• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Heroism

MODO

Magic eight ball
God was murdered by a man that got obsessed with his magic ability and now it is up to two females to stop him from destroying any more villages.

Unknown
left
Mia, This is Urgent, we have to meet
right
Who is this?
left
it isn't safe, my child! Friday 1 Pm Cnr of Swift and Lendown Street.. please be there

Checking her phone again Mialee paces, it was 5 past 1 why was she so damned impatient about meeting this random person on a random street corner

"My Child" she repeated it over and over in her head surely it was not her Mother... all she knew of her was that she shared her eyes, the Bright sapphire blue eyes that many said were Mia' best asset

"Damnit she cursed not only was she anxious of such but also it was cold, pulling her scarf up around her nose more she leaned against the phone box and waited

"Mialee" the Voice made her jump it was lyrically smooth

"Yes?" Mia Spoke as she turned to see the Cascades of Blonde hair and her own eyes staring back at her

"thank you for meeting me" the Woman said as she pulled her own scarf tighter

"I am still not sure who you are or why we are meeting"

"We have a lot to talk about my child and i think you know in your heart of hearts who I am" Mialee watched the woman curiously, the way she held herself and even the way that she seemly floated her dress covering her feet that must have been the reason she rationalised " Shall we get out of the cold?"

"Yes let's" Mia smirked under her own scarf and headed into the Books a Million store

The cold breeze froze Cat in her place, checking a voicemail that came off putting. A man was speaking you couldn't make out what he was saying due to the rattling in the background.

She put it away before heading down the street that led to a shortcut alley way to her work. She was a barista in the cafe in the Books a Million, she walked in took off the black jacket that covered her body and donned on the apron she was required to wear.

Waiting for the first customers to come.

holding the door open for her mysterious companion Mia shut the door then took off her deep teal jacket and her accentuated teal Scarf

"Coffee?" she asked

"Would love one" the Blonde said as she also took her scarf and Jacket off

Mia just stood there watching this woman, so was beautiful to the point of unnervingly so shaking her head she walked over to get coffee , upon getting to the counter she looked up at the girl serving, she looked about her age

"Hey there, um can i please have " she ponders a while as the blonde walks up to her and they say in unison "Tall Latte"

Mia's eyes widen as she had just decided on that as she spoke

"Yes two Lattes thank you" Mia sighed and reached into her purse

"Allow me" the blonde placed a Credit card on the counter it looked like it was written on in latin or at her best guess roman

canting her head to the side mia realised the letters were starting to become readable to her " Aphro D'ite" she mouthed to herself

"Thank you two lattes coming up." Cat rang them up and before any person could say another word the cups were in front of them. She glanced over to see others walking in two men and an infant swaddled up to keep the cold out. The book store was buzzing today and the cafe wasn't doing to bad either.

Taking the two lattes Mia turned and handed one to the Blonde "so.. " she looked for the words

"Yes" the blonde said " but hush dear one, now is certainly not the time, we may have been followed"

Mia just look dumbfounded could her Mother read her mind surely this was some kind of joke

" It's not" whispered her mother

"I.....I ain't said anything yet"

the men walked closer still

As the men got closer the child didn't look "normal" but, as if it was made out of metal. They slipped a liquid drug in the lattes before revealing a recorder that released a screeching sound.

Cat watched as they slipped the drug in the drinks but, before she could speak the sound dropped her to her knees trying to cover her ears before they burst. Everything was going a blur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back