Blood or Oil?

Hey, i would be interested in joining but only if you could add more "juice" otherwise known as detail to the plot.

I will! I am currently typing more of a back-story to everything so that it makes sense.

It has to have a humanoid side, but can like gain parts or transform into something else. 
And I did update the story~

Im making mine now....its Chinies Origin ^-^ 
Finish CS ...is he ok? 
@Verrici Im going too do a Big change in mi character so i think i will need too be aprove again,Only thing im going too change is wepons,Apperance,Others,height and weight ok ^-^

Well i would like too if you whant but we can wait for more ^-^

In short....whatever you think

@Verrici I made my character, if you think it needs adjusting just say so and I will be happy to do so, I can make the year made more accurate but since there wasn't a 'current year' in the overview I left it open..

I am willing to make any degree of changes so feel free to make a note if something isn't quite to your liking.

I am half asleep right now, so she was once a girl, and her father didnt so well in creating technology. So she put her "brain" or thoughts and emotions into a machine?

Verrici said:
I am half asleep right now, so she was once a girl, and her father didnt so well in creating technology. So she put her "brain" or thoughts and emotions into a machine?
She basically recreated herself (aside from memories) into a machine, so yes.

It's more than fine to put the memories in there if you'd like. Unless you didnt want that haha

Verrici said:
It's more than fine to put the memories in there if you'd like. Unless you didnt want that haha
I would have but couldn't come up with a logical reasoning as to how she put them in there. I might edit it in though before the RP starts

You could have her try to put her memories in there, or didnt want to. And her character slowly gets flashbacks of some-sort :D  
And she is an amazing character by the way!

Verrici said:
You could have her try to put her memories in there, or didnt want to. And her character slowly gets flashbacks of some-sort :D  
And she is an amazing character by the way!
Thank you! =)

Flashbacks could actually make things interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back