Autochthonian Propaganda

ashenphoenix said:
Get access to computer projector unit.
This stage is effectively impossible for me.

I did make a projector once using a computer monitor, a cardboard box, and a fresnel lens, but the picture it projects is not what I'd describe as "high definition".

-S

Still, having a TV or computer monitor providing the majority of the illumination (maybe have fluros for other lighting) would likely have a similar effect.

A flickering, disjointed, blue-grey lighting style appearing across your body (you may wish to place something between your face and the lighting) for those situations where it isn't important for the players to see the details.

WWII Propaganda...

Mine Brazil. Mine Equilibrium. Mine any incarnation of 1984 that you can get your hands on. Mine all the WWII propaganda posters you want--there are a lot on the web now, even if they do say STFU now...

And then Google for "inspiriational" and "corporate" and "slogan" and watch the sweet crapulance flow your way.

Corporate slogan mania is a gold mine for your game.

Paranoia is good for funny. Damn near any Terry Gillium is good for creepy and funny. Corporate America's inspirational messages are just terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back