[Ben 10: Age of the Omnicorps] RP Rules

Snek

Boop the snoot, you get the shoot
Rules:

No god modding, Mary Sues, etc. Roleplayers hate that stuff, and so do I. Your characters have weaknesses and limits, and they will also have personalities. No one is perfect.

In terms of posting length, I understand that posts will vary in length depending on the context and whatever is going on in the story at the time, but I want you guys to shoot for at least one paragraph. That should be a reasonable goal for posting.

When you first post your thread with your application, make sure to set the prefix as "Pending". If your character is accepted, I will change it to "PC". If your character is not accepted, I will post a reply with changes that need to be made, and I will change the prefix to "Revise".

Choice of alien is first come, first serve. There's over one million of them anyways, there's no need to fight over one of them.

Your characters will not be able to win every single battle. Sometimes it will be a literal no-win situation, and you will simply have to make the most out of it and try to minimize losses. The sooner you accept this, the less frustrated you will be.

I will take control of any and all NPCs. It is possible that there might be multiple Side Missions going on at once, so I will need your help in keeping track of what NPCs are involved in different story arcs.

Make sure to check the Codex often for new downloaded entries. Information about the guy your character is about to fight, or the planet they're about to explore, could save his or her life.

Be considerate and respectful of your fellow Roleplayers.

And finally, for the love of god, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back