• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Imprisonment

ChaosHatsune

She hated being imprisoned.

The female demon was trapped within the confines of cramp, dark cell. There was little lighting to be provided within the depths of her cell. The demoness was bound by thick, heavy chains that prevented her from even the slightest of movements. The young woman was completely immobilized. She knew there was no way she could possibly leave in her current circumstances.

She growled, irked. She had failed her mission and now she was paying the price. She deeply regretted her recklessness and she wished that she would have been more cautious -- maybe then she wouldn't be in this situation. She should never have went solo, she should have brought backup, but it was far too late now. She was stuck with no way out and she regretted every minute of it.

The angel walked through the hall with his partner. "Okay," the partner said, giving him his 'book'. "Typical shake down. This woman is cunning, smart too. If it wasn't for l-" the angel raised his hand to the partner. "Remember: no luck, only him. " he went downstairs to the dungeon where the demon was held.

Ravine closed her eyes temporarily, inhaling. She took this moment to review on what she could possibly do. The being of hell was busy contemplating on her possible escape routes. She couldn't help but wonder if an escape was even possible -- nevermind even plausible, considering her imprisonment. She felt an inkling of rage slowly consume her and a feeling of disappointment was rushing through her, overwhelming her. She groaned, upset.

"What the heck am I going to do?" she asked herself, looking down at the ground. "Dammit. Satan is going to have my head if I ever escape. He told me that if I failed him..." she said, her voice trailing off. The woman shivered in response, the woman fearing of her fate and what damage her master would inflict on her. She knew that her master was not one to disappoint, and if someone were to anger the high-class demon, there would be severe consequences.

Suddenly she heard footsteps from the distance and two male voices.

'Great.' she thought, the demoness enraged. 'Interrogation.'

The angel went downstairs and looked at the captive. She looked very sh-...horrible... He did his best to keep a strong and strict tongue. He went into the dungeon. "Ravine..." He said, and opened the Book, reminding himself of the spells he was allowed to use. A simple conversion spell (a spell that reverses demo-fication) would not work on her. More brutal methods would be taken, he feared. He hated inflicting pain.

"What the hell do you want from me?" she questioned, the woman was feeling threatened by the presence of an angel. She took note of the fact that within the dim lit room, the angel held a book within his possession -- a book that he held securely within his grasp. She couldn't help but wonder what the purposes this book had to do with her or why this angel even had it with him. Was this book a spellbook of punishment? She wondered, her golden eyes grew wide in fear.

"Are...are you going to use that on me?" she questioned, looking at the book. "Is that a book of punishment?"

"It's many things..." The angel said. "It can be for punishment if you want, but for right now, it's nothing..." He closed the book, and looks at her. "You were planning something when we found you on earth..." He looked at her with prying eyes, trying to find any opening. "What was it?"

She remained tight-lipped. She refused to give the man any answers. She knew that jeopardizing the mission even further would cause a major hindrance to their plans. She couldn't afford that.

"Very well..." He sighed, opening the book. He flipped through the pages, finding what he needed, and uttered a couple of phrases, and a sharp wave of pain went through the body of the demoness. "I can give much more pain than that..." He said. "Pray I do not decide to. Now I shall ask you again. What were you doing?"

She was overcome by pain and her cries of distress rang clamorously throughout the cell. Once the shock of the pain receded, she sucked in some rugged, uneven breaths. Taking a moment to regain her former composure, the demoness looked at the angel in the eye and a look of anger was clearly evident on her face. She growled and bared her teeth at him, revealing her sharp canines. It was obvious that the woman was enraged. "Do you really think I'd tell you? Satan would do much worse to me than you could ever do to me. Trust me, I won't break easily."

He nodded. "I'm sure you believe that... but even The Fallen One will not reach here..." he said. "Now,Shall I have to force your tounge to utter the truth...?" He looked at the book. "I am allowed to do that." He read some of the chant, and she would feel her tongue work against her, as it would fight to utter the truth. "Now....For a test." He looked at her. "What is your name?"

She forced herself to remain silent as long as she could, but her mouth eventually gave away and she soon found herself uttering her own name.

"Ravine..." he pulled out a notebook and a pen, and began to write. The spell would only last 10 minutes as told in the book, and so he had to make the most of his time. 9 minutes remained after he jot it down, and he looked at her. "Were you always a demon?"

A word about the Book. It is what the angels are given in their field of work, prescribed by his divine will for his servants assignments. The books were created so that no one angel could any more Information than needed, and avoid the situation that created the adversary. He never investigated it further, or cared to. Curiosity on such a grand scale would be his downfall, and he always wanted to be in his graces.

"Y-yes." she said, the woman trying hard to force herself to be silent but to no avail. Her attempts were futile and she knew it.

"Ok, you are not fallen or corrupted...Or at least not that you remember..." He said, writing. There had been cases of brainwashing by the Adversary's minions upon the corruption process, very tricky to find out without digging in deep, but that would take days, and the higher ups couldn't give him the time. He wiped the idea from his mind. 7 minutes to go. "Now, What part of the Adversary's forces do you serve?"

"Reconnaissance."

'Dammit!' she thought, shocked. 'He's going to find out about everything and once that happens...'

She didn't want to think about it.

"What type of recon?" He asked, jotting her confessions down. She sure was putting up a fight, only 6 minutes left for her to her to stall. He was impressed

"We...we were try-trying..." she choked out slowly and painfully, the woman trying her best to prevent herself from giving away too much information. "...t-to find...m-more humans to indoctrinate."

"Hmm...." He checked his watch. Dang! Five minutes left. He pretended to act like he had all the time in the world, but wrote a bit faster. No showing weakness. "Now, tell me for what?" 4.5 minutes remained.

"We wish to demolish your hold on humanity. We want everybody to stop believing in you! We want everybody to stop believing in Him! We all know that the power you hold comes from the beliefs of humans! They are your lifesource!" she screamed out loud, the woman barely aware of the fact that all the words she uttered were given away voluntarily and not due to the effects of the spell (which were still in place).

2 minutes left. "How do you wish to attain this goal?" He asked her, hoping the answer was short and she was weak enough to answer in time.

"Simple," she said, finally tired of resisting. This time she wanted to tell him and have him hear every single last word. She wanted to tell him everything, but this time there weren't going to be any delays. "You know how there are far less humans who believe in you? You know all those natural disasters, all the crime--arson, rape, murder and child abuse? We've been behind the scenes quietly influencing and orchestrating every event. We know that the more corrupted this world becomes the more people stop believing in God the less power you and your armies have! You grow weaker and weaker every passing--"

The spell effects finally wore off, but the woman had no intention of finishing anytime soon.

"--moment and soon Satan will reign supreme over the mortal realm. We are the root of all evil. We have all the power and what does your God do? Nothing. If he was so powerful than why did he allow us to even live?" she finished off, her tone was laced with venom.

"Because he believes that your kind can change." He said, having a twitch in his eye for a bit, showing the words struck a chord. "I see now that you are far gone from it..." He finished writing his notes. "I pray for your forgiveness. We will win." He started to walk away.

Once he left she was left to her own thoughts, alone in the silence. The woman began to cry hoarsely, her cries echoing throughout the confines of the room as she was wrecked with pain and mortification. The demoness felt horrible and filled with so much anger and grief. She barely understood her own plethora of emotional turmoil. Without even realizing it, she began speaking...

"If he thinks we can change...then why did he abandon us? Why did he even allow my existence when the only thing I'm good for is to be a mere disposable tool? All my life I envied your lives and I always yearned to be just like you. I-I just wanted to be free of this bondage. I am so tired...so very tired of being this...this thing. For as long as I lived, the only joys I had were being out there on my missions and even if I had to hurt others just to be free, I did it all because I wanted to see the beauty of this world...I'm jealous of you...jealous of humanity. Just why? Why did He abandon me? WHY?" she screamed, anger engulfing her. She sucked in a deep, rugged breath and began whispering these words.

"I-I don't even like doing this job. All those words I said? I said it only out of anger. I just... just wish I was never born."

She just hoped that the angel didn't hear a thing she said.

Unfortunately for her, he wasn't out of earshot.

(OOC: I have no idea where this is going, but I am enjoying it. By the way, what do you think of the roleplay?)

Last edited by a moderator:
He shook his head. He too wished for this to be over... It would be soon. Rumors that The Child would be chosen in the world of humans... The one to decide it all... He looked at her. "So you were human?" He looked at her. Demons were never truly born, but created. At least that's what he was told,

"I wasn't aware that you were listening." she said, somber. "No. I am the daughter of Lilith. I have always been a demoness. My mother abandon me as a child..." she said, realizing what she just told him. "Look, I shouldn't even be telling you this. This...this is embarrassing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back