• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy VladHock Family

Octavia rolled her eye's" trust me I know manners we grew up in a time where there was nothing , but manners. I however have learned about time and its value, for us its endless for humans not so much, you have many more centutlries with Dima, but You asked me here for a reason my time is limited between the council, stupid useless vampires who can't control there hunger and Klaus. Also Hunters, They may know how to kill us doesn't mean they have the means. If you would of listened at the meeting I bruned the one thing to ash that could kill us. Its in my vault and only I have the combination to it. Now what may I assist you with. You asked me to your lovely garden for a reason."Octavia said and stood."how you stand this I have no Idea? Even with the ring the light gives me a headache."She said

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
After the months of working Klaus was finally on the last little piece. It was a corner and the other three corners had been made to look like like a knot of vines with leaves here and there. The vines faded down until about halfway down the legs. Most of the carving was dark, but as the wood was one of the more valuable types of tree the inside of the tree was almost a blonde color. This was why it was so sought after in true wood working, and only a true master of the art was able to make everything look good. Before getting a start Klaus took one last good look at the huge table, it could easy seat 14 people. 2 Could sit on either end, side by side rather comfortable, and then five more people on either of the sides.

Klaus had already made 4 chairs, though they were kept a secret from anyone else. Each of the 4 chairs correlated to one of the Elders, It represented what they were like. For Astrid the chair looked as though the trees and the plants had come together to create a seat. For Dima it was a chair of war, showing a scene from the first vampire war on one side, and then on the other a scene of the noble fight between a vampire who was locked in a battle to the death with a werewolf. The back of his chair was simple but it had a wooden hook for a weapon to be hung. HIs mate's was the hardest, he knew so many things about her that it was hard to figure out what her chair out to be, but he used his eyes. He made her chair of pure elegence. Asymmetrical, smooth shapes made up the entire chair. And for him, his chair looked to be made of a printing press, and sheets of paper could be seen as if they had been knocked over, but on each sheet words were carved from an old book in Latin. When this table was finished he would get it carried to their dining hall. He would also have the chairs carried there, he would leave the chairs covered with a silk cloth and present it to the other Elders, and explain that this was a gift. That by doing so they recognized each of there differences but all had the common goal of living.

Astrid sighed. "I only wanted you to come spend time with me and look at the garden, you spend so much time busy and working that I fear you are forgetting to enjoy the more simple things in life. We may be safer because of your actions but you should be less condescending, as it is concerning that they even know how to kill us. Darling, please can we put our feud from long ago to rest?" She asked sighing and just wishing to be friends with Octavia. She cared little what the others response truly was so long as she would be more amiable. The two of them had constantly been bickering for the better part of a millennia, though the original reason had been lost to time the slights and actions on their parts had kept the feud alive and thriving, especially during the Renaissance. Taking a more serious tone Astrid spoke up, "What would you have of me Octavia?" She asked curious as to the machinations of Octavia's constant scheming.

( best song to come on now

Been working so hard

I'm punching my card

Eight hours for what

Oh, tell me what I got.

Wait are you guys to young to know that movie)

Octavia Sighed and leaned on the bench. She looked at Astrid and sighed. " Fresh air and garden in the sun, very frownable weather my dear you know I enjoy the winter dark sky's and dead tree's every where. Guess aside sure its been centuries. "Octavia said. Octavia shrugs she didn't care. She was seriously the most neutral person around. She could care less either way. She was young still in the renaissance and reckless. It was what she did. She enjoyed blood. She was proud of her killing spree. Now she was more calm and could careless. She loved blood still, but a dued that had ment nothing in the first place could be let go. Personally in her mind she thought it was way over. She just had a high attitude. Octavia looked over."what would I have of you?" She asked. She looked at her slightly confused. That was an odd question. Octavia thought. She looked at Astrid awaiting her reply.

Death to all betrayers

Astrid watched Octavia intently. Did she not understand? "My dear as neutral as you claim and act to be, you must have a plan in motion. One that would do away with the bickering of our Council. I ask what do you want of me? Do you wish that I resign myself here or elsewhere and just live my life without interfering at all in the matters of the Council or the Vampire World?" she asked, slightly hoping the answer was a yes. For nearly a century Astrid had been pulling out of the affairs of her kin and moving more towards just spending her time how she wished. Returning to her gardening she imagined a time when she could just act on her own without having to think of the Council or what they would do. "So my dear, what will you have of me?"

Constantine currently was taking his usual stroll through the garden, almost as if he didn't have a care in the world. He paused by the flower bed, interest piquing at the sight of the elders, reminding him involuntarily that his world wasn't as carefree anymore and that the excess 400 years he's been walking the earth was indeed not 'normal', to humans at least. His eye twitched at the thought but quickly shelved it away as irrelevant at the moment. He listened in to the conversation from a couple yards away, studying the flowers intently while doing so.

Octavia shrugged. "I don't care what you do Astrid. Your capable of making your own decisions Astrid. You have done it for Centuries I am not your mother. Your choices are your own."She said" A plan nope none at all. Dont see why I need one I barely say anything unless it is bad news. So if this is all you need to think and decide what you want I can't tell you and I won't. Its not my decision, thats all on your shoulders if you are leaving the council talk to my assistant to make an appointment she will draw up a time and will sign the papers and tell them at the next meeting. Think on it also we have prying ears." Octavia tossed Astrid a locket and walked back inside. She wasn't one to stay around long especially where she didn't want to be. Octavia wasn't mad she just didn't think it was her place to decide someone's future.She turns her head to Constantine and whistles. "Follow before I kill you for listening into Council business. Tell me what you want or I am not kidding about killing you."She says

Death to all betrayers

I Astrid took the locket and decided to walk back into the Castle, the doors opened as the guards knew she was coming. A great weight felt lifted from her shoulders. She would not leave the Council but she would be leaving the Castle. She had had a residence overlooking Lake Geneva some centuries ago. She still owned the estate and the castle that went with it. She periodically visited but never for very long. She decided she would move herself there and release Dima from being bound to her. She would tend to the vineyard, the gardens and be a patron of the arts in the region. She would also enter into politics in time. She sighed as she entered the Council chamber and just lingered looking at the beautiful table carved from stone with elegant designs on it. She moved to the window with one of her rare smiles, knowing she would soon be free from all of this. Though she would retain her place on the Council and weigh in when necessary. The sun seemed to be setting now, as the sky turned hues of reds, yellows and oranges.

He rose an inquisitive eyebrow at the threat."A bit extreme, especially with the vagueness of your words, don't you think?. Hardly anything worth listening in for."He said, looking up with a lazy half smile as he leisurely made his way towards her."As for what I want, I'd have to say I was merely curious as to what kind of ,no doubt heinous, gossip the oh-so-dear to-our-species elders would be chatting about. But unfortunately it was disappointing, I thought you'd be more like a....whats the word, ah, yes, clique. You know where you bad mouth each other and reign supremacy over one another in secret behind their backs, not to their face. Though I may just be trying to compare real life to the fiction shows I've been watching. Anyway, are you always so uptight?"He asked with a blank stare as he studied her, trying to compare to other humanoid species he's met.

Dima listened as the record player did what it was intended to do. "I wonder what the lessors are up to today? Maybe they hid away and i do not need to see another one of them?" He asked himself a few questions and could not find an answer. "If i were to find one if them, i need to be prepared to answer questions." Dima disliked how whenever he left his study someone would question him one way or another. "Well, lets get going." He said as if speaking to someone else in the room and then knocked on his door. A guard listened to the knocks and opened the study door for Dima. "Thank you." Dima said before exiting and heading to the council chamber. He found Astrid inside of the council chamber staring out of a window. "Just the undead creature i was looking for!" Dima joked from the other side of the room.

Astrid frowned. "I am leaving Dima." she said flatly turning to face him. "I am also ending our connection when I leave," she added. She was obviously in emotional turmoil and tears were filling her eyes. She loved him, but she needed to be away from him and the others. "I am going to the Estate I own in Geneva. I will retain my Council seat but only chime in when necessary. You all can easily contact me if I am needed, so I see little reason to stay here and continue to be couped up like some ancient relic... even if I might be such a thing." She said. Astrid just wanted to leave as soon as possible and decided she would after this conversation was done. She already had clothes there, but she would need to call ahead so the staff could air out the Estate and begin making preparations for her arrival, and she would have to take the private jet, as she despised commercial airliners.

"Astrid, jokes are for...." He stopped himself after seeing tears in her eyes. "Wait.... what!? You cannot just up and leave, what about everyone else here, including me? I don't know what i would do without you Astrid, please rethink this." It appeared as if Dima was about to cry, his face became red and he sighed. "What is my purpose if i am alone in this world? Sure, i could go back to that world domination thing, but that would seem wrong." He shook his head and left the room, Dima quickly made his way back to his study and locked the door.

( can't break off the pairs Maven been set in stone for Centuries now. I will allow you to leave the castle thats fine )

Octavia rolled her eye's. "We dos bot discuss anything with lower life form of vamps like you. Extreme no I am still deciding weather or not to kill you."She says. She walked down the halls."we do not heir our dirty laundry as such were older and wiser then the likes of you. I am not up tight just dont like vampires showing up for no good reason. She opened a door." If you have nothing of value to tell me get out." She said.

Death to all betrayers

"Are we really the lesser vampires for having a sense of humanity? Or is it because we are needlessly arrogant about being old? "Constantine laughed bitterly and stopped at the door. "You'll need us one day, who knows, maybe after the human race gets wiped out, cause its inevitable after all what with the different perspectives of you 'superiors', you'll turn on us 'lesser' vampires as if we were the cause. Then Next thing you know poof! Civil war."He made motions with his hands as if presenting a sign. "And who will win? I wonder........"Constantine winked with a mischevious glint in his eyes as he walked out. "But continue on with your small minded never ending disputes on the same subject. Whoever said that ignorance is bliss might have been right. "

(Wasn't planning on it really. I mean she would have thoughts but would ultimately treat Dima like the Council. Just giving distance.)

Astrid sighed knowing Dima was right. They would need to stick together but she needed her distance. An aide came in, "Make sure that Octavia knows I plan on retaining my Council seat and please let Lord Dima know we will not lose one another. He will know what that means. Now go," She said motioning. The aide bowed and left to tell the others what she wished. Walking to the doorway she had a guard summon a car and she left the Castle, feeling much happier once she had departed and was outside of the Castle Gates. A weight was truly lifted from her. Astrid knew she would return sooner than later, but she would enjoy her time away as much as possible. The car sped towards the nearest airport where the jet was being made ready, and she made sure her assistant put in the call for the servants to make ready the Estate.

(No I mean her and Dima are like paired for life its an elder thing)

Octavia rolled her eye's. She didn't listen to him. When he stepped out, she shut the door. Octavia walked down the hall to a small alcove.She pressed a small button only she knew of and walked into a secret room. The door closed behind her as she walked into the room her heals were gone it was almost as if all sound had gone from the world in this one single room.She put head phones on and lated back on the foam. She pressed the play button and sunk into the foam.She stared at the ceiling her statute like form seemed to be just that. The silence, being alone and in the dark was her sanctuary from the problems of the world. Her hating the young stupid vampires and there threats. Astrid and her need to leave the council. Dima and his need for a war. Klaus was the only one she had no excuse or need to get away from. If any other vampire stepped into the room they drop to there knees in pain and become unconscious till she got up and made her decision on there lives.

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Dima listened as a servant, or as others call them, an aid, knocked on his study door. "What do you need? I am in no mood to fool around." The servant sighed and told him Astrid's message. "Really, she is not leaving? I suppose that is good news...." He was quite sad at the moment and did not really care about much, as his partner was leaving the castle, and he began to worry. "Tell her to stay safe!" Dima shouted then sat in his office chair as the servant walked away. "She is going to get herself killed, then what would i do? The humans will soon regret not securing their secrets."

Klaus finally emerged form his wood shop, everything had finally been finished. As he wiped his hands off he spoke to a servant. "In my wood shop, you'll find four chairs and a table. Take those to the meeting room, The chairs and table from there should be moved to the dining hall." Without saying another word he left the man, knowing it would be taken care of. He was heading to his personal library. In the castle there were two libraries. The first was bigger and open for everyone and had books from around the globe and in different languages. It was two stories and had several thousand books in it. the second library had less than thousand and was full of rare books. Only he was allowed in there.

He unlocked the door and fond the folders he had told the servant from upstairs to put in there. He picked them up and set them on his writing desk and began to examine them over once more.

As Astrid boarded the plane, she looked out into the night sky and smiled, thinking of how she would enjoy herself for a while. She would have to send an invitation for the others to join her at some point, though she doubted Octavia or Klaus would accept. The plane closed its door and began to taxi, the flight would take several hours and she was prepared for that, a couple of older books, a parchment from the Hunter Association and some other documents she needed to look over. Two security were sitting near the entrance door, and two at the rear door. All were Vampires she had personally turned and thus they were fiercely loyal to her. The servants were getting the Estate ready and lighting the large castle's lights to make sure none had burned out. Some people from down in the city looked up that night and saw such things transpiring at the Castle, wondering who owned the place and whether they were nobility or just wealthy.

Octavia sighed and hit stop as it became late. Octavia got up and walked out of the room closing the door. She walked and knocked on the library door."Klaus darling where are you?" She asked. She had been almost sleeping and She was fine and almost rested.She leaned on the wall waiting for Klaus to answer.

Death to all betrayers

Klaus answered the door and opened it to allow her in. She was the only one he allowed into the room. "I see you have returned. Did you have a nice chat?" He brought her over to one of the nice chars in the room and sat down beside her so they could talk. He was eager to show the others the gifts he had prepared. For him the gifts would show that he had no ill feeling towards any of them.

"Nice I guess you could say that." Octavia said and walked in. She sat in the chair and sighed. " Astrid wanted to leave the council and make friends with me. I told her she can do what she wants I am not her mother. Then had to get rid of a problem. Then spent some time in my secret space so It wasn't a long talk." She said.' What about you love what have you been doing? "She asked

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back