• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
She looked over at her friend with puppy eyes as diavolo explained about contact binding process thing but her ears perked once again as he told her that she would still continue to take the classes. The brothers and oniyuri hummed all together when diavolo told them that a new teacher would be joining then. Satan rises an eyebrow at that " ah? But don't we already have enough teachers? " He asked when he heard chrissy groaning and looked at her, he was confused. He flinched he heard a women's voice yelling at Chrissy. He straightened up when he heard that she was her mother. To be honest he was a bit intimidated at her appearance but he kept his posture. Satan had nodded along side Chrissy at her mother's words. " But don't we already have a magic instructor? " Asked belphie his brothers in his usual sleep manner. " I don't care I'm hungry " beel said as his stomach rumbled. Oni flinched when the women looked at her with interest, it is true that only a few werewolves were able to survive the big war. Oniyuri chuckled on a sheepish manner before answering her " well surprise? " He said with a nervous smile on her face.

"Very.." Nancy said smiling and she looked at beel "We can go get somthing to eat beel. i know how you get.And as for your question Belphie dear yes but i specialize in human magic.Elemental, celestrial, and the throry of red strings.Also I am known for millitary strat in the craft as well.. and someone hasnt mastered her craft yet and will take my place as the next constaltion oracle.Sure she is a master startagist but, she is making progress with that she can easily predict every years forcast before it even happens. Witty chrissys dreams never lied to me."

As they go and get food chrissy whimpered in embaressment as her mother began telling tales of her childhood and why she blamed chimpmunkls for hewr wetting the bed. Mammon was laughing thinking about selling this blackmail. then she told tales of a black wolf with a green streak. "Oh i havent seen him for a while. He admired my other coven sister. Shame she shes single and alone. I hoped she would be happy."

Beel smiled happily when she told them they could go and eat something. Belphie nodded as she explained what she specialized in. The brothers were surprised when they discovered how much she knows about many things but Satan peeked up when she said that she knows about the theory of the red strings and got curious.

Satan laughed a bit in a low voice as Chrissy's mother told them about her embarrassing moment. " Hey it's alright. I guess everyone has these kind of moments " he whispered to her so that she could stop feeling embarrassed. Oni was trotting behind mammon giggling at the stories that Chrissy's mother was telling them. " It's alright Chrissy chan you don't have to feel embarrassed "

She nodded but hesitated looking at the flowers outside when in the dining hall..her eyes glowing a aurora of colors Nancy smiled "ah here it comes.." she whispers.. "You might had seen this behavior before boys and just layed it off as heing being an oddball of a witch..but this is what she does naturally.." She went to the window and opened it and focused. She saw the Devildom Monarch butterfly migration looked at her phone and then back at them stonefaced..then she asked belphie a werid question "Hey belphie..can you transform please?" "E-eh? Okay.. i guess.." He Transformed and she got close and was looked aout his neck.. "As i thought...your hair is getting thicker.." lucifer and the others were confused Belphies hair doesnt thicken unless its winter..its SUMMER.. "Im investing in more yarn.." "Chrissy..youre doing it again without telling the forcast...tell the boys WHY.. your acting off.." She snapped into reality and looked away embaressed.." A cold ffront from one of the lower planes of devildom is coming making an eearly harsh winter." Mammon blinked that was impossible...but then again Oni was more hungry than usual.

Levi shrugged at it as he didn't cared much about the winter because he was most of the time shut in the comfort of his own room gaming and watching anime. " It just the winter I don't think it'll harm us that much right- " he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw beel and oniyuri snatching up pizza from his plate. " Oi! Oi! Get your own food! " Oni pouted when Levi slapped her hand away. " Meanie" oni grumbled before going back to mammon. Satan looked out the wind as felt a cold wind from outside...maybe she was right there might might be a winter soon, he thought to himself. Would that affect chrissy and him when they would move out from the house of Lamentation? He looked over at Chrissy " wouldn't moving out during harsh winter be a bit reckless? I mean the temperature in devildom drops extremely low " he asked Chrissy.

chrissy nodded "very so for now all we can do is maybe window shop and try to find a suitable location. so we might have to live in the same room.." she blushed at that some of the brothers wanted to object but lucifer reminded them they were 'betrothed' and he swore not to convince her for babies until their both ready.chrissy blushed red and went back to eating her food..happly beel was kind enough to avoid her meal cause it was gluten free and she needed it cause of her allergy. When done with dinner and things got settled.it was now time for class. Chrissy had to wear a special band around her arm for the moment till they get a lovers binding ring. "Whats that?Is it like an engagemtn or wedding right?" chrissy asked and Asmodeus smiled "Kind of but here in the Devildom and celestrial realm is more special. those rings sync mind and magic as one unit. They can have a conversation in their heads and nobody wouldn know."
mamamon wanted to help look but 1 he didnt have concent with oni yet and that was IMPORTANT to thast pact and 2..they are expensive without that pacts discount.

Once everyone was done with their meals they all head off to their classes, satan as well but for some reason he was lost in his own thoughts thinking about how he'll manage all this, he did not think of leaving house of lamentation before so looking for a perfect house for the two of them might be a bit difficult but he'll try to manage somehow.
Oniyuri was attending one of her classes but the problem was that she was slowly feeling drowsy in the middle of an important lecture. So sleepy...this must be how belphie probably felt whenever sleep took over him. She thought to herself before snoozing off in the middle of the class

chrissy was happy and humming and the teacher walking and looking at chrissy. "Miss conlin would you like to demonstrate your transformation into your spirit animal. Chrissy nodded and she closes her eyes then then says "With the combined DNA of Felis catus and Leptailurus serval. Transform me into what i desire to be. Savannah!" And with that she turned into a large cat the size of a medium-sized dog and jumped on the desk like she was a show cat displaying her spots and her beauty. Other demons and solomon was even impressed by her skill and noticed she was purring and pawing at satan for attention. Mammon looked nervous.. "shes playing with fire with how shes testing satan... theres no way hes gonna let her play with his things."

Satan was snapped out of his thoughts once he felt something pawing at him and hummed when he heard purring of a cat. " Oh?...Oh! A Savannah cat. " he didn't seem slight bit shocked but he was little bit surprised. He extended his arm over to place a hand over her head to pet as he scratched her behind her kitty ears.
Oniyuri's sleepyhead fell from her hands, smacking her head against her desk making her startle " ah? What's going on? " She asked looking at where everyone was and her eyes sparkled mischievously at the sight of a cat in the class.

Chrissy began purring and demanding attention and then..saw she saw Onis eyes glimmer andthat meme of 'run' was in her head and the class was in CHAOS. Mammon was trying to grab Oni as chrissy ran for her life from a werewolf "ONI ONI ITS ME ITS MEEE!" Chrissy said in her desperate meows crying and running to find a place to hide ending up to be in a tree.. She knew her fear was pulsating to everyone but mostly satan and she was trying hard to calm down

Mammon grabbed oni and hugged her tight. "Easy easyy. that was chrissy and if you dont calm down someone is gonna be up our asses.." He then felt the aura of death and hoped..just hoped that wasnt in his direction.

Oniyuri was chasing after chrissy knocking anything or anyone that came in her way. It was a habit of her to chase around small animals whenever she see one. " Sorry Chrissy-Chan I can't hold back! " She barked back causing chaos through the whole place. Oni stopped when chrissy ran up the tree making her circle around it as her tail swishes around excitedly. She struggled in mammon's arms as he tried stop her and she did but not because of him but because of the deathly aura of a certain someone who was glaring into her soul. Whimpering she tries to hide behind mammon as she was terrified by the death glare satan was sending towards the two. " Mammon would you mind keeping your mutt away from chrissy. " The blonde growled before looking up at chrissy in her cat form sitting in the branch in the tree. He then walks off to get her out of the tree.

chrissy was shaking and trying to take calm breaths ' Ok....just be calm...you are a F1 savannah..stuck in a tree..and luckily your fiance went to maybe get a basket and ladder So for the moment i can..hm?' she then noticed a farmland not that farm from town with an old victorian house that looked like it was ransacked by demons. Other strays saw her after Mammon dragged oni back to think of an apology gift and the 1st feral spoke.
"oi kitty..you new in town.."
Chrissy looked at them and they saw she was human just transformed
"Ah a witch..you must be that siamese cats witch... huh to think there is such a thing as nice witches.Whatcha doin up there? Got scared by a hellhound werewolf?" Some of the tomcats laughed and chrissy glared at them. "S-sort of. Anyway whats with that nice house over there?" The cats all looked at eachother. "Is she talking about the Bicorn Kings manor?" THIS caught Chrissy's attention cause she heard tales of the BIcorn. "The Bicorn...king?" "Nya yes! You know him as Satan..." Kiri Paled as a ghost "EXQUEEZE ME WHAT NOW!" The eldest cat walked over. "Yes.. That manor is the in the ring of the wrathful and the sullen. The Bicorn king is an unholy unicorn with two sharp, spiraling horns on its forehead. If unicorns are considered holy in heaven, then bicorns are considered unholy, reviled as filthy beasts. The number 1 supposedly represents the purity of man, and 2 represents the seductions brought with the arrival of women. Bicorn supposedly represents the sin of adultery. Males are called bicorns, while females are called chichevaches....Thin cows in translation.. It is said that the unicorn was born from a bicorn and once had two horns themselves. legend says that it feeds off of disloyal husbands." Chrissy slowly computed this.. "And Unicorns are lured...by virgin females...and my father was as loyal as a roach...which is why my bottled up wrath is..."
FrostPheonix FrostPheonix

Last edited:
Satan had gone off to get a ladder to get Chrissy out of the tree. When he crossed path with oniyuri and Mammon, he sent the two an evil glare. Making the two troublemakers squeak in fear just like little mice being death stares by a feral cat. " Oni's sorry " she girl said hiding behind Mammon using him as a shield. Satan huffed and just walked past without a response. " Hey Chrissy I'm back! " The blonde shouted to her as she was still stuck in the tree. He puts ladder against the tree and begins to climb up the ladder. " Sorry it took me that long. " He hummed as he reached up there an saw her speaking to someone.

the cats mew a "hello" in unison and leave when the elder cat told them it was time to go and when gone chrissy looked at Satan "Okay when you were gone and i calmed down, the cats teased me for a but, then told me that the cute mansion over there in the woods is owned by you...the bicorn king...in the wrathful and the sullen and i was tempted to go there...cause to me it looked pretty but they told me not to go there cause the bicorn king might hurt me..and when they explained the bicorn king was you.." she smiled at him sweetly "I knew they were just trying to scare me cause you would never hurt me. I mean if you wanted to hurt me you would had done it a year ago right?"

Satan blinked a few times as the cats greeted him before leaving the two of them." what was all that about?" he said to himself before looking at her. he hummed when she told him that she was curious about the gloomy looking mansion at some distance from here. she smiled knowing that she trusted him that he would never try to hurt her in anyway. " well i don't know if you would like to live in a gloomy place..but if you want to visit then i can show you around" he said placing at hand over her head to pet her. he couldn't help but adore her while she was in her feline form.

She mews and hops on his shoulder almost feeling bad that she had her claws out "Sorry...still getting use to this.." she said and when on the ground she transforms back into a human and then looked at him "Well since it looks like a ways away.." she gave him her 'pretty please' kitty eyes hoping he knows what he wants her to do. "Pretty pleaseeee?! I bet its not scary. Ok maybe to others its downright terrifying... but come on PLEASEEEEE for meee?I mean how else are we gonna get there?!And we can enjoy the fun ride like a d-" she almost said date exposing her true motive for seeing the place besides making it a home and blushed red. "U-um i mean... if you want too.." chrissy looked away embaressed she knew they had eachother wrapped around their pinkies but she felt more vulnerable. Remain calm.. you just wanted to see the place, have some sort of a moonlight walk with him,and maybe the magic in his area wont be that intense on me since im not marked as his fiance... i mean the last time i was visited... she shivered at the thought that she almost killed satan with all her rage against her father. she felt terrible.

~

Mammon was in his true animal form a Large crow and was talking to the other corvids who were famous thieves and earned their place in his murder. When he saw his Oni walking under them oh he couldnt help it. He just wanted to mess with her a little... So he flew down in his massive form and just stared at her curously the other corvids watched her

Satan looked at her as he was about unsure about this but he couldn't resist her big kitty eye as she was trying to get him to take her there. He signs hiding the light blush on his cheeks " Fine...if you want to go there this badly. I'll take you there. Don't let the brothers know though. I don't want them to tag along and caught trouble for us. Last time tried to get some alone time roaming around the city I got some witches chased after me because of something Mammon caused. " He huffed before looking at Chrissy. " Let's get something to eat while we're at it."

-x-

Oniyuri was just walking around looking for something to do. She tried to get Levi to hang out with her but he was too busy playing some otome game. Beel was too busy eating while his twin was sleeping like rock so waking him up was not going to work. She is afraid of approaching Lucifer cause of his issues and busy schedules. So she decided to head out to see what to do. " Stupid big brother..just dropped me off and left. Couldn't we spent time his little sister-...huh!? "When a huge crow landed in front of her staring her down. She took a few steps back with a with confused look on her face. ( She is doing the confusion Pikachu face )

the crows inched closer but the larger one caws loudly making the others freeze but then it looked apologetic to the wolf "Sorry puppy if i hurt your ears.. i kinda didnt expect you to walk in on my 'special' meetings. One of them was jsut telling me where satan was going and that it was possible to maybe sneak a snack cause chrissy has a weak heart for animals and that includes corvids." He looked at the murder "Everyone this is my girlfriend so treat her like you treat me or else ill let her eat one of you.." The corvids shiver and bow in respect. "So one of you fly about and find them and see where they are headed.."

chrissy clings to Satans arm giggling and blushing. "Ooh where to go 1st?! I heard there is a café that sells tea and coffee and other drinks with an assortment of cakes and cookies and if you want somthing savory they have things like spaghettis with meat balls,omurice, or actuall good fried chicken.. but the pasta sounds so goood right nowand they allow you to read, write in there as long as said book isnt cursed. And also they allow taking photos or using witchtok...and i do have a bet in my coven to win..i did tell my friends i had a boyfriend..well now fiancé...and they dont believe me..."

Oniyuri calmed down when she found out it was just mammon. She has never seen him like this ever or met his friends. " I don't think it's nice to sneak on someone like this. " The girl spoke up rather innocently not knowing what all this was about. She stared at the others when Mammon told them she was his girlfriend at which a little blush appeared on her face but stared at him when he told them that she would eat them if they didn't treat her well. " hey! I'm not a monster! " She punched him playfully but then fell limp against him. " Mammon-chan oni's bored. Everyone is busy doing stuff..wanna hangout? " She asked in a bored whiny manner.

-x-

Satan let's her cling to him as he Calmly listen to her rambling about food. She almost sounded like beel making him snicker to himself. " Well anything's alright with me. if you want to get pasta we can go there and books are always a plus. " A surprised look appeared on his face when she told him that she has told someone about him being her boyfriend. " So you talk about me with your friends eh? " he turned his attention towards him with a teasing smirked on his face. " Didn't know you boast about me around other people. "He chuckled.

mammon turned back to his normal form and sighs "Sure..and im sorry...i was gonna get ya a nice dinner but i didnt know where to go on dates with ya.." He said mumbling the last part. "So i thought spying on Satan would help.. But if you wanna hang out now...im cool with you hanging out with the great mammon." Mammon realized that that book was also unguarded so he can get the book while hanging out with her. "Soo u remember what we did last year...when i...y-ya know...k-kissed ya?" Mamon said blushing red. "Do you.. ya know..."
~
Chrissy blushed SUPER RED and she knew she was caught "U-ummmmmm welll... i know it was against the rules to say your normal name sooo I called you by a nickname...And since you liked unicorns,represented them..to a point...i may have nicknamed you after one on my stories. Arion.. I described you as a guy that at first made fun of me for being a vlogger thinking i wasnt cut out for the blood bath until you realized i was THE L1MB0 the magical bookworm vlogger. then we talked got along... W-when they asked what you looked like i may had went overboard... cause i imangined you in a super cute teal-colored shirt, that also has two pale blue and smaller black stripes on the front that go around your waist to the bottom of it. You also wearing also wearing a nice black and white leather belt with a visible circle design on it, and a black and white tie with a pastel green zigzag pattern,a creamy-white jacket on, that you wear only the right sleeve in, draping the left one over his shoulder which made you more mysterious and cool.." She swooned a little at her imagination and then popped it "When they asked for photos and tried to take my phone i panicked cause i said we werent in that stage of dating where you felt okay to publicky announce it...thus...the bet.And if i lose ill turn into a chicken for a week.."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back