• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's The End Of The World As We Knew It (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

viloxii

Vis Per Mare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
- The End of the World As We Knew It -

Your life didn't start the day you were born. It didn't even start when you came of age. Your life started on The Darkest Day. There were no longer any rules; the Government had fallen. There was no traffic; you would have to walk on foot, cycle, or ride on horseback. There were no bills, the electricity went out, and the water plants shut down. There were no grocery bills; you could take anything or grow anything you wanted as long as you could manage it. All of your trivial wishes had come true, not due to the improvement of the world, but the downfall of it.

Although these things had been resolved, new problems had arisen. A militia whose leader took The Darkest Day as an opportunity for power was forming in towns across America. The former government officials had seemed suspiciously prepared months before this, creating anxiety and distrust nationwide. Walls and compounds were being erected here and there in alarming numbers and at a frightening speed.

Just as I said, your life started on The Darkest Day. It was scary and new. But it was something different. So what are you going to do about it?

Watch your back, stay alert, and you might just survive...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The setting is Tulsa, Oklahoma and the surrounding cities of Broken Arrow, Glenpool, Sapulpa, Bixby, Sand Springs, Catoosa, and Jenks. Oklahoma had a former population of 413,000. The population is now less than half of that. Tulsa is a busy and large town full of people of all kinds. If I had to categorize the citizens, here is how.

The Natives
The Welders
The Soldiers
The Rich Ones
The Pipeliners
The Heavy Haulers
The Ranchers
The Preppers
The One's Out In The Sticks
The Anime Lovers
The Homebodies

(Or At Least That's How I Experienced It For 16 Years XD)

Tulsa, Oklahoma, has a mix of trailers, suburban neighborhoods, ranch houses, mansions, towers, and bridges and is decorated by the now destroyed Arkansas River.
It's a very foresty place, with fields and buildings in between. All the people there are good, and those who aren't good are just damaged.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I get about 6-10 characters joined, we can start :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back