Journal OOW's "Like a Boss" thread

Sir Raime

King of Celephaïs
Warning: The following account of events has been taken from an entirely biased, unreliable source and should not be taken seriously for any reason whatsoever. Any resemblance to persons alive or dead is completely coincidental. Names have been omitted from this account to maintain confidentiality and anonymity. The purpose of this thread is to inspire noble RPers to create unique "Like a Boss" scenarios.

-------

In this year of our Lord Morgan Freeman, Two Thousand and Fourteen, I saw fit to inscribe upon the Sacred Tablet of Personal Topics an abridged recollection of the numerous trials and tribulations that have shaped me into the wholesome, patient and all-loving fellow I am today. My story is one of a young lad who, throughout his life, approached each task with perseverance and creativity in a style not entirely different from that of a manager. That being said, there is a piece of music that best accompanies this tale.

• http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=qlYYqvhhrws#Like_A_Boss_-_The_Lonely_Island_-_Incredibad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back