Looking for Hetalia rps! (Always open!)

My Name is Minemis

Never really okay
Looking for Hetalia rps around here! I'm new to RpNation but not new to rping. I'm online like half a day almost everyday, and I do my best to reply ASAP.

I'd really love to use my Oc and I mostly do Oc x Canon, and we can double if you want or if you wanna pair our Ocs up then sure! I mostly prefer fxm for her but we can also do fxf or mxm (I could just turn Fely into Felipe XD)

I do literate rps and like long replies. But it doesn't have to be that long, as long as there aren't any one-liners. I also look forward to long term.

I have a lot of ideas, all popping up in my brain everyday, but I'd appreciate it if you would share some of yours too as I feel like a blend of our ideas would make the rp even better, since it's like our mindchild or something.

In the case that you don't want to continue it anymore, just feel free to tell me. It hurts me even more if you just ghost me. I need closure and all that.

You can also tell me when you want to try something out during the rp (or maybe just take me by surprise if you think it won't trigger anybody) or if you want to start over. I usually don't like scrapping a current rp and then starting over but sometimes it can result in an even better experience.

And if you run out of ideas for an rp but are still interested, we can stop it momentarily to collect our thoughts and think of a way to figure things out!

You can see my Oc in the About section of my profile and my drawings of her in an album of mine dedicated to her!

Feel free to comment here and/or PM me if you're interested and we can discuss as much as we like!

Last edited:
Moi moi! I would love to rp with you! ! Well I do love hetalia and that's what I've been looking for! :D

1. High school au where Muse A's known for doing pretty much everything for everyone and they manage to convince everyone they were okay but faints suddenly in class one day

2. Muse A comforts broken-hearted Muse B who got cheated on/broken up with

3. There is an isolated town where some residents are born with powers or curses. Muse A has a unique power that allows them to not be affected by other's curses but they can't take them away either. There's a family arrangement that makes them live-in partners with another cursed person, Muse B, probably for keeping them under check or because they might work well together.

4. Childhood best friends but were separated for like ten years and then meet up again and try to catch up.

5. Thought to be a guy all this time but was actually a girl or vice versa

6. Muse A likes being a wingman and though in love with Muse B, offers to help them out when B asked A for help with someone they like.

7. Established relationship. Muse A constantly pushes themself farther and does things that are either unhealthy for them or things that they don't like because they think they're not good enough for Muse B.

8. Muse A is an isolated god-like creature but seriously needs help with knowledge of the world outside their small home and with understanding stuff like complex emotions and the morality of some actions. Muse B is the one that helps them

9. Muse A is the roommate of Muse B, who is secretly a superhero. Muse B comes back wounded from an encounter at midnight and has to sneak without waking Muse A, who may or may not have their own secrets depending on what we discuss.
Aight den! Go on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back