Rise of the Legends

I am a bit confused about wether I can join or not it says 13 and up then it says mature 17 and up I'm 14 years old can I still sign up???

I'm a bit confused on two things.

1. What Canadia Writer asked about, I'm 16.

2. Does the character you're reincarnated as have to come from an old story or can it be from a fantasy story from not too long ago? Like Oromis from Eragon or Sveth son-son-Velano from the stormlight archive?

I also have a question: Are we allowed to be figures of mythology? Like Thor, Kagutsuchi, Zues, Pheobe, etc?

For: @Canadia Writer , @Kanuut , @Coko_Bacon

Mythological figures are accepted.

Only characters from old legends, not from recent works of fiction. Like fairy tales and legends that have been told for years.

The ages thing is just for scope. As I stated in the rules, fade to black when things become too sexual but I don't know what kind of characters will be accepted so things might be more gruesome or mature. Basically, it is definitely for both ages, if I included those two ratings, then you can join.

Please, a reminder to everyone who's applying: READ. THE. RULES. Don't skim them, don't just go straight to the end. Read the rules. And remember! This is set in 2014. No medieval background or clothing or personality. You are a reincarnation!

Which will end up being like 5 am hah, I believe so far you've scared/pissed off three separate people.

I believe so as well. But that reason is because they didn't properly read and understand the rules so I can't accept them. If they don't follow by it, then how am I supposed to believe that they understood every other rule I put down there. Frustrates me too.

While it is frustrating, and quite aggravating to watch others simple give up, and recede away from the idea of this role-play due to lack of proper usage of critical thinking. It only means that those who are able to fall, and grasp the rules and guideline which you have set out ahead of us will only make the role-play more riveting. It'll hopefully give the depth, and growth of characters which leads to an idea which could last for some time.

@Canadia Writer

@Mendaian

@Dannygirl900

The rp is beginning to really grow. Mendaian is doing really well with his post size and frequency. Canadia Writer and Dannygirl900, I need a bigger post length from you guys and longer ones. The reincarnation stuff is happening now so I need you guys to step up your game. Please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread