• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Just Keep Me Away from All Who Conspire (Vatusia x Callumhunter)

Callum was fidgeting. Was he not comfortable going out? Luka opened his mouth to ask when some other men walked in, one carrying Meden's litter box. It seemed like they had gotten the stuff out of the apartment. It never failed to astound Luka just how quickly they could get things done. Especially considering that sometimes they didn't even seem to hear the younger Kovac. "You guys can set that all down in the living room or room downstairs. I'll sort through it all later. Do whatever my aunt told you to and then leave," Luka sighed. He turned back towards the stove, monitoring the rice. His questions for Callum would have to wait until they were alone again. At least the ones that he really wanted to ask.

So for now he would wait, cook the rice, and make shallow conversation. Things that couldn't hurt anyone if they got out. "Where all would you like to go tomorrow? I'm thinking we hit the grocery store early so that we can have a decent breakfast before we do anything else." Luka stirred the rice before putting the lid on. He turned to his soulmate, setting his hands on the counter. The crescent moon stared up at him. Maybe I he pretended everything was normal, then things would be. They could deal with the complications of Callum's job and Luka's family a littler bit later. For now they deserved peace. At least for a while.

Callum watched the men enter, carrying Meden’s litter box, wow they were quick, Callum knew quick but that was almost inhuman.

Callum thought about it for a minute “I suppose that would be best… since I don’t to die from starvation, not a nice way to go.” He joked, looking at Luka, then let out a small cough, clearing his throat. “There’s no where I really want to go… so I‘ll just follow you.” He said, giving him a small smile. Callum wasn’t an outdoors person, never have been. He preferred the safety of his home, not being outside for the environment to attack him. Rubbing the back of his neck Callum didn’t really have much to say. “Is there anywhere you want to go?” He asked, curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back