions ; kim min-ho.[/div][/div][div class=gif]
[/div] [div class=text][div class=scroll]Renée’s body felt tense. This wasn’t just nothing. Min-ho’s father had done this. Min-ho’s father had beaten him up, caused him to bleed and bruise then left him to fend for himself. That could only be the possible reason why he was here, with her, right now. But why? Why would he do such a thing? How could he do such a thing to his… son? A father was always supposed to be there to provide support and care, so why? And why would Min-ho not tell her? She was supposed to be his girlfriend, somebody he could confide in forever and always. So, when his brown eyes looked into her own, she felt different. Like she had no idea who she was staring at right now. This wasn't just nothing. How could he not tell her something like this? Did he not trust her? He must have lied to her on many occasions about his father, while she told him nothing but the truth about every single moment of her life. The teenager could only rethink everything Min-ho had told her about himself and she questioned whether it was all true. She felt her heart sink deep into the pits of her stomach and all she could feel was angry and hurt. ”High? Really, Min-ho?” She questioned, though her voice came out as shaky as ever. Yuto being high was nothing out of the ordinary, but something wasn't right, something didn't feel right. He was still lying to her. Why couldn’t he just tell her the truth? And why was he crying? God, she was so confused. Her eyebrows furrowed as the male stood up, causing her to step back as she stared at him ranting about something to do with a college interview. He was running away. But that wasn’t going to fix anything. No, Renée wanted him to stay and just talk to her. ”Talk to me, Min-ho.” She quickly spoke, not wanting her boyfriend to walk away or leave her because if he did then Renée wasn’t sure how she would be able to look at him again like the way she did an hour ago. Or the way she did when she was madly in love with him. ”Min-ho, please just talk to me.” She pleaded, reaching forward and taking his hands into her own as she looked into his eyes as if it would help her familiarise herself with the way she felt not too long ago. Biting on the insides of her cheek, Renée paused to let herself think before she could let herself rant at Min-ho – there were so many unanswered questions running through her head, it was starting to hurt. God, her head hurt so much, she just wanted to sleep. ”I’m your girlfriend, Min-ho,” she reminded him, placing a hand gently on his cheek to tilt his head to face her. ”You can trust me… You trust me, right?” Please say yes. Renée had never wanted to hear that short three-lettered word so badly. Because if not, then everything he felt, and everything they’d done together, was nothing but a lie. She could practically see her future crashing into pieces, every little moment she’d pictured with Min-ho dissolving into thin air.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
[div class=main]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
KIM MINHO
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
MOOD
"i'm fine. please. seriously."
[/DIV] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[/DIV] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
OUTFIT
bruised and bloody
[/DIV] [div class=TabsContainer][div class="tab tab1"][/div] [div class="tab tab2"][/div][div class="tab tab3"][/div][div class="tab tab4"][/div][/div] [div class=text][div class="scroll"] He could hear it in her voice that she didn’t believe him. She knew that he was lying to her. Well, of course, she freaking knew that he was lying. She would’ve had to be an absolute idiot to think that he was telling the truth, especially after talking to Yuto on the phone just before. His older brother was a real jack ass sometimes, but there was one thing that he was well known for; telling the complete truth. He didn’t have a filter, so you just know when he goes on his rants that he’s telling the utter truth. The only time you could tell that he was lying was when he spoke slowly or took his time to speak.

Minho was about to start making his exit when he felt Renee’s hands take his own. As her eyes gazed up to look into his, he felt so damn guilty. How could his girlfriend see him in such a weak light? Unable to look at her, he quickly dropped his gaze to the floor. He felt ashamed and weak, and there was a part of him that wished that his Appa had just finished off the job so he wouldn’t be here anymore. There was silence for a few moments before Renee began to speak. She placed her hand upon his cheek to tilt his head, but he still couldn’t bear to look her in the face.

You can trust me… You trust me, right?

Of course, he trusted her. He loved her freaking much. But, in his mind, this was nothing to do with trust. In his mind, it was all to do with his family and their dynamics. Growing up, Appa had always said to him that he and Yuto only got what they deserved. That their Appa’s actions were the consequences for their own actions. Therefore, making it their fault. Which was why Minho probably never spoke about it. He was too ashamed. Because whenever Appa would beat him, his mind told him it was because he had done something bad or naughty. That he did something so bad that he deserved the violent punishment that he received. He wasn’t sure what he did that was so bad. But after each beating, there was always a deep sense of shame in the pits of his stomach that he just couldn’t manage to shake off.

After a moment of silence, trying to figure out what to exactly say to his girlfriend, Minho had finally been able to find his voice. Well… Sort of. “What do you want me to say…?” he managed to whimper out, feeling the tears starting to flood his vision as he struggled to stop them from falling. His sad, brown eyes which had been glued to their feet slowly moved up and locked up with her blue ones. “No matter what I say… you’re not going to believe me… It’s… It’s not his fault, okay? It’s… it’s mine and Yuto’s… I’m fine… I’m… I’m seriously fine… Yuto… Yuto and I are the ones that need to sort it out… Not you… Not Aera… Not… Not anyone else… It’s… It’s family stuff. So… please… Can we just drop it? I – just… don’t ask me any more questions about it, okay? Just… please? Yuto is fine… and I’m… I’m fine, okay?

If he was so fine like he continued to try and reassure his girlfriend, then why were there tears continuing to fall from his eyes as he spoke? Why did each sentence come with a collective sob? And why did it feel like his breath was being stolen with each inhale he tried to take?
[/div][/div] [/DIV][/DIV] [class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px;height: 400px; overflow: hidden;margin: auto;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:14px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: #454a4e; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=text]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 350px; height: 360px; left: 224px; top: 21px;background: white;border-radius: 5px;[/class] [class=TabsContainer]transform: rotate(-90deg); position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 209px; height: 27px; left: -30px;top: 350px; [/class] [class=tab] background: transparent; width: 10px; padding:8px; height:10px; color:WHITE; margin: auto; transition: .7s; font-size: 15px; text-align:center;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: GREY; transition: .7s; transform: scale(1.1); animation-name: {post_id}pulse; animation-duration:3s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-fill-mode: both[/class] [class=selectedTab]color: GREY; transition: .7s; transform: scale(1.1);[/class] [class=tabContents]opacity: 0; transition: all .7s; background:transparent;overflow: visible; [/class] [class=show]opacity: 1; transition: all .7s; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

[div class=main]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
KIM YUTO
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
MOOD
"my girlfriend is so hot."
[/DIV] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[/DIV] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"][/DIV] [div class=TabsContainer][div class="tab tab1"][/div] [div class="tab tab2"][/div][div class="tab tab3"][/div][div class="tab tab4"][/div][/div] [div class=text][div class="scroll"] Yuto cocked an eyebrow as Aera mentioned about having to go and find out for themselves. What the hell did that mean? He was in the progress of licking off the grease on his fingers from the chicken when all the sudden he felt his ear being tucked. Was she trying to rip it off the side of his head? Was this the treatment he deserved after attempting to check if his baby brother was okay? “Ow, ow, ow, babe, shit, ow” he complained as she dragged him towards the front door. As she released his ear, his hand automatically made it’s way up to hold onto it, feeling it throb against his palm. Yuto gave Aera a scrunched up disgusted face, watching as she put on her shoes. Well, it looked like he was going to have no choice, right? Aera was strong-minded; something which turned him on a lot. So what ever she said, went.

He was just in the process of slipping on his second shoe when he felt those delicate fingers forcefully tug onto his ear once more. “Owwwwwww!” he whined, complaining the whole way to the car once again. Was he being forced against his own will? The way she dragged him and then forced him into the car – not to mention how she told him to stop whining – made it seem like some sort of kidnapping. And well… that was kinda hot. Yuto didn’t bother with his seat belt (like usual) as he sunk into the passenger seat with his arms crossed, watching Aera reserve and start to drive.

You’re super hot, you know that?” he commented to his girlfriend, a devilish smirk spreading across his face “I wouldn’t mind if you added in that whole kidnapping act into our sexy time. There’s just something so… sexy about a woman in charge.” Oh, he knew that he was probably going to get a whack across the head for the comment or even an ear full of yelling. But that’s what he loved about Aera. She had such a feisty attitude. All the other girls he dated in high school had been too clean for his liking. They’d say how bad ass they were, but when it came to being in a relationship, they wanted to keep thinks g rated. Aera, on the other hand, let Yuto be himself in a relationship. She took his swearing, his rants and his butt grabs. All those other girls would flinch and say how embarrassing it was. If Yuto was embarrassing in front of Aera, she’d just turn around and be twice as embarrassing. It was super hot.

Yuto released a heavy sigh as they parked out the front of Renee’s house. “Suppose you want me to just knock on the door and ask if he’s okay, yeah?” he asked, looking over at Aera. But he knew that it wasn’t going to be that simple. He knew that Aera would want to swoop in like some big old mother hen and try and save the day. Yuto rolled his eyes and groaned. “Fiiiine. If he’s seriously hurt, we’ll bring to the hospital.” He grumbled before opening the door and climbing out of the car. With his hands in his pockets, he calmly walked over to the front door with a little bounce in his step. In fact, it took him freaking forever to walk. He was trying to take as long as possible intentionally. But once the distance between the house and car had finally closed, he allowed a long sigh to fall from his lips as he reached up and knocked on the door in a classic Yuto knock pattern.
[/div][/div] [/DIV][/DIV] [class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px;height: 400px; overflow: hidden;margin: auto;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:14px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=text]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 350px; height: 360px; left: 224px; top: 21px;background: white;border-radius: 5px;[/class] [class=TabsContainer]transform: rotate(-90deg); position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 209px; height: 27px; left: -30px;top: 350px; [/class] [class=tab] background: transparent; width: 10px; padding:8px; height:10px; color:WHITE; margin: auto; transition: .7s; font-size: 15px; text-align:center;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: GREY; transition: .7s; transform: scale(1.1); animation-name: {post_id}pulse; animation-duration:3s; animation-timing-fuction: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-fill-mode: both[/class] [class=selectedTab]color: GREY; transition: .7s; transform: scale(1.1);[/class] [class=tabContents]opacity: 0; transition: all .7s; background:transparent;overflow: visible; [/class] [class=show]opacity: 1; transition: all .7s; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #B39EB5; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #B39EB5; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #B39EB5; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #B39EB5; border: 1px solid #B39EB5; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]location
renee's parents' home.
[div class=tag3]outfit
here.
[div class=tag3]interactions
yuto.
[div class=tag3]tags
@weldherwings [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]

kang

aera
[div class="tab tab1"]read more
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Only Yuto could turn Aera dragging him into the car to go check on Minho into something sexy. The man was ridiculous and yet, Aera somehow still loved him. What was wrong with her? He should've been taking this way more seriously, but he wasn't. And it pissed her off much more than she let on. The whole way to the car, she silently ignored his complaining, instead focusing on actually getting into the driver's seat herself.

Before long, they were on their way to Renee's, though the ride wasn't in silence. It never was when Yuto was in the car. As his comments met her ears, Aera scowled, her hands tightening their grip on the steeling wheel. Should she yell at him? Or should she give him a smack upside the head? Considering they were pulling up to a red light now, the girl settled for the latter. With a roll of her eyes, she reached over and smacked the back of his head. Still, she said nothing to him. Her actions would speak loud enough.

All of eight minutes later, they arrived at Renee's house. Aera was pretty sure the young girl still lived with her parents, but that didn't matter to her right now if Minho was here and hurt. They just needed to check on him and make sure he was okay. Sighing, she parked in front of the house and put the car in park, then glanced to Yuto. She rose a brow at his word, as if silently asking if he was being serious. Of course she fucking wanted him to go up and knock on the door and actually make sure Minho was okay. At least Yuto wasn't dumb enough to not understand her looks, though. As her boyfriend climbed out of the car, Aera gave a shake of her head, but turned off the engine and followed after him.

The dark haired girl remained quiet as the two climbed the front steps, her arms crossed over her chest. She let Yuto step up to knock on the door, then sighed. "Don't fuck this up, Yuto. Just, for once, take care of your brother," she muttered to him, glancing up to meet his eyes. Hopefully he would actually listen and ensure Minho didn't need a visit to the hospital.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

[class=box]width: 450px; height: 402px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=container]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 2px; width: 450px; height: 400px; background-color: #f4f4f4; background-image: url(http://files.jcink.net/uploads/allnight/skin_images/gray_jean.png); border: 1px solid #cdcdcd;[/class] [class=wrap]position: relative; width: 346px; padding: 0 40px; height: 400px; background: white; border-left: 1px solid #cdcdcd; border-right: 1px solid #cdcdcd; overflow: hidden; font-family: poppins; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; margin-left: 10px;[/class] [class=oval]width: 550px; height: 300px; left: -62.5px; background-color: #f6d2cb; border: 1px solid #cdcdcd; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; top: -180px;[/class] [class=gif]width: 90px; height: 90px; padding: 5px; background-color: #fff; border: 1px solid #cdcdcd; border-radius: 50%; position: absolute; top: 70px; left: 163.5px; box-shadow: 0 3px 6px rgba(205,205,205, 0.2);[/class] [class=sideinfo]position: absolute; top: 184px; left: 62px; text-align: center; width: 427px; height: 50px; white-space: pre-line; font-size: 12px; font-family: Raleway;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px;[/class] [class=text]position: absolute; bottom: 20px; left: 40px; width: 363px; height: 190px; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 12px; font-family: Raleway; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [div class=box][div class=container][div class=wrap][div class=oval][div class=sideinfo]mood ; "my home has been invaded and i'd like it back now." attire ;
messy af pyjamas - thanks min-ho
. interactions ; the kim brothers and kang aera.[/div][/div][div class=gif]
[/div] [div class=text][div class=scroll]That moment of silence felt too long to Renée. The question was simple. The answer was simple. All he had to do was say yes. How hard could that have been? If it was him asking her, Renée would have said yes in a heartbeat because he was the one person in the world she could trust the most. Trust was supposed to be the most important aspect of their relationship. But, for Min-ho, somehow the word yes didn’t seem to exist and it hurt. She needed reassurance, some comfort in knowing that he trusted her with everything, but now – it seemed like he didn’t. What was the point in this all? The rambling, and the crying, Renée wasn’t sure how to react. Never, ever, had she dealt with a situation like this, and now that she was, she wasn’t sure what to do. Her own emotions were acting up, watching Min-ho having a break down in front of her, was not helping at all. Did she feel angry, or sad? Or pity even? She wanted to help him, as much as possible, but everything was just so messy with their relationship and Min-ho’s personal issues at home. Which, of course, Min-ho’s abuse issues, without a doubt, was the most important out of the two. But what could she do if he was just… pushing her away? At this point, Renée hadn’t noticed when her hand had slowly dropped from his wet cheek, now stuck by the side of her body. ”This isn’t something we can just drop, Min-ho.” Renée finally spoke, breaking the deafening silence between them both. ”You’re clearly not fine and you need to get help.” And by that, she meant whatever was going on at home needed to be resolved. Because staring at the fragile male in front of her, it was clear that his father wasn’t just causing physical damage, but mental and emotional damage too. It was all too much for her to handle. This wasn’t what she wanted. Letting out a small breath, she brought her hand to her head, her thumb and index finger placed at her temples as she massaged them gently. She needed to think. And she needed space. Alone time. Away from Min-ho. Yet, she knew if she told him to leave, she’d feel nothing but guilt and then she wouldn’t be able to sleep. ”Min-ho, I just…” she paused, letting her hand drop before looking at him. ”…need to be alone.” The end of her sentence came out in a soft whisper and if it hadn’t been for whoever was knocking at the door, then Min-ho would have most definitely heard her, but either way, Renée wasn’t sure if he had. With a confused frown, she glanced away from her boyfriend to the direction of the door, then once more at Min-ho again. Then it hit her, that knock wasn’t just a normal knock from somebody normal. It was stupid Yuto’s knock. If anything, Renée was even surprised he decided to pay his little brother a visit. With a small “ugh”, Renée left the kitchen without a word to head to her front door. Her hand, once again like earlier, sat still on the handle as she told herself to keep her cool before seconds later, she opened the door to face both Yuto and a very annoyed(?) looking Aera. Renée took it back – the only reason Yuto was here was most definitely because of the feisty woman behind him. ”Look what the cat dragged in,” she muttered, her eyebrow-raising as she stared at Yuto, the desperate feeling of wanting to knee the man in the balls being so incredibly high right now. How Aera even managed to put up with him was a shocker. ”Finally come to be responsible and look after your brother? Or are you just here to cause more trouble?”[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back