Game On

eisforenigma

Boogie woogie woogie
Hello, friends.

Enigma's the name and fantasy roleplay is the game.

I view RP as a co-written story over which to develop characters, play out plot arcs, and explore worlds. I'm a big fan of original worlds/stories of the medieval and modern persuasion, but I'm on a bit Skyrim kick right now - if you're willing to jam in Tamriel with me, I'll be your best friend.

I'm full of ideas, characters, and different worlds in which to get involved - all you gotta do is tell me what you're looking for.

Hello and welcome, Engima! I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. You'll find lots of fellow fantasy roleplayers here. :)

A couple of tips I usually share with newcomers: Start by checking out the rules if you haven't already. Then I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. All of those are available from the main ("forums") view of the site.

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, feel free to PM me or contact one of our amazing moderators or admins. You may also want to pop by the shout box (also available from the main or "forums" view) for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Hey Erica! I checked the rules (just to make sure I wouldn't step on any coming in the door), and I'll get on browsing the Roleplay forums promptly. Thanks muchly for the welcome! I'm thrilled to be here.

Love the signature. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back